Daily Japanese Thread DJT #2161

DJT is a Japanese language 勉強スレ for anyone interested in the language, anime, manga, visual novels, light novels and Japanese video games.
Japanese speakers learning English are welcome, too.

READ THE GUIDE linked below before asking how to learn Japanese:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/
djtguide.neocities.org/
Check the Cornucopia of Resources before asking where to download X or Y:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/cor.html
djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html

Archive of older threads: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/Daily Japanese Thread/

Previous Thread:

Attached: newgame809.webm (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/創価学会
youtube.com/watch?v=KEtHp4MnEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=GGaoBPPD2Lo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytnzJjEyAM
lmgtfy.com/?q=rosetta stone japanese good
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd need the source for that please

Attached: newgame1120.webm (1024x576, 2.65M)

are you incapable of reading the filename lad?

I know that 枚 is the counter for flat objects, and 枚数 is "number of flat objects", but in what kind of practical way would you use 枚数?

枚数が少なすぎる(?)

It's just called New Game?

yes, it has two seasons
new game!
new game!!
the webm is from the first season

Thanks. Is it just anime or hentai anime?

tv anime

You can type new game into google instead of making 3 posts about it here.

Yeah and Google won't talk back at me either, even though it is murican

>even though it is murican
That's how you know it works.

nice tits

Attached: 1548162372151.png (232x293, 41K)

>you are a dojin comic artist
>an editor of a comic magazine somehow got intrigued by your dojin and offered you a short story to be printed on thier magazine
>You "I am gonna draw a story which ranges for three generation of a family, from the childhood of grandparents, the founder of the family in 1920... to their grandsons living today, depicting the details of each era.."
>editor "but the pages we could prepare for you are just 2."
You "枚数が少なすぎるよ!!"

What?

Attached: Capture3.png (1036x750, 1.1M)

Attached: gaki94.png (575x426, 313K)

I often see your flag-waving crowd in Japan, what does your country have relations with Japan?

Attached: bb3fe654.jpg (640x425, 75K)

Ok thanks for the good explanation. I understand now.

Btw, that was a sentence I made up but I didn't know if it was correct usage.

Not sure if it is a serious question, but those Buddhists have the same flag:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/創価学会

save yourself the time and just search exh for it

Nice tripcode faggot

Kill yourself

Thanks!

:(

Oops

youtube.com/watch?v=KEtHp4MnEE4
>Even a 書家 has ugly 片仮名

Classic polish thread.

Attached: 1551571319595.jpg (2000x2000, 231K)

More firebombings could have prevented this.

Attached: Capture.png (1041x758, 385K)

窒息してあげるよ

youtube.com/watch?v=GGaoBPPD2Lo

みんなの国で、アニメを見るだけじゃなくて自分たちで作ろうっていう行動を起こしてる人はいないの?
UAEにはいるみたいだけど
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytnzJjEyAM

>私は良く知らないけど……いつも孤独っぽい感じがする人だったかな?
>たしかに、いろいろな人に良く無視をされる姿を見た思い出がある。
which verb is 良く modifying here?

I think the 2nd one is a typo and should just be
よく

俺は日本語を勉強する
俺は日本語を勉強している

does the first sentence not make sense? i was under the impression that it is saying you "do" something (i study japanese) even if you aren't explicitly saying that you are in the process of doing it (i am studying japanese)

>知らない (don’t know WELL)
and
>無視される (get ignored OFTEN)
>ない and れる are auxiliaries however
And as the Germanon said, the second one is to be written in kana.

>it is saying you "do" something (i study japanese)
Correct. Both of your sentences are alright.

how does that make sense with 姿を見た? "see the figure of them often getting ignored"?

I study Japanese
I am studying Japanese

Both are valid

loosely translated ~I have some memory of having seen him often get ignored by other people~

I think 姿 is more abstract like an image of the whole thing

you should probably read your own answer, since yours makes just as little sense as my translation.
>seen him often get
vs.
>often see him get

make your confession.
what big mistakes or unpopular things did you do during the attempt to inhale the japanese?

>i like anki/morphman/subs2srs combo more than reading novels
>i have a lifetime membership for bunpro
>the first thing i did after learning hiragana was learning the 214 kang xi radicals

Attached: 51936887_2874345899273000_3149576462495907840_n.jpg (960x705, 81K)

I actually attended a course for a few years

>いろいろな人に
by various people
>よく無視をされる姿を
saw the figure that often gets ignored
>見た思い出がある。
have that recollection of mita the fucking sugata

I don't give a shit how you translate that nicely, but that's how the sentence works

i did some of duolingo
i only watched english subbed anime
i avoided trying to read anything

>saw the figure that often gets ignored
I think you should understand why this sentence doesn't make sense. Take a look at:
>I see Germans often make bad posts that aren't helpful
>I often see Germans make bad posts that aren't helpful

I think I already stated every shameful thing.

Mainly I took Japanese university classes to little effect and I also use bunpro.

I had some self learning garbage software at some point in the distant past where I can't even remember what it was called. I'm pretty sure it was all Romaji as well. But I must have been 13 years old so I'll forgive myself.

Attached: zombielandsaga35.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

日本語はペニスの大きい言語でございます

shut the fuck up retard

you just don't understand the anwer m8

いろいろな人によく無視をされる姿 is a subclause that leads up to the 姿を
if it were supposed to mean I often saw him get ignored you'd write いろいろな人に無視をされる姿をよく見た思い出がある。

Maybe the crown achievement was once falling for the AJATT meme and only lasting long enough to get through all of RTK1 and getting fed up with it when I realized frontloading your brain with 2000 Kanji without actually speaking a word of Japanese yet is a terrible idea after all.

Attached: 1545344872280.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

i don't blame you for failing however i can't respect it

Adverbs aren't always modifying the immediate verb.
To begin with, I replied to the native, not you. I don't know why I'm bothering with this.

He's right tho

>I don't know why I'm bothering with this.
because I know more nihongo than you, but whatever, suit yourself

I did a handwriting radical deck since it would only take 10 mins a day, thought it would help me read weird fonts easier. Still can't read the traditional brush style very well
Also tried pimsleur ages ago, its shit

I feel like you don't even understand English either, given how you don't even understand what I'm asking. Maybe I should ask my German friend to translate my posts?

hate when fucking gaijins respond to my posts
if i have a question about grammar i want it answered by a NIP not some fucking wh*toid ok

you are such a massive retarded faggot. you'll fit in great here.

shutup wh*toid

just fuck off to the JP thread and ask pantsuya, faggot

kill yourself crossbreed filth

七転八倒

if you don't understand the question being asked,,,,,,,

don't answer

>only 2 out of 3
I might make it after all

Attached: 1523846814357.jpg (400x400, 16K)

おはようございます

ok but what about the one on the right?

エロイ

おはよう!

Attached: 1411678955817.png (1280x720, 631K)

>how does that make sense with 姿を見た? "see the figure of them often getting ignored"?
>"see the figure of them often getting ignored"?
>them getting ignored
considering your abortion of a translation here I wonder if you even know yourself what it is that you're asking
it's painfully obvious that you're still having trouble with the basics. if you want to be a cunt to other people maybe you should earn that right first by learning more

well it's getting late here so I'll read your butthurt reply in the morning, but hopefully you've fucked off to /jp/ by then

ゆんは貧乳だから笑っていい

Attached: 1504043858750.jpg (6114x4091, 2.73M)

I'm trying to find the radicals for the kanji in pic related for an /m/-related TL project I'm doing, but I can't find any of them on Jisho - either because I have bad eyesight, I'm stupid, or both. I'm not even looking for the full kanji, I'm trying to do all that specific work myself so that I can become more efficient at it in the future, but if someone knew which radicals were in this, I'd be super grateful.

Attached: ss+(2019-03-15+at+08.05.00).jpg (115x118, 9K)

i want to watch older shows on my old tv but its difficult
古いのtvで古い番組を観てみてなんだけど苦しいし、こんなこと苦手してから

Senpai

羽, radical is one by right side

>羽
Oh my god, i was only looking for one of those instead of both, I'm a fucking idiot, thank you so much.

Also the other one is 羊 (6 strokes)

Yeah, I found it (翔) immediately as soon as you pointed out the right radical. Thank you again!

I think you might actually benefit from some Kanji study.

Isn't the left one just the mangled version of 羊?

Attached: 1545434832166.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Alice in Shit Land

continued

Down, down, down. There was nothing else to do, so Alice soon began talking with herself again. "Diarrhea'll miss me very much tonight, I should think!" (Diarrhea was the cat.) "I hope they'll remember to clean up after Diarrhea's a diarrhea. Diarrhea my dear-rhea! I wish you were down with me and scattered the liquid poop here! There are no mice in the air, I'm afraid, but you might catch a shit, and that's very like a mouse, you know. But does Diarrhea get fat if it soon has a diarrhea after eat a shit, I wonder?" And here Alice began to get rather sleepy, and went on saying to herself, in a dreamy sort of way, "Does the fuck get fat? Does the fuck get fat?" and sometimes, "Does the fuck fuck fuck?" for, you see, as she couldn't answer either question, it didn't much matter which way she put it. She felt that she was dozing off, and had just begun to dream that she was pooping with Diarrhea, and saying to her very earnestly, "Now, Diarrhea, tell me the truth: were you fucked by my father?" when suddenly, thump! thump! down she came upon a heap of sticks and dry leaves, and the shitty fall was over.

That seems to be the case, overall kanji is 翔. I'm super new to moonrunes and I'm doing it more as a hobby thing, hence why I haven't started really studying yet. I plan on doing so next month though once my schedule clears up for mor.

your post is the same as the last, but with the added insults. keep going, hans.
english obviously isn't your strong suite if you think your translation is any different from a grammatical perspective. "seen him often get" is wrong.

This reminds me of a German sentence I've read recently:
>Eierlegende Eierlegende findet ihr Eierlegende.

Seems pretty rough to figure out as a non-native. It's super obvious when it's spoken out loud with the right tone though.

Attached: 1551528844711.jpg (537x537, 38K)

>english obviously isn't your strong suite
yikes

what's the last Eierlegende supposed to be? am I going to be deported?

Attached: 1548007971736.gif (540x304, 729K)

That one tripped me up as well but just read it Eierleg-ende.

Attached: 1546747422269.jpg (439x586, 60K)

Are 羽 and 羽根 both different variations of the same word? Or are the meanings distinct?

If I recall correctly the first one is a feather actually growing on a bird, like 羽を伸ばす, while the second one is just a detached feather, like the one you would use to write a letter or tickle someone.

Attached: 1536374290359.jpg (545x526, 49K)

these threads really turned to shit, huh

Niggaboo here, I recently found out that my workplace pays for any language learning tools that I desire. Is Rosetta Stone worth it if I can get it for free? I know you guys usually don't recommend it, but remember I can get it FOR FREE. Anything else I should should take as well? They mention 'within reason' but I've seen people get away with stupid shit where I work.

Commence language resource discussion #241 because people don't know how to Google...

lmgtfy.com/?q=rosetta stone japanese good

google isn't a good place to get advice on learning language

/jp/ is much better for your chatroom-tier posts.

you're just trying to be a smug useless faggot. you're succeeding

Coming from 2017 /a/. /jp/ or Jow Forums DJT?

/jp/

You're actually replying to people's posts now, congrats--no more indirect, cowardly bullshit!
Now you just have to learn how to capitalize!