So I was on pol for a bit and read this thread about carnivore diet. Anybody have any opinions on it?

So I was on pol for a bit and read this thread about carnivore diet. Anybody have any opinions on it?

Attached: 666E7C6C-B7A4-454D-8E01-B1A9029F186C.jpg (650x500, 100K)

Attached: Dc6jNWNXcAIAYO_.jpg (699x399, 63K)

Have eaten only meat for 3 years now. Hair growth and bigger boners

ya humans are definitely carnivores... lmao

anyone that eats this diet is on the same level of retardation as stinkies digimarines and omegalulsego. do not eat this shit unless you want brain damage

kek

Ketosis is magic. I can't sleep or talk to strangers but I can see my own pulse.

You talk like a bitch lol step the fud up faggot

Attached: 1530977597398.jpg (3238x2126, 872K)

yes and you'd realize keto is a jewish scam to fuck with the contrarian brainlets.

and what diet did you transition from? always hear the same shit, same arguments. typical brainlets jumping from conspiracy to conspiracy based on the last thing they've heard that confirms with their biases.

If its a jewish scam, why are they promoting veganism and not carvonism?

Jow Forums had me on plenty and they all work to a degree...you name it I've tried it. Not to lose weight or gain muscle, but to actually feel better throughout the day. I'm otter mode. Honestly all meat diet is my favorite right behind 5/2 fast and strictly fruits and veggies

The main thing is stop eating out and drink lots of water. Faggots will debate and fud but you could go completely vegan, keto, or have chicken and brocooli all day and you will feel better than you do now. Just because you wont eat out and kill yourself with carb overloads every meal

what if i told you they could promote both?

Jow Forums? i doubt most of them have ever read a single medical study, and no, looking up abstracts is not reading a study because it doesn't even go in depth the methodology. most of the shit they recommend half works mostly because pretty much anything is better than the typical standard american diet. the normie diet is extremely lacking in nutrients, so most of what fit recommends can alleviate these deficiencies, and give you the false impression that it's actually healthy. if you haven't already, get a full extensive blood test from a dietician that measures lipids, vitamins, minerals, etc in your blood because it's extremely revealing. it's possible to be deficient from shit that you're not even aware of because you might have malabsorption issues or whatever.

Attached: atkins.png (677x400, 67K)

what the fuck is this bullshit?

>a well documented metabolic state is a jewish scam
Jews gonna jew but come the fuck on.

>Business and finance

No shit faggot, you could say that about everybody here as well. Eat a dick

Starting tomorrow. Will report back in 1 month

of course, i know ketosis is a metabolic state. but basing your diet around it is retarded, it is not the default state of any animal(while awake, ketosis is active naturally while sleeping), it's backup in case you don't have access to food aka starving so you don't straight up die. while it has some use cases in epilepsy, that doesn't mean it's a viable diet for the average person nor does it say that it's any at all useful in the long term. cultures of then and now agree with this sentiment as there's 0 that base their diet on this shit. even the inuits aren't under ketosis because eating freshly caught meat has glycogen which is basically carbs. glycogen isn't present in supermarket meats because it degrades extremely quickly after an animal dies.

lol fuck off retard. you're the one that gets diet advice off a basketweaving shitposting imageboard. you sound like the typical DYEL soiboy faggot, just go walk to any ghetto and you'd get your "ottermode" ass kicked by niggers that don't give a shit about these diet fads

keto isnt atkins fucking brainlet.
In an atkins diet you eat a lot of protein.

Attached: 1516180634798.png (403x448, 56K)

I think Peterson has no common sense. This just doesnt seem like a good idea.

the primal diet "raw carnivore" is the most nutritious, healthy and natural diet

Attached: WWTL-HC.jpg (600x600, 109K)

actually the atkins diet IS the keto diet as his diet is based off the epilepsy studies with ketosis. retards eating high protein and calling it the atkins diet doesn't make it the atkins diet. anyways op said carnivore diet and both instances result in complete brain damage.

You sound pretty tough on the internet babe, wanna post pics to settle this ;)

you sound a bit upset but lets wager something friendo. Sharpie up the pooper on who has the better bod. Or do you wanna just back down before you embarrass yourself lol