Stellar

Is Stellar the safest bet right now? Once it hits coinbase normies will gobble that shit up thinking its "cheap"

Attached: Stellar.png (300x168, 6K)

Stellar has always been a safe bet.

The question is: is it too safe?

Attached: 1355752808811.gif (446x251, 726K)

Depends how many partnerships they have up their sleeves

the xlm shills are out and poppin after that coinbase tweet...do think its a good project tho.

>normies will buy thinking it's cheap and unironically the rocket logo. lol.

Attached: 1527646320646.png (559x559, 547K)

>20 cents? It could hit 10k one day!

no, im with you. I literally mean normies will buy partly for the rocket. instills confidence idk man im baked lol.

yeah, i remember hearing this exact same thing when bitcoin cash got listed on coinbase. everyone was saying, "normies will gobble it up, thinking its just cheaper bitcoin!" . that didnt work out now did it?

Except if you bought in while it pumped and sold at the top you made a decent amount.

expect a -13% dump once it hits coinbase on 2019, kek

I recommend to go 40% of your portfolio.

went 50/50 ADA and XLM

if you have to ask this question, you are the normie

Does anyone think Stellar can go to a $100B market cap? If so, how long will it take? 2-3 years?

if it hits coin base, normies will buy it "hey this is cheap!" and thus it will moon. will it correct probably, but we are looking at easily $4 per xlm.

sometime in 2019

Went from less than 500 to 3grand

$20-30 in a few years time is realistic. Xlm will pass ripple and be #3 in marketcap by EOY.

Went 100% XLM couple of months ago. This checks out even when disregarding TA. Of course, XLM can fail, but from a rational perspective its chances of success were the highest i could find. Shitloads of projects and outlooks for IRL implementation. The coinbase tweet doesnt surprise me at all - and out of these five coins, XLM is the only one ready to be implemented right off the bat.

Its a good time to be in XLM. I dont need $30, just w/e in the 3-5 range would put me on perma-Monster, plenty of dresses for waifu and some good real estate for the future.

Stellarcucks trying to pump their shitbags

Attached: 483737346463.png (1382x532, 126K)

it's a rocket ship logo

it conveys that it is going to the moon

genius, normies will eat it up

Attached: IMG_20180619_224602.jpg (500x403, 28K)

Stellar has so many good use cases that it is the safest bet in crypto. if any crypto network got chances to survive, it is Stellar.

IBM will push bank to use the network, central bank digital currencies are around the corner which will also pushed onto stellar through IBM, and the first real life backed tokens popping up on stellar. (google APIS capital management stellar)

Trips don’t lie.

Yes it will reach xrp place now when xrp #1.
Never underestimate the jews.

stellar crypto coin is very good sirs, buy now or stay poor

This is seriously the dumbest shit I've ever seen.
Holy shit biz is dumb as fuck

True screencap

Yet nobody talks about this ;)

LMAOOO
how stupid do you have to be and jealous to come up with a theory like that

They have over 100million dollars to play with. Why the fuck would a guy who has given up MTGOX and Ripple care for money now?

You don't even know Jed, go kys stupid faggot

> he laughs but feels the pain inside

Lol

Attached: JedScammer.jpg (2080x1121, 279K)