Swedes

My son befriended some Swedish Students at his university that I recently met and I was quite surprised by just how big they were, I'm 6'2(188cm) and he is 6'5(192cm) and that was the average! One of them was 6'8(207cm). I expected Swedes to be twinky metro types but was shocked at how big they were. Is this Normal over there?

Attached: se.png (580x363, 595)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aaOYSUDyYgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old are you?

Is your son dating those guys now?

I'm in Uni right now and most people are pretty tall.
I'm 198 cm and feel pretty normal here.

don't lie to us, Sven, it's not that normal

I'm well seasoned, I was just taken aback at the utter mogging, great lads though

I said I feel normal, not that it is normal.

The funny thing that the swedes at my uni are as tall as I am, a midged CHI

I'm 169 cm in this land of giants

Attached: 1552666113324.jpg (1116x860, 217K)

Of course it's normal, and it's normal in all Nordic countries. I'm 179cm and I fucking hate my life. I can't remember the last time I saw an adult man shorter or the same size as me. I see boomer women who are easily 10cm taller than me. I want to die.

Attached: 1525724566316.jpg (239x211, 10K)

im 140cm and i feel its pretty normal here

Fuck I wish I had some pics, they are borderline freak big and stick out like a sore thumb at his university

How do you now that they are swedes?Perhaps they are finns like that basketball player

user....
youtu.be/aaOYSUDyYgg

this Im 193 went to sweden and worked as a middle school teacher and the average age for 12 years olds was 195 cm it was crazy fampai

Tfw only 185 cm.... I'm a manlet in this country. Tfw swedish women only want men taller than 190 cm

Yeah the average as you probably noticed is 290-300cm. That's why we you decimeters since cm just ain't cutting it.

My son is friends with them and knows them(where they are from)he has met a Finn or two in passing but hasn't befriended them like the Swede lads

your son better be making america look great and be at least 190 cm , or did you marry a womanlet?

Why does your son meet so many Nords?

Is that why every Swedelad I've met in the UK is sub-1.80? Coming here chasing the short girls!

(192 cm)

Attached: 1538608455444.gif (270x252, 967K)

He goes to a state school(Michigan)and it is chock full of international students, including a decent amount of Nords/Germans

Post your ancestry

Attached: new ancestry.png (1838x810, 293K)

i knew you had it. all americans do

>i knew you had it.
?

Attached: 1535313058769.jpg (253x253, 13K)

the biggest

Attached: ye.png (1450x1180, 2.63M)

i knew you had paid 100 dollars to get your ancestry results because of your american flag

rude

its not rude its just something that i've noticed, whenever i ask an american to post his ancestry he does it

kek

Oh, well...I was curious and the Money didn't really matter. Many of us hear stories from this grandparent or this great uncle but don't know what to believe really so these DNA tests sorta give us an understanding of where we come from. I'm not sure why Euros mock us so much for them...just because we pay to reveal what we already know?? That we are a mix of this and that....either way it is pretty interesting

sure, it's interesting, but not 100 dollars interesting

Meh, 5 figure monthly take home is not unusual for me

Attached: 1550333818151.jpg (1836x1836, 1.26M)

ok but literally all americans on this board/website have done their ancestry tests

I'm 6'3 and I would say it's about average.

Holy shit

mm strax

But i explained that, are you offended by our curiosity?

as i've said here its just something i've noticed but i dont really understand it

We grow up hearing this and that about where we are from. (Oh Grandma Katie was from Ireland and she Married Grandpa Tom from the Netherlands) Oh and and Grandma Clara Jean was a WInnebego Indian and Grandpa Charles was Welsh......etc. These tests sort of flesh it out for us