CET makes me money from transaction fees. suck my dick bears, you can't hurt me. only low volume can do that

CET makes me money from transaction fees. suck my dick bears, you can't hurt me. only low volume can do that.

Attached: coinex.jpg (369x369, 14K)

it's genius really

they pretty much pay people to use their site because the devs aren't greedy. so they offer a fair share to users in order to steal the market from binance.

Give me examples of what your payouts are?

in order: bitcoin cash, bitcoin, ethereum, tether
that's 24 hours worth

Attached: ccc.png (164x244, 15K)

I posted a thread here: I didn't actually believe they would give dividends until I got the deposit today

I only used their site to buy Hydro initially

I could buy another 100+ hydro just with the payout I received for one day

Attached: hydro.png (493x482, 46K)

got dayum son, how much CET are you holding?

Wtf, starting to get bitconnect vibes from this.

it's what happens when people with slightly above brainlet IQ run a business. greed 100% always destroys a business in the long run, and you can see it time and time again in any industry. much better to build a reputation for the long term, and accept that it's better to make a little profit for reputation rather than short term total profit for 0 reputation.

I mean if you just don't keep your bags in CoinEx wallet and transfer out your dividends every week, you should be fine...right?

it's not the same. the dividends come directly from transaction fees on the site and not just a greater fool pyramid scheme, it's just that viaBTC is big brained and knows that giving up 80% of the profit is worth the reputation boost as 20% profit from transaction fees is still pretty good.

friendly reminder you must keep reinvesting to get the same dividends each day. each day the circ supply increases itself.

a real exchange token can be found at pic related.

Attached: kucoinqr.jpg (226x214, 24K)

don't even joke about it user, it might happen

>real exchange token
>20% buyback program
Kek, kys faggot. Kucoin is for brainlets, it's the shitcoin graveyard at this point

reported for scam, shill your scam bags or reddit

found the no-coiner

not to mention with trade driven mining volume is up exponentially, so that 20% is still making them shitloads more than the 100% they were getting before CET.

Found the guy who's about to get Bitconnected.

"They" owe 50 percent of the total token supply hahaha

Attached: 2018-07-16_141822.jpg (372x63, 9K)

pull out, rookie

You fuck off to reddit. Why are you trying to scam Jow Forums?

Shill your scam bags on reddit and maybe you can break even before they dump on you.

I already dumped on those chink niggers

How is this different from transmining

CoinEX is ViaBTC rebranded. Doubt they're gonna exit scam because they still have a large mining business.