Your cunt

>your cunt
>Are you part of the Yang Gang?
>Will you vote for him in 2020

>Virginia
>Yes I will vote for him. The meme magic is on his side. Praise kek

Attached: sub-buzz-12373-1552593549-1.jpg (1120x586, 197K)

finland
yes
yes,

>Praise kek

Attached: 1548959157034.png (817x891, 32K)

I mean if he wins, I won't be mad about my $1000/month, but I'm still a Bernie Bro.

Yang gang
YANG GANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GÄNG YANG GÄNG YANG GANG

based based based BASED based based based

Attached: YangGang.png (500x500, 193K)

>he thinks Amerikkkans are going to vote for a chink

USA
Yes
YES

Attached: 1552255551417.jpg (498x497, 54K)

Yes I will vote for him

he was born in america.

he's as American as trump. trumps mother was and immigrant and trumps father was a child of immigrants!

This

Asians in general are never considered to be Americans (no matter if they 3rd or 4th gen) unless they have achieved something big and articles are made about it.
Of course the person is gonna be American and it's an American achievement.

Otherwise the gap is way too big between Whites and Asians in the way they think not even speaking about appearance.

hey yangangers what happened to your numerous support on Jow Forums. Weird how there are no active yang threads today there

we up in this bitch

Obama was born in murrica and it didn't stop cletus from calling him a nigger or an ay-rab

BASED
YANG GANG

fuck you.

Our ancestors colonized this continent 10,000 years before Euros did.

THIS IS MONGOLOID CLAY

Jesus fucking christ just delete Jow Forums already you jew mods.

Are there really people irl in the US who trust a random chinks enough to vote for him? For christ sake.

Baguette au frommage

>Macron

Topkek

High IQ post

No, I'm not an American citizen and I don't want to be.

The only thing I heard about Andrew Yang is that he says he wants "humanitarian capitalism" and an income of 1000 dollars for every American. I don't have a very solid opinion on this guy, but given that I don't like any American president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt, I doubt I'm going to like Andrew Yang.

>Chile
>YES!
>I CAN'T :c
Big Yang gang fan