BITCOIN IS UNIRONICALLY NEVER GOING BELOW $5.8K AGAIN

Now is the time to buy. We cannot go below $5.8k. Read the recap from last thread

We literally cannot go below $5.8. I saw a random post on Jow Forums that was multiple paragraphs long trying super, super hard to declare that "Bitcoin CAN go below $5.8k, the rumor that CME futures has to keep the market at $100M is a lie!" To put THAT much effort in killing this 1 idea means that this 1 idea is true, and ((((SOMEONE))) Doesn't want this truth to be well known. Will we touch $5.8k again? Possibly, but possibly not, so 6.3k or 6.4k is as good as time to buy as any.

You might say

>b-b-but we fell below $5.8k earlier in the year during one of the crashes! It went to $5.5k

True. It CAN drop below $5.8k, but here's the funny part.....CME will shit their pants when that happens as they HAVE to buy up bitcoin to bring the market to $100M by EOD or whatever deadline is, which could be 4pm ET when wall street closes or it could be some other deadline like midnight ET.

I will post more proof once this thread reaches 100 posts.

Attached: Vintage-Black-Swan-Image-GraphicsFairy.jpg (1797x1800, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post number 1

Penis

I agree with OP.
Leaving this here. seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market Big players manipulating the shitout of normie tier newbies.

posting in epic bread

I really, really like these threads. Best sell signals evar.

I want to believe so bad. I fucking want to believe. I've been JUSTed so hard for the past 6 months.

Don't fuck with me you LARPing faggot.

Thanks, me and the gang would really prefer to get some at $6.2k or $6.1k later this week

>literally
>cannot
>this kills the retail

Attached: dont_call_us_we_will_call_you.png (490x487, 364K)

And that's exactly why it will go under $5.8k. Most all the normies will panic and sell, taking the price even lower.

It's all a big fucking con game.

Also, only reason we didn't get to as high as $30k last run in 2017 was because of this fat fucker here selling all the BTC he earned on steam at the top. Our team sold as soon as we saw this fat fuck declare that he would no longer be accepting bitcoins. This fat fuck had a LOT of bitcoin.

A: Company stops letting customers buy with crypto: SELL
B: Company starts letting customers buy with crypto: BUY

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 24K)

So which companies are now accepting crypto that weren't before?

well for one FACEBOOK is allowing crypto ads again.

i mean if that were the case, then why make these threads?

Attached: 3ussx794tnk01.jpg (539x960, 26K)

Don't be afraid if you see some movements to $5.8k as other groups will be trying to test this theory....they may fail, as who knows how many invisible buy walls are set at $5.9k or $6.0k by those who know about the $5.8k rule.

please don't ignore my question

Attached: 4txsfc3jxy301.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I was just meming at that guy, he's a nobody who couldn't dump the market to $6.2k if he tried. I'm posting because I'm a genuine oldfag 4channer and I want my Jow Forums bros to get in before this space ship bullrun is off into another galaxy and you all will wished you bought at $6k

How much time do we have left?

I dare you to not to be a larper black fag

the quality and effort of this larp gets worse and worse as time goes on as if fucking steam did anything to affect btc's price drop

Attached: 1424843630043.png (600x393, 213K)

Also, I will post on Jow Forums at least once a day with this trip. Not necessary in this thread or making a new thread, but in random threads. If you don't see me posting anymore, you should know ((((THEY)))) silenced me for knowing too much. Take that as further proof on how right I was.

mom i posted it again

I have no idea, all I can tell you is that its not going below $5.8k. So now is not a bad time to buy, waiting for it to dip to $5.8k is a bad idea is that may not happen again until the end of an entire cycle.

Damn, I thought the bear market was definitely over. I guess not.
Thanks OP.
Institutions have been accumulating for a very long time and not on the markets.

>I saw a random post on Jow Forums
You need to buy back in now, user, because the GODS THEMSELVES will it that BITCOIN WILL NEVER, [...] AnD I [...] MEAN IT, I [...] SWEAR BIZ, WE ARE NEVER EVER [...] EVER GOING BACK below $5.8k [...] AGAIN. screen[...] this.

Genuine oldfags don't use the word 4channer and they don't namefag and they don't use tripcodes.
Ask me how I know.

>nothing better than a bowl of stupid with your morning coffee

Thnaks, just sold 100k

Apple is allowing crypto apps on their marketplace again.

Neither of which are actual use cases. I'm still waiting.

Man I still remember back in 2009-2011 no FUCKEN MANIPULATION existed we all just mined and sold on BitcoinMarket and later Mt.Gox

NO FUCKEN BTC FUTURES!

The people moved the Markets!

should I not be holding alts

?

Depends which alts user

See you on the moon boi

If we unironically moon from these levels, alts will follow upward until btc surpasses $11-12k

>he thinks we’re out of complacency on the meme chart
kek bulls are delusional

Attached: AED36AF9-FF47-40F9-8937-A48DDB250196.png (750x767, 298K)

100 posts? gl faggot

so you just confirmed you are a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about. Gaben/Valve never held any BTC, dipshit. They accepted payments in BTC but they were immediately converted to fiat through bitpay. Either you're dumber than shit or just a shitty larp.

so when do you think the market will catch on again?

When people least expect it to. Markets behave irrationally. TA is bullshit.

Dont believe this fucking stupid larp,
OP you are no one important, no your not cool because you listen to nassem taleb

All i have is ALQO and XSN

Please tell us more Sensai

All coins below top 50 who's only utility is to "be a coin/token" will be eliminated. Only coins with unique features/utilities will survive (i.e. CyberMiles, Ambrosus, Substratum, etc). Will these coins 10x? Who knows, but if they aren't bullshit and can actually prove their usefulness, they will at least survive the altcoin PURGE. Yeah, its not just gonna be bleeding altcoins, you're gonna see altcoins fail and pull a bitconnect and disappear off top 250 and go somewhere below top 1000.

Like VeChain lol

I never do this, but since biz is clearly overrun with these threads, here is some advice

Never believe shit like this on biz, why would random strangers give you financial advice that benefits you

Always do the opposite of biz and retards like him. These are probably all whales, so market crash soon. You have been warned.

I want to kill myself because crypto net worth is 4.5k but used to be 100k. I was planning on ending my life this weekend but this post extended my lifespan for 30 more days. Don't let me down OP or you have blood on your hands.

Attached: download (8).jpg (234x216, 10K)

>I saw a post on Jow Forums that said it could go below $5.8k, and therefore it can't because Jow Forums posts are made by the financial elite who have unmatched insight into the inner workings of the market

Wtf did you buy?

This thread is a LARP. DYOR if you care about your positions biz bros.

You aren’t wrong, but figuring out what’s good info vs bad info is the key

proof nigger

Sell, my digits say so

that’s not to be avoided. related to this what do you think about /biz‘ most famous pick chainlink?
meaning the project itself and also the link token itself.
i feel like that biz is totally right with the potential it has but completely wrong in thinking the token will be worth a lot.

True. Link is an exception to this

"I saw a post on Jow Forums made by some retard with a few hundred dollars who wants to buy low, which means THE BEARS ARE LOSING WE'RE GOING UP UP UP" is definitely not good info

You ruined your larp. Underaged kids aren’t allowed to post here.
>it’s another ‘(((they))) will silence me’ thread

I wasn't following this thread but I want proof to something I don't even know what we're talking about
also niggers

Attached: 1493349512856.gif (448x336, 1.2M)

btc won’t ever go below 14$ btw

ugh what a fucking way to ruin a perfectly good bait. kys retard

mt gox was a manipulation

I really feel the urge to fomo in. Am I a brainlet?