Noooo you cant just eat mcdonalds every day, its unhealthy!

>Noooo you cant just eat mcdonalds every day, its unhealthy!

Attached: 1551905199786.gif (680x315, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo
youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI
youtube.com/watch?v=DtKWaVmiLkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fast food is amazing. when im no longer homeless ill have a fastfood based diet!

Depends how much exercise you do really. You can have a little bit every other day or a decent amount every 3rd day but make sure to add a good diet to that

homeless?

did you know that a person who eats mcshit most if their life after death their body takes over 20 times longer to decompose?

so much preservatives packed in mcshit literally mumifies you slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uHxRwQqWFo

>nooo you can't use CPMA movement to run away and capture the flag, it's not fair!

Attached: 1552667772942.jpg (1185x674, 107K)

I remember watching that video almost 9 years ago

how about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUCu_9GoTJI

McDonalds in Europe tastes so much better than McDonalds in America, I would eat there all the time if I were you as well

holy satan! I bet you the movie IT was inspired by this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtKWaVmiLkM

Guys should the food in McDonalds be hot (I mean in terms of temperature)?
Back in the days when they served a cheeseburger or whatever it was hot as fuck and some times you got to wait a minute or two in order to start eating.
Nowadays it is served only a bit warm. Feels very bad at least for me. But wondering what should the true McDonalds be like. I suspect this is because of usual Russian bullshit like when they never could adhere to the technology or recipe and fuck things up.

literally just burn the calories off lol

Live with parents :'(

how do you burn cancer off?

if u want an honest answer:
you can fast -- like a bear during hibernation --
to slow down the cells and let the body take care of it.

thats not fun enough.

My asshole stinks more than usually today lads

ok, eat bacon and cucumber, drink raw eggs but dont drink any water. make sure to eat it all in a 1 hour window.

Skip the cola and fries. Eat 2 burgers instead.

I doubt I'd survive such a meal.

Attached: jew shoah me.jpg (500x482, 168K)

>My asshole
poland is often butthurt

I think hes talking about the multiple assholes ripped in him from back to front, Ivan has many assholes to make him hurt.

Been drinking 2 bottles of Pepsi, each 2.75L every 3 days, every week for the past 2 year or so and I'm completely fine and not even fat. If anything I'm actually underweight.

Attached: 1548167160938.png (432x432, 285K)

>eat fast food regularly
>drink soda daily
>still have a BMI of 16
wtf how do people even get fat

My friend does that too and he is a fucking skeletor (he is something like 185 cm/65kg), but turns out if you only eat one pizza + bottle of coke each day its really not that much