Mfw I fell for the hodl meme and lost 90% of my portfolio

Mfw I fell for the hodl meme and lost 90% of my portfolio

I wish this was a LARP. Severe depression ever since and not a chance in heaven these altcoins go back up. I'm not a Nanofag but had some NEM, FCT, XCP, XRP, XVG

>inb4 shitcoins

They are as bad as all the others. Did you fall for the hodl meme, user? The meme constructed to make everyone believe it would guarantee ROI in the long run? We've all been cucked by some internet nerds who now have millions that have no idea what to spend it on other than a new laptop.

Attached: 1518074107920.jpg (2198x2615, 522K)

If you had Nano, at least your coins would have a future.

Yes I fell for it too, same. I just lay in bed all day, I’m too sad to cry. I had mid-six figures. I have five figures now. Even if my portfolio goes up 10x, that’d only go back to my previous all-time high and I’d have a deep pain knowing that if I sold and bought in cheap I’d be a multi-millionaire.

>lost
lost how? If you haven't cashed out you haven't lost shit, retard

The HODL meme is only for bitcoin you fucking retard.
All others coins are completely centralised and subject to the whims of a few, why the fuck would you hold them for a long time ?

You fucking retard.

You HODL blue chip stocks and AAA bonds, idiot. Wildly speculative assets like junior miners and imaginary internet money need to be traded. Whatever, the nice thing about trading is that every trader deserves what he gets.

I'd say if you invested in Bitconnect, you deserved what is coming. Despite not being a Nanofag I think the 93% correction is too brutal. There are many good projects like XRP that have very good tech that suffered just as much.

I think it was just billion-dollar whales cashing out top to bottom that caused this extreme correction.

We've never in cryptocurrency history have a bear market as severe as this.

same, ATH was around $285k, kept holding, when ti started to crash I kept telling myself "it'll recover", still holding today, portfolio at about $30k

been depressed for months

XRP doesn't have good tech, what the fuck are you on? it's a centralized jewish shitcoin that was shilled to normalfags who don't understand marketcap and thought it would go to $10000 per coin because bitcoin did

I'm glad that despite being down in virtual USD at least I am not as stupid as you.

Chin up, bro. It doesn't matter until you lose life changing amounts of money. 250k is not life changing and I suspect your depression has as much to do with that as the fact you've lost most of it.

>We've never in cryptocurrency history have a bear market as severe as this.
Are you stupid or just a newfag?

It's true. Look at the historical effect of Consensus in every year compared to this one.

For the first time in history we actually went down.

250K, even 100K is life changing. It can easily buy you a mortgage free-home in most parts of the world.

How is that not lifechanging? You could reduce your wagecucking to about 15-20 hours a week to live well.

That is life changing in every aspect.

Depending on the circumstances, $250k is life changing. It offers the potential to make even great amounts of money, whilst having financial stability if you put a portion into savings.

Hodling is for Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin Cash.

>There are many good projects like XRP that have very good tech
at first I was sympathetic but you really deserved to lose your money

Attached: 1526762112467.png (485x443, 22K)

... you got into crypto just last year right?

ATH buyer here.
Up from initial.
Never shorted once, just play alts.

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-224545.png (1440x2880, 473K)

Yep I fell for the HODL meme and I'll about 70% down.

Luckily I also hold BTC and ETH which still got rekt but not as much my shitcoin.

Feel like selling everything and just giving up on this shit.

My 35k turned into 1k. Think about that. Now I'm working every day trying to get money for college. My gf turned out a slut and I'd have to work out 2 years to get my money back. Well if nothing else I still have a roof and my health. I guess this is a teaching for me for my future investments. I'll try to be better in the next market cycle

Yes, yes i did, in 2012.

Not even mad.

what the fuck did you buy?

I don't think there will ever be another one, friend. Indeed, be grateful for your health. 30K would have made it easier but not much besides that. Keep your head up and just consider it lost and a lesson.

I've already accepted it's gone forever and will never, ever return. It's a fact.

I lost 70% from my high. I even cashed out a ton at the peak, I was a dumbass and held some alts the dropped 90% and bought more on the way down.

That is the same life but with 'free' rent (you'd still shit apples when it comes to home maintenance and taxes). Life changing means you can afford not to think about earning money while you pursue whatever you want.

For you, maybe. I don't think you're really old enough to realize the impact of such a financial impulse on your life.

the coins don't mean anything user are you treating your family right ?

Attached: 1531673468614.png (1267x785, 99K)

>BTC at 6k and he thinks this is the worst bear market yet

talk to me when we hit 1.5k. Then maybe you're right

>They are as bad as all the others
except they are shit and there's a handful of promising coins lol

Oh boy, I think we're finally at despair.

>xrp

I'm glad for every cent you lost you gigantic faggot.

I bought XRP at 20 cents .. One of the biggest gainers of 2017. Same for XVG.

You probably lack the understanding of XRP and therefore just disregard it.

I get it - it's a complex subject normies can't grasp.

its not a meme you dork. You HODL when buying the bottom ONLY. Stupid newfags buying at ATH like you obviously get rekt with this tactic

I am not at a loss.. I am still in profit. I just lost about 90% of the earnings by not cashing out.

Big difference, you sound like an XLM cuck.

>reddit spacing
>that post
I refuse to believe you're being serious. XRP is probably the biggest shitcoin to ever hit this market, even worse than TRX.

Attached: 1515262758850.png (1080x1920, 810K)

>I've already accepted it's gone forever and will never, ever return. It's a fact.
lol you're dumb as fuck. Crypto is going to 20 trillion market cap in the next 20 years. Crypto is too useful to die. And before you say it's not, I've been using it instead of paypal for over a year and it's way better.

$19,000 > $6000

$1,150 > $200

Which is worse?