CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: VeShit.png (447x156, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ris is my rast resort

Attached: Mumbai.png (621x88, 19K)

Holy shit its kill

I had $200,000 in this and now it’s worth $35,000.

Oh well. Sure hope my Strength X-Node was worth it. (Kill me)

Sunny says this price is a good buying opportunity.

Attached: Capture.png (496x180, 29K)

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Give it a couple of years you impatient fucks!

LARP

Maybe not. There are plenty of X noders out there. But you know what they say: "a fool and his money are soon parted."

Legit not a LARP. I bought when it cost me $5500 in November. Remember, VeChain was $0.20 to $0.50 USD before the bull run, and about $9.50 at its peak. Going from $0.20 to $9.50 is 47x. Oops, I sure should have sold at the top!

still 7x up then

You’re too stupid to have sold the top, and you’ll keep hodling until the entire crypto space fully crashes, and THEN you’ll sell at the bottom.

You’re going to cope by repeating to yourself: “oh well it’s only money.”

Is there a reason this shit is tanking?

Attached: 1531142311640s.jpg (250x198, 7K)

>whale manipulation
>shake out weak hands
>believe in long term
>believe in the tech
Pick any one that best helps you cope.

Nah. I’m too stupid to sell at the bottom too. I started investing in crypto before the Mt Gox crash, and I held on to those coins for years without selling, even when Bitcoin dropped to $200. VeChain isn’t my only investment.

Shouldn’t you be retired on a beach by now? If not you’ve honestly really screwed up man.

Lmfao SURE YOU DID. fuckin idiots trying to fake narcissism on this shit site filled with 14 yr olds.

same, had $200k at the top (22k VEN) except I sold 16k in the last few months and sold the other 6k yesterday for QKC at the bottom.
When it pumped back to almost 0.0006 btc last time I knew a Ihad to fuckin sell but I didn't, and I had 120k at the time. Fuck me. Anyway, now it's no use holding this shitcoin, there are other coins that will recover way faster and pump harder in the next bull market if it's ever coming at all

Attached: VETARD.png (1144x113, 9K)

I’ve been completely out of crypto for months. Bear market may be 1 to 2 years long in my opinion.

>Strength X node THOR thundercock Xtreme double platinum edition

How do people fall for this shit

don't worry big boi

Attached: 1515063850528.jpg (1056x1088, 112K)

gets cucked into buying qrk with inflation monthly as whales get their presale tokens to dump . u dun goofed

Hahaha, yikes. I am getting excited :)

Not you again, same fag who pulls random assumptions out of his ass?

watch it moon in the next 20 days you faggot

SEPARATION
NO PRENUP

>2018
>moon

I don't like vechain anymore

Cool story bro

>implying there won't be a pre-ETF meme pump
>implying there wouldn't be new year's P&D
>implying the bear market will last forever
we had no Mt Gox type of shit this year, 80% retrace is severe enough. At least a pump back to $8k-$12k like in may is what I'm counting on

I bought this at 35 cents and sold half of it at $4.00 and I'm STILL angry at its current performance.

Who the fuck has ever heard of a prior-adopted crypto going through main net launch having a fucking dump like this?

Literal shitcoin that you gave your valuable eth for. What does been even do?

I bought 30k of these for 1.70 in November.

By January my entire portfolio was worth 450k (initial investment of 2k in March). The reason I didn't cash out was because I didn't understand marginal tax brackets and thought I'd owe 60% to taxes.

now my portfolio is worth sub 100k and I owe 35k in taxes, yet to be paid.

I want to shoot up the whole fucking VeChain HQ. This shit ruined my goddamn life. I was fucking set. A 23 year old NEET with NOTHING else going for himself. From rags to riches and back again. Fuck me

you dont have to pay taxes till you sell retard

not this fucking meme again. kys

aint a meme friendo

why didnt i listen to all the warning signs
when several big "news" events happen in a row and price doesnt budge a bit, you fucking sell
why didnt i sell

Attached: 1530502682327.jpg (462x630, 65K)

Because you don't deserve money :c exitscam.me/SuicideWatch

It is in the US. Crypto to crypto is taxable, confirmed by the IRS. Anyway, why the FUCK is this piece of shit dumping? I went all in at the dip to 2.25 a few days ago. Now everything else is stable or green and VET is just dumping 10% a day wtf..