My friends and I made a world cup bet and we all signed a piece of paper and agreed on certain terms...

My friends and I made a world cup bet and we all signed a piece of paper and agreed on certain terms. I won and one of my friends Dosent want to pay up. How should I proceed? Oh and I should also add that we agreed that if someone Dosent pay within a week 20 dollars is added per day until the debt is paid

Attached: 1518243679052.jpg (1116x1011, 116K)

ask him to let you fuck his gf/wife/SO/mother/sister/cousin on camera.

Just ostacize him in the group until he pays. He sounds like a faggot who will succumb to social pressure eventually, he does enjoy sports after all.

Take him to small claims court and sue him. The piece of paper is evidence that he owes you money.

Just slowly cut him out of your life. It’s turns out your friend’s a bullshitter, most people are.

He chose Brazil and germany. He though he was going to win and he always kept bitching about how we better pay up when he wins. I was pretty surprised when he ghosted on us today

How much was the debt?

i don't understand betting between friends.

1) gambling is cucked (out of your control)
2) why let money destroy friendships

Ditch him like normies do. Fuck up once on things which is totally in his control and he is out of the group.

maybe he's still upset. i know soccer fags can be real pissy pants when their team loses. especially if money is on the line.
he never was his friend. ditch the faggot unless he comes around. then it's up to you.

gotta bet like $1 or lunch or something, no reason for big bets with frens

I have thought a master plan for you.
>Dump Him as a friend
>Make a site where it leads to you a site with his name and picture and explanation of what he did, so whenever future empoyer searches him he is fucked
>If he uses that EU law to remove that info from search results recreate the site
>Now he is fucked for life for a small mistake which he deserves for being is such a faggot who demanded you guys to pay in what if situation

Cheap price to pay for 1k in my opinion. It revealed his true jew personality. Also I had no reason to use greentext I just wanted to

In case you are reserve asking and you are faggot who doesn't wanna pay fuck you user.

reverse, "ASKING FOR A FRIEND TEHEEE"

U gotta break his knees lad

Who the fuck makes a 1k bet with friends?

He's not your friend.

I’m more embarrassed of his behavior than angry

Ehhh 1k is pretty steep on a friend bet but he’s a fucking retard for making a bet he can’t pay, regardless if it was with friends.

If he’s a close friend, talk to him and see if he’s having legit money problems and work out a payment installment plan or something like that. $1k all at once is a lot, but something like $50-100 a month is pretty reasonable.

If he’s not a close friend, fuck him. Ostracize him, shame him, do whatever. I wouldn’t associate with him if I could help it, but if you ever do have to be in the same place with him, never let anyone forget that’s he’s a fucking bitch that welched on your bet

My job colleagues and I made a FIFA World Cup 2018 bet and we didn't sign any piece of paper but agreed on certain terms. I won and one of my colleagues didn't pay. How should I proceed? Oh and I should also add that we didn't agree in any conditions. The money is inside a water cup, kek.

checked

At my work place people did this and the high wage exec. won. Everyone barely gets minimum wage lol

Banned from all future work pools at the very least