BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pmfaooo who is holding the bags HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good time to buy more ven

Attached: 3A53CB07-1B2A-49CF-AA12-E8BF6262EAA6.png (750x1334, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944
twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976155689491095552?s=19
bmwstartupgarage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump of justice

VENGANG
VENGANG
VENGANG

Take a look at the subreddit and telegram
The amount of delusion...

im about to freak the fuck out right now
i dont know who i hate more omisego or these scammers
i cant believe i got scammed into hodling

Great time to get into FOMO. exitscam.me/SuicideWatch

Whales are just shaking weak hands

HAHAHAHAHAHah
Dude you should’ve heeded everyone’s warnings

People have posted a plethora of evidence on how the partnerships are fake yet you fell for the shills

Watch china hustle desu dead srs
It explains about Jim Breuer DNV gl etc

It’s a really interesting documentary

My walty won't stay salty forever man

Attached: 1440773141756.jpg (307x327, 8K)

Walton is a shitcoin but Vechain is a bigger scam

Attached: WtC.jpg (432x768, 29K)

The funniest thing was the "the rumour is real" thing
HAHAHAHAHA
CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE BELIEVED IT

VeScammed

JUST

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"the rumours are true" and then the CEO proceeds to bark about his reddit telegram twitter followers

then obvious the people with brains started emailing BMW and vechain starts saying " please don't email BMW " aka we will be exposed LMFAOOOOOOO
and then BMW reveals its just a startup garage which every Tom Dick and Harry can do.

i can't believe anyone still held onto this shitcouin after that.

Attached: 1531278275156.jpg (800x777, 150K)

I pretty much knew this thing was over when they called it "Thor". Sounds like an "As seen on TV" turd product.

Attached: venn.png (434x354, 59K)

Agreed. It's a bit like Apple. Who the fuck names their company after a fruit? Fruitcakes.

Lol at this shill attempt
Vechain is not innovative one bit
It has nothing going on for them

A wine scanning project that failed to rise until the crypto boom which pushed its value and now that bears are here
It’s real face is being shown

Tell me one thing vechain is doing that will revolutionize the industry

Pro tip you can’t fucking shill

Attached: vecucked.png (257x333, 12K)

I’m gonna be honest here. I used to FUD this coin for fun on this board all the time but I did hold a sizable stack. I didn’t believe most of own FUD though. Now I’m legitimately upset and I think there’s maybe something to that FUD after all.

>Hi Haroon - BMW has not entered into a cooperation/partnership with VeChain Foundation. The company is using our BMW CarData interface available to any third party.

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944

I mean who the fuck would buy it after such a stunt being pulled by veshit.

Attached: sunny-lu-vechain-199x300.png (199x300, 55K)

Apple is a genius name, unless you have no idea why their logo is an apple with a bite out of it?

holy shit. it's over.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 6.25.41 PM.png (1334x790, 173K)

That was the sort of fake FUD I’d post. The truth is that whoever was managing BMW’s Twitter was mistaken because they later sent out another tweet that they’re part of Startup Garage, where BMW does a buy order for whatever VeChain’s cooking up. People would make shit up and say anyone could join that program, but that’s a lie, you have to apply and there’s a strict selection process.

At least, those are the facts. But the truth behind all that is that even though BMW is a client of VeChain in that startup program, it’s probably only a pilot project. There’s no reason to think there’s much of any amount of money involved there whatsoever. They hyped it up in a rebranding but it almost certainly has no bearing on demand for their tokens, there are gonna be negligible transactions resulting from that deal unless something seriously changes.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO at this reverse shill
Thier biggest scam was claiming about "national level partnership with China"
That was the biggest lie exposed when China outright banned all forms of crypto and exchanges.
an obscure fuckking company less than a decade old(that had 0 prior success until the crypto boom which pushed every single shitcoins value up in 2017) reaching the offices of the PRC

what a scam!

even when they once claimed Vitalik was their advisor and then Vitalik EXPOSED THEM and they immediately did damage control and deleted tweets and removed Vitalik partnerships details form the subreddit.

then later claimed "ohhh we are confuzeeee, we are in partnership with a company vitalik was an EX advisor of"

Scamming 101.
claiming partnerships until exposed.

Attached: Vtb2qxG.jpg (750x804, 76K)

It’s not a reverse shill. There’s real FUD about this coin. The crap you’re posting can deter some and break the spirits of idiots but it’s filled with falsehood and anyone with a brain can look it all up and see for themselves.

But the truth is still shit.

They DO have a national partnership with a state-owned tabacco company, so that’s technically a national-level partnership. That’s a fact. But....so? How the hell does that justify its current market cap? How much are they making from that? Again, it might just be a dinky little pilot project and they hype it up as some huge thing.

The Vitalik thing was weird since his VC firm did invest in it but it obviously wasn’t on his radar and he wasn’t actively involved with what they were investing it. You’re right on this one that it was scammy as shit to claim he was supporting them.

All they did was pay the company a bit of money to represent Vechain.
This is an old practice in the busines and extremely rampant in China

just watch China Hustle and you will see how these so called "companies" work.

>muh coca cola kid

>>Hi Haroon - BMW has not entered into a cooperation/partnership with VeChain Foundation. The company is using our BMW CarData interface available to any third party.
>twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944
>I mean who the fuck would buy it after such a stunt being pulled by veshit.

Nice try loser. Y'all really that bored that you have to lie this hard?

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976155689491095552?s=19

That’s almost definitely what they did with PwC, yeah. It’s not PwC’s main branch, it’s the Asian subsidiaries, you’re right about that.

The Chinese government tobacco deal is certainly legit but like.....it could just be a science fair project that they show off to them that they might not decide to follow through with. We have absolutely no information on the scale of the thing.

I feel bad for those taken by this scam. They still refuse to see it, just like the Skycoin and Linkie cults. At some point, you gotta crack the smelling salts and snap out of it.

this is from december
when Devs were actively unloading bags and claiming its the "whales" and we should BUY THOSE WALLS DOWN

and people did exactly that and made them rich.

Keep in mind.
coins this high still very well exist and are waiting to be unloaded bit by bit now at higher Sat levels.

Attached: WTF.jpg (979x745, 215K)

and I was feeling bad for selling this at $3
kek

I am actually pissed off desu.

In december i had the opportunity to buy this shitcoin or BNB.
and i chose veshit...
I had a gut feeling it was a scam especially about the "gui'an projects" but i didn't listen.

if i had held onto BNB i would be fucking rich.

a bear market truly reveals which is the shitcoin and which isn't...

I feel your pain, threw 10 BTC at ICX at $2.60, thinking 'no fucking way is this going lower'.. aaaaaand $1.30

>People would make shit up and say anyone could join that program, but that’s a lie
Holy fuck you are delusional.

Anyone CAN join the program, there's literally a button at the top of the front webpage of the startup garage website.
Go look right now, it's still there.
bmwstartupgarage.com/

In fact, there's like half a dozen "join", "partner", "contact us", "wanna join the team?", ... buttons all over the front page.
They're BEGGING projects to sign up.

>there’s a strict selection process
Oh wow, there's a selection process for a publicly accessible program that's been going on for over three years with no end in sight.
Yes, surely that merits a huge "THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!!11!!!" announcement by Vechain.

Attached: bmw startup garage vechain.png (1364x860, 589K)

oh dear.

I did research on this and found that less than 5% of the companies that apply make it through the screening process.

But here’s where the issues start, and this is where I agree with you: that same source says, “For those that do, the last step prior to acceptance into the program is to define a pilot project between the startup and a business unit.”

Okay, so we know VeChain was accepted into it and they’re doing a pilot project. Well great for VeChain, but how will that have any bearing on price, on transactions?

BMW states:
“After successful validation of your technology, BMW Group aims to become a long term client of your startup. Most probably, your technology has to be further developed after the program before it becomes part of our series vehicles. ”

But that’s all just intent. It’s a hypothetical. I’m in complete agreement that it doesn’t warrant some stupid “the rumors are true” announcement. There are 2000 companies that go through this every year. EVEN IF VeChain has a long-term arrangement with BMW, what does that mean, exactly? How exactly does that translate into any number of transactions per day?