Are Japs just civilized Chinese?

Are Japs just civilized Chinese?

Attached: Japanese_flag-712397.jpg (1600x1200, 39K)

Chinese are civilized.

They aren't civilised though and their """culture""" is a cheap chinese knockoff. Pun intended

>Japs
>Civilised
Christ all mighty.

I have never seen gore videos of Japanese beheaving like the chinese and everyone always says that the Chinese are rude and the Japanese polite.

>

Attached: 43675675687568568.jpg (220x301, 13K)

Are argentinians just non-white Uruguayans?

Urugayans are not white and brownentinians are not white either.

>civilized
isn't "civilize" western notion? so we are not.

we are what we are.

chinese """culture"""

Attached: 222099-nasty-chinese-tourists.jpg (720x529, 168K)

Attached: tianamen-square-cover1.jpg (400x527, 39K)

>Unit 731
>Rape of Nanjing
Yeah Japs dindu nuffins.

we are very sorr... wait

Attached: mao stronk.jpg (2048x1448, 210K)

Chinese ""comfort"" women who were forced to work in the US should sue the US government lol

Attached: Xiaoying Cao and Rong Zheng.jpg (630x354, 36K)

>genocide olympics
You sure showed me, fifth biggest murderer.

US has killed more than 20 million people in 37 nations since WW2

ofc the US is number 1 murderer after WW2

t.Lu Kwong

>I have never seen gore videos of Japanese beheaving like the chinese and everyone always says that the Chinese are rude and the Japanese polite.

Did you know that Japanese ate human meat for fun during the ww2? It was not even limited to Koreans nor Chinese. They also made bunch of Americans and Westerners to meat for fun and ate eat with breeze. And believe it or not, Japanese people and even Japanese Prime Ministers still obeying them at the Yasukuni Shinre. China and Korea claimed Japan for stop doing it but the answer was it's their 'culture'.
They are still proud of all the wrong doings(Human Experiment at unit 731, Nanking Massacre, Cannibalism, Sex Slave and more) during the WW2 and praised by the Government. You really think the country that majority of the people praising the Cannibalism and Human Experiment and massive killing is a civilized? Also, hunting whale, sister fucking, radiated wasteland(2nukes plus Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, majority of people are socially disabled and masturbating with disgusting anime is the reality of Japan now. More like Mad Max2.

Attached: bceaead68a36826423e66c3ea82d7ab717d381dd5a68002e1e1e6bd6d083db0a16694141f0db8fd25154928ec9a5f8c7011d (420x564, 56K)

>they did it too so we are justified
cant find a more disgusting person than a nip with this sick logic shifting blame at all cost
where is your honor and responsible huh?

Attached: 1543446281879.png (499x484, 125K)

Japanese were the ISIS of WW2.
Plus Sarin attacks in Tokyo, Junk Furuta case, Yakuza prostituting minors....

The japanese are just good on put everything under the rug and look good.

Literally half-breed abbos (Ainu) larping as chankoro.
Can you really blame him for killing chinks though?

just hate proxy loser
do you love japan?

Attached: do you love japan.jpg (676x7377, 737K)

>massacre KEK
we are very sorry for doubling your population from 12mil to 24mil during Japan's annexation

now do something about your "comfort" women

'Korean prostitution in the US is out of control' South Korean lawmakers are concerned about the number of Korean women who have come to the United States to work as prostitutes since the Korea-US Visa Waiver Program

Attached: CxHLut3UoAAVCar.jpg (800x600, 86K)

No.
"The origin of the world's civilization is Korea," said a university professor in South Korea.

Attached: 8tjb7Ey7Hw-4.png (300x250, 23K)

What do you mean? China gave civilization to them.

>Urugayans are not white

They told me they're like 90% Italian.

imagine to dig decades old stories to make your narrative true nowadays

Are the Brits just civilized Germans?

Attached: fzm.jpg (200x200, 10K)

This. Before chinese contact japs were living in caves eating raw fish without shoes with no written language or any civilization at all

Chinks are soulless bugmen
Disgusting automatons

Attached: 1541832516783.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

What about Akihabara massacre, Osaka movie theater fire, Sagamihara stabbings, Osaka school massacre, Hitachi City apartment arson or Setagaya family murder?

why do i fear that this nipbot has the same fate as the new zealand shooter? hes completely brainwashed

it's pretty fucking anecdotical compared to other first world countries

what about world war 2 have u ever thought about that huh

Japan is the first European to country to adopt Western technology, they btfod the Russians and etc.

So first they were too old and now it's because it's more common in other countries, nice way of moving the goalpost, deluded weeb

Japs are Germans of Asia. Collectivistic, sadistic, narrow-minded, fanatical, right-wing, hierarchical, workaholic, aggressively conformist, dindu nuffin about their endless war crimes, passive aggressive as fuck, obsessed with cleanliness, symmetry and perfectionism, detail-oriented.

Preemptively posting this to prevent the original and response to the original from being posted.

Attached: 1543846301598.jpg (1700x4995, 1.02M)

Also Japan gave us Arisaka rifles to fight Russians at all, this is why I have a flag at all,.

huh ? you implied nips are muuh evils while spamming decades old stories over and over again, try to be original for once, and yes they have way less psychos than in already few psychos countries, so id on't know what you want more, maybe a country pf 120m inhabitnats with absolutely 0 criminality ? you can kys, you have better chances to find this place in another life.

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with Germans?

Japanese civilisation took the best of antiquity China and did the rest on its own, dont be fooled by CCP propagandists

Attached: 8357998828_8c530205b2.jpg (500x403, 213K)

>maybe a country pf 120m inhabitnats with absolutely 0 criminality ?
>literal NPCs
You're not exactly helping your case.

kys incel

>dont be fooled by CCP propagandists
KMT actually, fuck commies and fuck j*ps.

Attached: 1544204686936.png (1142x800, 119K)

this is what i was implied, maybe this is what he's looking for, well he better kill hiimself

>decades old stories
None of the stories that I posted are decades old, they are at most one decade old

Calm down, it's just projection.

>all this cope
lmao

Attached: cn pp.jpg (330x250, 13K)

yes, japaneses are subhumans and you texas is the most enlighted human being, happy ?

I actually think he secretly loves Germany and this is just his weird way to seek attention.

Not really, most Chileans are savages, but that doesn't that Japs are civilized

>that doesn't that Japs
but that doesn't mean that *

if japs aren't cvilised then nobody is which would make the world civilised irrelevant and not understandable

>if japs aren't cvilised then nobody is
Deluded weeb, japan is one of the most savages first world countries, at the same level than USA

kmt was only ever a US puppet, very stupid to support them

did you ever look at japan's neighbors? they are more civilized and don't kill rape and torture for no reason

>did you ever look at japan's neighbors
yes, they are poor and way more uncivilised like, china

>china
>uncivilized
chinese literally invent taoism and confucianism. if thats not civilized then i dont know what is

>did you ever look at japan's neighbors?
You mean the chinks who run over people in the street and then run them over again to make sure they're dead while people just watch and then walk away?

*AHEM*
*AHEM*
*AHEM*
*AHEM*
*AHEM*
*AHEM*

>muuuh we wuz taoism and confucianism
too bad you're stalinism nopw and still very poor, don't let me post all the gore from your country it's not even funny to do.

>literally one of the safest countries on earth

Sounds like you're the deluded one, chilindio
Back to your chinese restaurant at Santiago

chinito quiele aloz

just because you watch anime doesn't mean japan is great. jesus christ I've been to japan over 10 times for business purpose and it's like nyc/chicago with yellow niggers

i'm literally married to a japanese and don't watch animes, nigger

either people think you're nigger lost in his way

How difficult is it for you to not get caught lying on an anonymous imageboard?

That's all, there's no point in explaining thing to these people, they just keep moving the goalpost.
Can't wait for them to visit Japan and get locked two weeks in a cell just because they are foreigners

more like sterilized

>i'm literally married to a japanese
the idiot frog bought into the 'trad east asian wife' meme lmao

Attached: 1552661240813.png (798x527, 231K)

>lying
i even have 2 kids

I’m so fucking done with weebs claiming their body pillow as legal wife. Also your 2 eggs that you have to pretend to be your children isn’t convincing either you pathetic jap chode sucking weeb

lmao, is that so hard to believe for incels like you ?

>tf
>tp

please don't shoot us
shit, seeing Australians are so fucking scary these days

The Japanese loved their social status so much I bet they cover most of their crimes.

more like ISIS level civilized
and lot of the Japs still think they are the victims of WW2 nowadays

Attached: QcMRRH9.jpg (1036x681, 63K)

*Saved

Japan's venture into mainland Asia was a textbook example of the dialectial wheels of materialism being in motion. They were advancing leftism by rescuing oppressed peoples of Asia from the imperialist claws of western powers.

“rescuing oppressed peoples of Asia from the imperialist claws of western powers”
you mean beheading males / rape then beheading females so they can send them to heaven?