Fuck silver...

Fuck silver, I am about to sell all of my bags at a slight loss since 2015 once the long term horizontal support breaks knowing it's airless down to 12-13 dollars. And we have tv shilling gold and silver at all time high for desperate boomer advertisment autists to sell the last bags to zoomers before they plumet the price down to single digits. Had I invested in Bitcoin instead of silver, I would of been much better off. Tried selling them last month, the scammer shops said it's le bad quality for silver eagles, I want 15 a pop, not even market price and was (((guaranteed))) back premium. im never falling for bommer shit again as this also applies to housing, social security and 401k and glad I learned this lifelesson costing me almost nothing.

Attached: silver-eagle-coin-1-oz-obverse.jpg (600x600, 94K)

I got goyed too lost a ton on silver

What is up with all this fud around silver lately?

>he fell for the precious metals meme pushed by tinfoil hats

Check the charts retard, textbook decending triangle shits gonna crash with no survivors. I'm not waiting 30 years for a bull run that will only give me 5x from 5 dollars

I feel your pain, op. But when the kikes lose control silver will moon. It won't make up for lost time though.

Silver is real fucking money you morons. You don't buy silver to get back more worthless dollars you buy silver so you have money and wealth for when fiat dies.

After the currency crisis and deflationary collapse you could find yourself in a scenario where 200 ounces of silver (converted to the new currency) will buy you a fucking mansion

You fucking dumbshit. You don't invest in Apple stock for the same reason you invest in silver.

The entire point of buying silver is because fiat is a scam.

The word for money in many foreign languages is literally the word "silver."

It's amazing how fucking stupid you all are. Come here talking shit about Jews fucking up the economy and don't even realize the exact reason the economy is fucked and income inequality is a thing is because the Jews took us off the gold standard.

Your literally in crypto trying to make it because it's impossible to make it otherwise because the dollar isn't backed by gold anymore.

60 years ago you could make it driving a bus. You morons laugh at boomer 10% returns in the stock market... well guess what? 10% returns were like 100% returns today in crypto because prices were cheap as fuck under a gold standard

This will be the biggest mistake of your life at some point soon.

NEVER sell your silver and gold. And if you do at least keep a few ounces of gold and couple hundred ounces of silver

In venezuela where their currency has collapsed. 1 SINGLE ounce of silver buys you 3-4 months worth of food on the black market.

Here's what you need to understand. For most of human history and even in America way back in the day. A days wage equaled a silver piece the size of a silver dime or Roman denarius.

So 14 silver dimes equals 1 ounce of silver. Today idiots working worthless jobs like insurance and providing zero real value for society are making say an avg of 150$ a day which equals about 10 ounces of silver. This fairy tale will end soon and violently overcorrect to the point where 3-4 days wages will equal 1 silver dime. BECAUSE there are billions more people on the planet and much less silver available.

So literally 8k in silver right now potentially could be worth 25-30 years of days wages when fiat implodes.

You were investing in silver for the wrong reasons. The real transfer of wealth happens when fiat dies and you own real money. The dollar value of silver is irrelevant. It's not like silver all of a sudden became valuable when America was born and the dollar was created so it would be stupid to value silver in terms of dollars.

You value silver by its WEIGHT and its ratio compared to other real assets of which it is literally the most undervalued asset on planet earth right now

Shoo shoo (((Mike Maloney))) you will be dead when it finally breaks it's ath again in 50 years when the Jews finally lose control of the US dollar shitting itself and dethrone itself from the reserve currency. And you forget Jow Forums is full of neets and they are not absolutely waiting decades for their rocks to moon. Gold and silver will be the last things to moon before everything collapses.

Again, dollar value of silver and gold is irrelevant. If the dollar dissapeared from the planet tomorrow my gold and silver is completely unaffected by that.

Here's a pro tip... and it's literally the easiest most basic concept ever, but literally nobody understands it anymore because of the 100 year Jew banker anti gold propaganda.....

And that is....... gold and silver are REAL fucking SAVINGS.

Got that bro? Gold and silver is REAL SAVINGS.

Those stupid rocks ARENT supposed to moon because silver and gold are REAL money and REAL savings.

People got paid in that shit for thousands of years. It wasn't supposed to moon you moron it was and still is REAL money.

It's nice being a chartalist and not falling for the fiat currency with worthless meme. Only dumb boomers think that.

>>(((94X9WukH)))
Holy shit you are more delusional than link bagholders. I'm so sorry you have to wait 2 decades to... Oh wait you forget literal boomers that bought it at the early 2010's bubble but more like a bull trap are now wanting to dump now that they can't feed themselves in retirement houses. Keep shilling em on paid advertising programs.

Boomers don't know gold and silver is real money. Americans 80 years ago knew. Boomers have been infected by Jew propaganda just as much as millenials who think gold is a shiny rock and not valuable cuz I can't eat muh gold

Dude.... it's IMPOSSIBLE to lose owning gold and silver. All the dollar value of gold tracks is how unstable, volatile, and lack of store of value the dollar is.

100 years ago 1 ounce of gold = 20$. 20$ was a good weekly salary back then

Today 20$ barely buys you lunch for two at Taco Bell.... but that ounce of gold is worth $1,300 which lo and behold is still a good weekly salary.

You morons literally can't understand the most simple fundamental concept that gold and silver is real money.

Literal starving Africans in the Congo with no formal education whatsoever understand gold is real money

You will find selling painful as you will loose another 5-10% if it is physical. I was luckier with silver and bought 20KG in 2005. I sold half when it was in the 30s and still have half, which I swapped into more interesting forms (Georgian antique silverware and older coins). I would not call silver boomer, boomer is real estate, particularly borrowing for rental investment and scammy managed pension funds. It is however doomer. It will go sideways for another five years at least. There is a huge amount out there waiting fro a price recovery If anyone is buying silver stick to antique pieces, good Georgian/19th century silverware, hallmarked. Doomer (the end of the world buying is crap. This applies equally to firearms (buy modern worthless mass produced guns instead of valuable classic pieces), real estate (buy worthless shed on mountain instead of agri land) and every other apocalypse is coming meme product.

Gold is only valuable because it's a shiny rock. There's nothing wrong with fiat currency.

Attached: Gold Standard.jpg (640x640, 53K)

I'm sure there will be an influx of money into numismatics, precious metals etc once the zoomers limited edition sneakers, supreme hoodies and video game skins stop being massively overvalued.

Yeah nothing wrong with fiat. Which is why you have a board full of people gambling in crypto because it's impossible to make it, because of the destruction of fiat currency by the Jews

Bottom line is this...

If you invested in silver because you want the dollar value to go up and cash out.... then you invested in silver for the wrong reasons

Precious metals are for long term holds. Like something you just keep and forget about and then pass on to your grand children or something. Part of a healthy portfolio. It's not going to randomly moon but it will hold its value against inflation. I buy some every month

Gold revaluation could happen any day. To purge the debt from the system.

I think everyone should have some gold or silver in their own possession. It's a nice thing in a SHTF scenario. But you should only have a small percentage of your assets in metals, so that you don't have to liquidate your holdings whenever you need cash. You should think of it as fire insurance on your house, it's pretty cheap but can help you out big time if things go bad.

More than a small % of your assets in silver and gold.

In case you didn't know we are 20 trillion in debt. 10% of your net worth was good sound financial advice when the debt wasn't out of control and now it is out of control

Precious metal is the second most retarded way to invest after cryptos

That's because your retarded and don't even understand gold and silver aren't investments but real money.

You pajeets don't even understand gold is savings.

Care to explain?

Thank you for your cheap bags OP. Dont forget.
Gold and silver is not an investment its an insurance.

If silver is bound to make a moonshot, why would you even need to invest a lot in to it?
Suppose I have 100k of investable funds. I then go out and buy 10k worth of silver, which is around one monsterbox. If "200 ounces will buy a mansion", I am already set for life with those 500 ounces. At the same time, I can use the remaining 90k for other, more normal, investments. I can even put some money down for a mortgage. Sure, housing is probably in a bubble, but owning a house gives you some purpose in life, unlike hoarding a mountain of gold/silver and waiting for the apocalypse. If I spend all of my 100k on gold/silver, I am suddenly fucked the moment I need some money. Suppose my car gets wrecked, oh, shit, better sell 500 ounces of silver at 10% under spot price to pay for the repairs.
The only healthy way to invest in gold/silver is to buy some, stash it away, and then forget about it. It truly is a long term hodl. Like silverware that passes from one generation to the next.

/thread
If you need to liquidate your stash due to an emergency you're doing it wrong.

Itt
Morans
Get a brian morans !
Godl is a scam !

Obligatory Silver with Crypto's Silver comparison

Attached: silver150.png (5328x1430, 362K)

ROSSLAND CAPITAL

fuck you you moron silver is the best god damned metal on earth

Silver will be the first element on the periodical table to go extinct.

So when you decide to buy silver, buy it from Rossland Capital.