Americans LITERALLY cannot travel to certain countries

>americans LITERALLY cannot travel to certain countries
lmao how is this even legal to be banned

land of the "free" my ass

Attached: 1532698229439.jpg (688x330, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics/north-korea-us-travel-ban-extended/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_United_States_citizens
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/passport-for-travel-to-north-korea.html
independent.ie/world-news/latin-america/british-woman-found-dead-in-guatemala-died-of-traumatic-brain-injury-postmortem-finds-37908376.html
foxnews.com/travel/obese-tourists-from-us-and-uk-blamed-for-crippling-donkeys-in-greece-activists-say
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/21/bodies-of-women-murdered-morocco-flown-home-louisa-vesterager-jespersen-maren-ueland
nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/australia/grace-millane-new-zealand-backpacker-murder.html
cnn.com/2018/12/21/asia/india-rape-uk-intl/index.html
thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/19/russian-tourist-allegedly-gang-raped-in-india.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-148017/British-tourist-Aids-fear-rape-ordeal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

why so fat and stupid?

Attached: CD13A4D5-2718-46C1-A6BF-5CF31D42104F.png (1525x833, 51K)

I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF ALREADY AND STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

why so obese and dumb?

why are amerisharts allowed to enter the entirety of europe without a visa but we can't do the same?
fucking jews

holy shit he's losing his mind

this mutt's got rabies

Attached: 1549305159970.gif (410x488, 597K)

Plenty of Europeans can

ESTA is required by everyone who isn't a US citizen iirc

>why are amerisharts allowed to enter the entirety of europe without a visa
for real?
thats outrrageous

>Patriot Act
>Land of the Free

pick one

what?

Because you have a funny habit of not leaving once you get here.

now why would we do that haha

This is why Colombians and mexicans are so jelly of chile

Attached: Visa_policy_of_the_USA.png (700x307, 75K)

Damn and I was really looking forward to that trip to North Korea

Attached: 1533864156271.jpg (720x736, 32K)

you can go there

Some countries are literal Battle Royale: irl edition which are worth prohibiting entry. Should drugs not be illegal by similar logic of yours? Lol krautard in a nutshell.

Get rekt

cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics/north-korea-us-travel-ban-extended/index.html

>Some countries are literal Battle Royale: irl edition

Is North Korea that bad? Because that's where the US passport travel ban is imposed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_United_States_citizens

Kinda rude how we didn't give Poland visa-free travel

Why are the US such a nanny state?

What happens if a US citizen go to Europe first, and then try to travel to North Korea? Can he be stopped?

us too you fucks

Attached: 1513982655694.jpg (526x701, 86K)

Because Americans are too overweight and unintelligent to not get in trouble abroad

What the FUCK did Croatia do to deserve it
Poland was part of the invasion force in Iraq

>the vatican doesn't get visa free
what

No, but I assume they will have trouble once they go back into the US after visiting NK via Europe.
>Travel to, in, or through North Korea on a U.S. passport without this special validation may justify revocation of your passport for misuse under 22 C.F.R. § 51.62(a)(2) and may subject you to felony prosecution under 18 U.S.C. § 1544 or other applicable laws.
>travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/passport-for-travel-to-north-korea.html

independent.ie/world-news/latin-america/british-woman-found-dead-in-guatemala-died-of-traumatic-brain-injury-postmortem-finds-37908376.html

Welp...

All of these are countries nobody in their right mind would want to visit.

Attached: banned-countries-Artboard_1_copy_2.png (1600x804, 70K)

Iran is based you cringelord

Attached: fire-temple-yazd800x600.jpg (800x600, 74K)

>Is North Korea that bad?
>what is Warmbier

foxnews.com/travel/obese-tourists-from-us-and-uk-blamed-for-crippling-donkeys-in-greece-activists-say
>'Obese' tourists from US blamed for crippling donkeys in Greece, activists say

Attached: lättänakuna.jpg (400x400, 17K)

LAND OF THE (((FREEE))) MY ASS!

Umm why did you cut "and UK" out without properly formatting that you've edited the quote? That's plagiarism....

That's not for you to decide.

Iran doesn't seem too bad or unstable. Sure it's a semi-dictatorship but by far not the worst one in the world

I can go to Canada and Japan for free, don't really give a fuck about much else and I already got my US visa.

Attached: Visa_requirements_for_Mexico_citizens.png (1425x625, 37K)

If the situation down there becomes better, I wouldn't mind visiting Tripoli or Bengazi in Libya or Damascus in Syria desu.

Americans are universally trusted and beloved, not all Europeans are.

Don't change the subject, we are here to talk about americans

Because we have a law that if a certain percentage of your countrymen overstay than your citizens need a VISA to come here.

And if the situation gets better they'll be taken off the list

All ot does is tell you if you need a VISA or not. If you already know you dont you can come.

True

It's more of a "look, we won't be held responsible if you travel to this authoritarian place that is openly hostile to the US and that often captures random tourists with no proof, you simply are not worth the paperwork"
they could travel to some other country and then fly to whatever place their government actively tries to have nothing to do with

You cant use a U.S. passport so if you have another you can go but if you do you're fucking retarded.

Shh, Americans are stupid and dumb and fat and evil.

I don't know if NK makes it a policy to turn away US citizens at the border. It does seem to me that NK is the type of country that would give you the option of not having your passport stamped (as Israel does) but again no idea.

For what it's worth edgelord hipsters used to defy the travel ban to Cuba back when that was a thing, and I never heard of anybody getting in trouble for it.

They have a lot of legal immigrants but also a lot of illegals who overstayed VISA.
t.Live in NYC and work with a Pole whose a U.S. citizen.

Weird I've never met a Croatian before but I went to college with a Serb and work with a Bosnian Serb

Iran is great.

>It does seem to me that NK is the type of country that would give you the option of not having your passport stamped (as Israel does) but again no idea.
Seems like NK does give you the visa on a separate piece of paper, makes sense that they know about the issue and don't want to turn away possible tourists that leave some money there (unless you are suspected of being a spy or whatevs)

theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/21/bodies-of-women-murdered-morocco-flown-home-louisa-vesterager-jespersen-maren-ueland

nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/australia/grace-millane-new-zealand-backpacker-murder.html

cnn.com/2018/12/21/asia/india-rape-uk-intl/index.html

thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/19/russian-tourist-allegedly-gang-raped-in-india.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-148017/British-tourist-Aids-fear-rape-ordeal.html

BTW I didnt add countries to this just tourist raped or tourist murdered.

>Americans are universally trusted and beloved,
I told this joke to my wife and she coudn't stop laughing.
Saved my day.

What happens to you if you visit them?

where is the legend on this map

lmao

I think what it means is all civilian travel services (airlines, etc) are barred from going to those countries. You can still go there of course from some other country, but do so at your own risk.

I only been to 2 countries Canada and Australia both times got in no problem but I need to update my passport

>I told this joke to my wife
Does Konata count as a wife?

What countries?

WTF is konata?

Normie out.

>travel ban imposed by US fed gov.

this is where all the federalist kikes hideout with their foreign banks accounts and mansions with loli sex dungeons.

Everyone knows we have the worst tourists of all.

Animecucks

no i think it means it's illegal

Do I want to travel to war torn countries where everyone hates me?

kek

gg faggot

freedom isnt free

I would 100% rather go to South Korea because I am not a cuck who wants to be enslaved a Communist government

cringe tier bate

Ive been to Bahamas, Canada, Israel, and England hardly needed a passport. Canada you literally don't need one