Have you ever had to live with roommates? what is it like?

Have you ever had to live with roommates? what is it like?

Attached: 1550711279546.png (1236x888, 45K)

One smoked weed and then the police came to check the room, but we hid the weed on the balcony.

yes, during basic training

Sleeping in those communal halls are awful, impossible to get a good rest

It's hell if you're the only one who gives a shit about a clean living environment
Otherwise it's pretty nice to be able to hang out at any time

Awful. Almost every night they would abuse me and rape me. They call me housepussy but still act as if they were straight. They made me wake them up with blowjobs. The best they did for me was a few strokes while they fucked my ass. It really hurt the first few times too.

Attached: 1545519845833.jpg (217x233, 8K)

Attached: 1537460454137.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

awful all ten or so times. always live by yourself if you can

6 recruits shared a room, we had no communal hall

Weird. Best sleep I ever had was in a barrack during basic.

Depends 100% on the roommate. If you get a shitty roommate you're going to have a shitty time. If you get a roommate you hit off with you'll have a blast.

I shared a dorm attached through the bathroom with a Korean. Mid-semester he left because he spent all night playing some loud singing game and failed. See you in heaven, Minwoo.

no, but I wish I did. I’m sure it’ll be better than living with m*n that stink up the place and my name to cook for them.

same I literally passed out the moment my head hit the pillow every night and didn't wake up until lights

tupapillu :-D

>and my name
and yell* my name...

what happens that makes it so awful?

living with another person.

It was pretty fucked up. Me and gf got caught up needing roomates after the place we were living got sold, had to find a place fast and my gfs co worker who was this 30 yr old hapa woma. was in the same situation. We ended up moving in together at an apartment complex before we really knew eachother. Turned out she was a bit of a slut and id wake up to go to work and find random guys sleeping in the livingroom. And se was a total bitch to my gf in devious ways. She had pretty great tits and liked to walk around the house in tanktops with no bras and stuff. My gf even talked with her about not flaunting her body around me and that just made it worse. Our rooms were opposite uf eachother and she would change her clothes with her door open just so id catch her topless, and she would fall "asleep" on the couch while suffering mega nipslips. Me and my gf had to walk past her sleeping with her nipples out all the time just to get out of the front door. I think she was doing it on purpose and fell asleep watching movies just to show off. It was turning my gf into a nervous wreck because the hapa girl had perfect perky bigish boobs with pink nipples and my gf has small but saggy boobs with really dark nipples that point downwards and she is super insecure about it. Idk, i loved seeing really great tits but it wasnt worth it from how bad it made my gf feel. Also she sucked at paying rent on time.

If you have siblings, it's like that
but worse because that asshole isn't even related

Lived with my brother, had to move out because of domestic violence

>finland
>act as if they were straight
emphasis on act

Decent if you are all adults and respect each other's desires to just fucking survive

first few of my housemates became good friends of mine that i still keep in contact. We had our troubles but they are easily resolved if you just be an adult and talk to each other. Absolute worst roommate i ever had was this asshole who would never clean anything, leave his dishes around the common space and would never wash the pots and pans that everyone used

At least you can get laid
I have no one

Yes. Terrible in every way

no, i'm not poor

But you are french
You know you stink

I lived in a 10*10 m room with the biggest cunt in existence. She would take a nap at 10 and wake up at 4am and then sit at her desk and eat a loud snack whilst I'm sleeping. She fucked with my sleep schedule. Moreover, she was always anal about ME making noise. I was walking on eggshells around her 100% fucking whore that she was.

It was awful. Army barrack filled with 50 "roomates" isn't dream.

i had 2 roommates in my first apartment when i moved for university. One was from india and another from saudi arabia i think. The indian guy was friendly but weird and didn't smell too good. Saudi guy was mostly in his room so that was fine

I lived with roommates for about a year. It was cool, we were mostly out of house due to the university and shit. We played videogames and stuff. And if I was ever really fucking horny, I would just get them to drink some alcohol until they were really drunk and proceed to abuse their feet on their sleep. Didn't do it a lot because I don't really like men feet, but meh

Yes and it was good. We become friends

I am the worst person that anyone would be forced to coexist with.

Yes. I've never lived alone in a room.

I had to share a hotel room with a coworker (2 beds) for six months.
21 days of work then off for 4.
It was alright, we'd drink and take turns cooking dinner. He was a former gang member. I hope he's doing alright now.

Attached: 1549958033269.jpg (962x722, 133K)

Yes, one was 90 iq catholic mommy's boy who threatened to tell on me for vaping marajuana. I convinced him i changed it to "0% nicotine vape" so that i could smoke in front of him, and he bought it even though it was really obvious that i was stoning. dude was a stupid fat cow.
my other roomate was fine, was an introvert like me and we mostly kept to our own affairs but we did party together sometimes.

Oh but one thing he'd do was get drunk and call and argue with his gf when I was trying to sleep. But he eventually went out one night and got way too fucked up and missed work so he was fired.

I am living with 5 other house mates right now. Two of them are lazy fucking degenerates, they leave the lights on in the house, don't shut the door when the AC is on, don't put their dirty eating utensils in the dishwasher, leave their dirty coffee cups outside on the table to accumulate. I am still dealing with this 6 months on, it's a real wonder I haven't tried to kill myself by now.

i share a room with my bro
i snore and dont let him sleep
he kicks my bed and doesnt let me sleep
im going to kill him one night

lesser than you and your nigger roomates.

Think again dipshit
He was Hispanic
Chinga Francia