Circle of whiteness

circle of whiteness

Attached: EV.png (390x331, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returntonow.net/2019/01/09/big-pharma-just-bought-access-to-your-dna-from-genealogy-company-23andme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIL greeks aren’t white, despite founding the cultures and ethics and laws and philosophies many modern european countries use for their constitutions.

Attached: E3615CB0-599F-45D3-A231-6F7068D7DF44.png (260x260, 70K)

a lot can happen in 2000 years

You forgot to include southern France, Balkans, Italy, and Iberia

Why do you like Democracy?

So you're implying only white people would be able to do that?Fucking racist.

all are white, americaca

Imagine being 1000% translucent Indo-European white

Attached: new ancestry.png (1838x810, 293K)

That isn't a circle.

Attached: 1551039928059.png (1758x777, 292K)

It's a c, for cuckolds.

have you ever met anyone from sicily or portugal? might as well have included north africa too

Yes, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Southern Italy and Sardinia, Portugal, and Spain are whiter than Poland/Belarus/Ukraine/Russia

seething germoid

Funny circle where East Germany was

I am actually fine with it

Attached: 1522736612938.png (284x177, 6K)

>finland
>white
lul

those 2000 years wouldn’t have amounted to much if it wasn’t for the greeks, especially considering how your ancestor was probably still gathering berries while greeks were debating what humans value most in life.
besides, the Mediterranean has always been diverse since the first human empires, so quit being dumb and read the books.

are you saying debating philosophy and reading poems n shit is better than getting food for next winter???? come on man arabians are better than this

>Finrando
>howaito

I was implying that greeks had already figured out mass-scale farming and can follow occupations of what they enjoy while that user’s great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents were still primitive hunters and gatherers.

>swedes
>white

thats because greek mediterranean land is easy mode survival compare to snowy europe. come on man.

Modern Greeks have been thoroughly TURKED.

What if Turks actually got GREEKED which is why Turkey looks brown

and because of that, they founded european culture that has been spread around by the romans with their cosmopolitanism to that user’s primitive ancestors, teaching them how to use basic farming tools and plant seeds rather than eat them.

woah...

When were (not europeans) canadians authorized to speculate about whitness of any european ethnicities?

FINALLY someone recognizes Sicily as white

He means the racial change in Greece in that time

lol
what is it with incels being illiterate? do you all hate reading history books and seeing how greeks have migrated to every corner of the Mediterranean and non-greeks did the same?

Um, I'm a proud bearer of non wh*te Mediterranean celtic blood, stop mislabeling my people

Greece wasn't "diverse"

LOL

White people is a social construct, categorizing geemanic, slavic and Mediterranean people etc. as white makes no sense.

>imagine being insecure about your ancestry
>imagine giving away your DNA info to (((them)))

Is this everything except Poland and Russia?

t. burger

had a good laugh at italy being included in that circle.

Wtf, what are they gonna do...clone me...anyone who comes at me will fucking die, I have weaponry hidden and stashed all over my person and surroundings

fixed

Attached: europe.jpg (900x900, 148K)

datamine you, sell it to insurance companies, diagnose you with false positive diseases and prescribe you medicine, possibilities are endless

btw, (((they))) already own you
returntonow.net/2019/01/09/big-pharma-just-bought-access-to-your-dna-from-genealogy-company-23andme/

>pic
It says you're an inbred west Virginian goblin not that you're white

The data mining will result in forecasting which conditions will be most common and then creating the supply for that demand. Worsening the chances of survival/quality of life for people with more rare disorders

>finnland

>white

this is how I know OP is a nigger kike

No, my Appalachian ancestors were simply coal miners, and my New England kin were simply old school White Americans

datamining will result in targeting you with false positive medical tests and curing you of something you don't have

>Indo
>White

>Russians
>white

why did you exclude greece but include iberia or italy

>including iberian peninsula in the circle

>I have weaponry hidden and stashed all over my person and surroundings

ATF would like to know your location

He watched troy and probably thinks Greeks used to look like Brad Pitt

>southern italians

OP probably is a migrant from southern Europe like 20% of Germany's population

Seljuks were from Central Asia so if Greeks got TURKED they would look mongoloid

Seljuk raped the Scythians first for a hundred years, then Persians for another few decades. By the time they got to the Byzantine Empire, they were just Persian mongrels.