Why don't Japs post here? Or any other English-speaking site for that matter. And I mean actual Japs...

Why don't Japs post here? Or any other English-speaking site for that matter. And I mean actual Japs, not English teachers and american soldiers. There are 126 million of them, almost as much as Russians. And they have one of the highest internet penetration rates in the world.

Attached: dfsfdsfsd.jpg (818x446, 57K)

They can't into English

They have much bigger website and they have more vaulable things to do

/thread

>American Soldiers.
Its funny how people forget this, people also forget that there are British soldiers stationed in Germany too.

they got their own site called 2ch, essentially the same but only in japanese

Most Americans still know about our base in Okinawa, didn't know about Brits in Germany though. Does anyone even care about them being there? My dad was stationed in Germany but that was in like the 80s

>6am here
we are not good at english or any foreign language
but still you can find some real japanese posters in japanese general thread

Attached: 5c893c657b220aef75c2da5b1a23f5932672cd8d_hq.jpg (561x640, 99K)

Its kind of obligation at this point. We fucking hated the Germans for years after WW2. And the Bundeswehr is heavily influenced by the British Army in both uniform and structure.

They are supposed to finally leave Germany by 2020, but they will still train there out of obligation.

Attached: brits and german.jpg (800x450, 93K)

Nips cant speak English for their life and they have their own Chan. 2Chan

>2ch

Attached: disapproving pepe.jpg (428x368, 19K)

6 am here everyone is sleeping

4channel was based on Jow Forums (yotsuba) which was based on futaba (2chan) which was based on 2ch (5ch)

2ch is a textboard unlike 4channel, imageboards are not popular in Japan

this

It's pretty weird considering Pinoys and Malaysians have pretty decent English. And Japan is part of western sphere, too.

>And Japan is part of western sphere
HA! No, they aren't.

>Why don't Japs post here?
There's a Jap flag in every other thread, what are you even talking about

Well, politically and economically they certainly are. But I suppose culturally they are very resistant.

Most of us aren't japanese. They queer ones are. I think I encountered a real jap today because I didn't understand him at all.

ESL vs EFL

we have culture

>politically and economically they certainly are
what does that even mean?

who knows?

Yes, yes, sure.

do you love japan?

true, we Japanese don't understand what this subhuman said

>more valuable things to do
no, just shitposting there, even worse than /int

but they have their own culture too

this

Peчь o дpyгoм Двaчe, чyхaн.

Tbh ten teen teeen makes more sense

Attached: 8044.gif (735x515, 13K)

Do You Love Japan?

>hang out with other NATO forces
>they mostly do the work while you watch and feel like an officer
>you won't get shot or get hurt
>you can literally go anywhere in the country, maybe a quick flight back home
Sounds like a vacation, not a deployment.

You probably have to suck dick to be deployed in Germany as opposed to elsewhere. The only other place that is more comfy would be Gibraltar.

>Why don't Japs post here?
Jow Forums is quite literally an EOPs imitation of 2chan/futaba. Both 2chan and 2ch offer a much fuller "Jow Forums experience" for native Japanese.
>Or any other English-speaking site for that matter.
They have their own websites. Aside from massive multilingual sites like Twitter and Youtube, why would a native Japanese post on English language websites?

Unlike French, the Japanese interwebs are massive and diverse enough to offer a complete experience. There is no need to be able to into Engrish to get anything and everything they want out of these tubes.
You are here on an English language site because French internet is anemic. The same goes for most other non-English natives in this thread.

Preteen is often preferable, desu.

Singapore is in a bit of a funny position compared to the rest, to be honest, given that they have their own English creole.

This

Attached: abetweet.png (1313x949, 376K)

cute CUTE!