How do you say: "I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence" in you language

How do you say: "I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence" in you language.

Attached: IMG_1503.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usPahZq0P5s
youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiTDFhqtws
youtu.be/l83vT2svg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE&list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwlr3r0290
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a shitty game Morrowind was
youtube.com/watch?v=usPahZq0P5s

Shut up monkey

Shut up monkey

Shut up monkey

Bo ja jestem Bogiem, uświadom to sobie, słyszysz słowa, od których włos jeży się na głowie.

Attached: flag.jpg (677x722, 40K)

>how can you kill a God?

Attached: F65C42A5-0B3A-4740-8474-CE0404E090CF.jpg (200x304, 16K)

Shut up monkey

You could argue the story and setting were good, but the combat makes the game absolutely unplayable. If this is what a “true” RPG looks like then I’d rather be playing CoD.

Attached: 979819789929055697.jpg (500x529, 69K)

Attached: L5hH0YI_d.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Planescape, fallout and baldurs gate>>>morrowind

Shut up monkey

>How do you say: "I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence" in you language.
>Yo soy un Dios. ¿Cómo puedes tu matar un Dios? Que gran e intoxicante inocencia.

The combat is great you brainlet

There was no excuse for how bad it was. If Wind Waker could come out only 6 months later and be a dramatically better open-world RPG combat-wise than Morrowind had no excuse.
You /v/tards would defend a piece of dogshit if it was contrarian enough.

it's not contrarian, it's sentimentality, grow up and you'll understand

>You fuckin serious mate? I'm a legend brah, ya can't even touch me you softcock. What kind of dumbcunt sped are ya?
>Fuckin neravarine drongo.

>sono un dio. come fai ad uccidere un dio? quale grandiosa ed intossicante innocenza

Why yes, let's spam potions and kill everything in one hit. Such balanced and deep RPG mechanics we have there.

Attached: 354619.jpg (994x748, 93K)

Shut up monkey

>God
lmao

Attached: 1530120459141.jpg (1056x723, 256K)

Bitch, I just gave you a game that came out at the exact same time and was tremendously better. You’re just contrarians that don’t want to like the “popular” games so you circlejerk to a handful of /v/eddit-approved mediocre games.

"Eu sou um Deus. Como você mata um Deus? Que inocência grande e intoxicante."

mie oo jumala, miten sie minut tappaisit?Mitä? Ei saatana mä oon kännissä, ihan viaton mies olen

By that logic any game with exploits is terrible

Attached: reistare.jpg (720x400, 36K)

Based, oblivion is the true patrician choice.

>Stagger Simulator 2006
>good
The only playable game 3D TES game is Skyrim, no matter how you guys whine about it.

>exploit
>doesn't require any effort and pretty much any braindead can do it even if unintentionally
The game trash and badly balanced, kill yourself.

Attached: 60379.jpg (332x304, 25K)

Shut up monkey

>oblivion is the true patrician choice

Attached: 1523026610417.jpg (400x380, 81K)

>"I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence" in you language.

>"Ich bin ein Gott. Wie könntest du einen Gott töten? Was für eine erhabene und berauschende Unschuld."

>doesn't require any effort and pretty much any braindead can do it even if unintentionally
True braindeads would just spam attacks, putting that aside - this is true of most exploits in crpg's.
The game balance is just 2deep4u.

Attached: evangeliowned.jpg (720x540, 104K)

Russuan localisation be like: cho zhe ti za tupitsya? Ya - bog! Kak ti mozhesh ubit' boga? Kakoe velikolepnoe, golovokruzhitelnoe prostodushie!

Fuck off Todd.

God tier mixtape.
youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

Ahem... FUCK TELVANNI

Attached: MW-npc-Trebonius_Artorius.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Ahem... This is the end of you swit!

oblivion is better

Shut up monkey

post morrowind videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU

This one is my favorite. If you're a casu-el, don't open.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiTDFhqtws

youtu.be/l83vT2svg3g

youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE&list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx

Shut up monkey

Attached: 1512513614667.jpg (403x302, 23K)

All of those

Aš Dievas. Kaip tu gali nužudyti Dievą? Kokia didelė ir svaiginanti nekaltybė.

>implying that isn't what made it great in the first place

really, i thought the opposite
the elder scrolls setting seems so bland and generic to me

Ik ben een god. Hoe kan je een god doodden? Welk een geweldige en bedwelmende naiviteit.

>the elder scrolls setting seems so bland and generic to me
Basically, you don't know the setting. You could spend years unpacking it and not be done with it. Pic related, it's a mananaut from the Imperial space program in the 1st era which was dissolved when the space cold war between the Cyrodiil and Thalmor empires ended. Nobody knows what came of the Imperial moon colonies because the budget was slashed to basically nothing following the assassination of Reman by the akaviri tsaeci assassin forces that took over the empire for the next 400 years, basically turning into the blades organization. The khajiit moon colonies are probably fine though.

Attached: Mananaut.jpg (386x750, 88K)

yeah i'll give you that, i don't know anything other than the bethesda games really and the only one i finished was oblivion

>only one i finished was oblivion
ouch

I understand your feelings now. Oblivion subverted all my expectations. Very cool.
There are two types of TES fans. Those who started with Oblivion and those who hate it.

Shut up monkey

>There are two types of TES fans. Those who started with Oblivion and those who hate it.
I started with Morrowind, and religiously posted on the Waiting4Oblivion forums. The game was ultimately a Fable-tier letdown, but I still played and modded the hell out of it.

Ja sam bog. Nemožeš ubiti boga!

"I am a nothing. How can you kill what isn't? What a luxurious and evasive ignorance."

Shut up monkey

Soy un malparido hpta

"Eg eri ein guður. Hvussu kanst tú drepa ein guð? Sovorði stórsligi og rúsandi góðvarni"

Shut up monkey

Shut up monkingkong

is it a vidya thread?

Attached: 5x5.jpg (1632x1632, 1.01M)

Ik ben een god. Hoe kunt gij een god doden? Wat een grootse en bedwelmende onschuldigheid.

Ich bin ein Gott. Wie kannst du einen Gott töten? Welch großartige, berschauschende Unschuld."
(can't find the official Translation though)
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwlr3r0290

Nailed it.

No, it's a thread about one of the cornerstones of culture and civilization.