So lemme tell ya something brothers...

So lemme tell ya something brothers. About 10 years ago my ex wife and I got a divorce and she took me for most of my fortune dudes. I have since accumulated quite the impressive bank account through uh hard work and various business ventures jack. Now the bitch is coming at me for money I made after the divorce and settlement brothers. Is she entitled to my new money? If so what steps can I take to protect my fortune and keep Bitchamania from running wild on my bank account dudes?

Attached: hoganofhollywood.jpg (480x360, 18K)

underrated post.

OP are you the one bombing the board with wrassling posts?

BASED KEK

many cucked Jow Forumslets in the same situation as the hulkster

Well brother I'd say you should drop that 200lb leg of yours across her throat and Bitchamania will be too dead to ever come after your dimes.

BROTHER

You're a beta, brother.
>giving your money away to some slut you fucked 10 years ago.
>you thinking about it to the point you made this post
....think that over.

One more run

HE'S READY

How much did she get?
I'm another victim of wamen courts. I wanted to do a thread because my situation is sorta complex but I might as well piggyback on yours so we get some discussion going.
Basically bitch was granted a lump sum through the cuck judge *but* I am not required to pay it until 2022. If I don't pay my house is forfeit.
I've been considering my options but I'm thinking of selling up and moving the money into BTC (now would probably be a good time for that lol) and then just waiting till 2022 and then saying that I spent it all on some business venture (in order to avoid getting jailed if it looked like I did so deliberately). Based in UK.

He's not thinking about giving it willingly, dumbfuck. The courts in some countries take it from men by force. There was a case in the UK 2 years ago, OP may want to look it up, search for Divorce case ecofarm millionaire.

do it
europoor here
since I know banks will be able to take money from the account with more than 100keuros, i never left more than 99k euros in
I take cash or buy btc every month
my ledger is hidden in a wall of my house

At the moment I'm not sure if there is a clause on my house to prevent a sale. I'm worried less about the banks, and more about what action the UK family court would take if they decide I disappeared the money on purpose. Its not even as much as you described (but still a significant amount) but these feminist mangina judges could throw me in jail. I also don't know about the possibility of lasting consequences, could they ask me to pay in the future once I have earned enough? I don't have any sort of sense of fairness and justice in these degenerates anymore.

take a good lawyer
tell them you gambled the house
clearly

you wont go to jail for this believe me..

Different user, I got two pieces of advice for you.
1) find the unicorn that is a non-beta male family court/divorce lawyer then pay them very well and you might have luck.
2) look up this mgtow guy on YouTube, he’s a lawyer BUT based in the US, the channel name is “TurdFlingingMonkey”, I haven’t watched the guy in ages but if you’re gonna get any decent ideas then it’d be from him, again keep in mind he is in the us, he does streams I think weekly and idk where the other mgtow guys are from, it’s very likely the us and uk have different laws but it’s the best advice I can give.

Been watching TFM for about a year now. I don't think he or his flunkies will know much about UK law but yeah I guess its worth asking them.
I've been advised by several people to get a lawyer and I think I will do this. Its not easy as you have mentioned.
I also was advised to say I gambled the house, its good that this advice is starting to overlap because it makes me think this is the best way to go. I have a good couple of years in which to react so I gotta start making a plan so the bitch doesn't get anything either in 2022 or afterwards through some kind of court bullshit.

Bump

underrated like a hulk hogan wrist lock.

btw, id just hide it all under my mattress or in a hooker

how is she entitled to money you made after the divorce.

No wonder MGTOW is an actual thing.

Based Hulkster

You may owe her if investments were made during or before marriage. Once the debt has been settled though it's pretty tough to get more money.

Just cut contact with her. Because you obvisouly told her how well off you are, see where that's gotten you dingus???

I don't give a fuck if you got kids together, pets dogs or fucking lizards that you share. If you share them, that's all you talk about.

She's your ex for a reason mate.

Now continue with your life and if she serves you with papers then you go visit a nice lawyer and tell him what's up.
If your so well off, you tell them you don't want to have to deal with any of it and to reply with your own suit.

Thank you, that'll be 19.99 plus applicable taxes.

Can accept payment only in eth or btc.

Holy fucking worked