Chinese students cheating

youtube.com/watch?v=64Z6qh_bOdE

Is this white pig telling the truth? Chinese are all about honor. I've honestly never heard of academic cheating.

Attached: Screenshot_72.png (1306x859, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/vancouver/2019/03/13/bc-parent-charged-in-us-college-admissions-scam-puts-canadas-socioeconomic-gulf-on-display.html
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/14/us/college-admission-cheating-universities-react/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Taiwan_food_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Taiwan_food_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Taiwan_food_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese are all about honor. I've honestly never heard of academic cheating.

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>seethtza

>leaves China after it makes him semi-famous
>starts shitting on it 24/7

Attached: expat ready to pay for a high-class chinese prostitute.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

except he talks about all the good things too you fucking chink

Chinese international students (of which there are a huge amount in australia) are notorious for cheating. Their english is often bad and they regularly don't bother to really study it, and instead pay someone to do their work and/or exams. It's actually become a real problem at australian universities.

Competition in China/Chinese universities is also extremely intense and many chinese people take any opportunity they can to get ahead, including cheating. This is all pretty well documented, and I also studied in china for a semester and had people confirm it.

>Chinese are all about honor.
No. You might be thinking of the japanese.

>canadian flag

Attached: 1537965114981.png (722x600, 512K)

he looks like a snake

this, all the chinese kids are on phones during exams or sit close enough to whisper or some dumb shit

>why doesn't he just ignore all the bad shit dude >:( just talk about the good things!!
he gives an incredibly unbiased view on china

I thought the Chinese had a saying that was very simple, something like

"If you can cheat, cheat."

I'm Chinese-American and I can confirm that a lot of Chinese international students cheat to get into prestigious universities.

I'm not going to go into depth who they are since they are my childhood friends, but going to a well renowned school is a big deal for Chinese students.

The diplomas are very valuable and they know it can accelerate them up the social ladder than without it.

>Recent admission bribing scandal involving ivy leagues
>all fucking white people
top kek baby top kek

Fuck off Cleetus.

I'm not a hick redneck hillbilly, Chang. I had dinner with one of my childhood friends and he bragged about how he paid off an American tutor to help him pass the GRE and get accepted into a very top school. He's also not dumb and super smart but just extremely lazy. Was super jelly at the time because I had no idea you could do this.

thestar.com/vancouver/2019/03/13/bc-parent-charged-in-us-college-admissions-scam-puts-canadas-socioeconomic-gulf-on-display.html
Poos do it, so chinks must be doing it too and on bigger numbers

Also at OP
>Is this white pig telling the truth? Chinese are all about honor. I've honestly never heard of academic cheating.
>Chinese
>honor
LOL, the 700 million or so poor fucks who live on $2 a day in the countryside maybe but the rich chinks literally have no soul nor care for morals, just keeping their public image clean

Attached: 1526814175946.png (636x574, 18K)

I like people based on how they look. His eyes look dishonest. He doesn't have charisma either. As much as I wanted to see someone talking shit about China, I couldn't stand hearing him talk and looking his face. So I moved on from this man and never looked back after the first 10 minutes of knowing him.
How could you guys...
Well, to each there own, I guess.

Really? All the guys I know have perfect GPAs and are working at top companies/research institutes in the face of all odds (discrimination due to alleged Chinese spying).

There are a few that actually got there through their own merits. I know people like that, yes. They are all Chinese-American like me.

I am talking about the Chinese international students. They are the ones that are gaming the system.

did your bot break or some shit

Yeah I suppose.
Rich international students want to go back home these days. The ones that end up staying in America have to work very hard to make it.

Precisely. A degree from Harvard is much more valuable in China than it is here. Plus, you can't sit on your ass and do nothing while getting paid just because you have a Harvard degree here in America. But you can in China.

Employers and the general public don't question how or what you did to acquire the elite degree. They just see that you have it and that in it of itself is enough for them to consider you elite (even if you aren't).

>file name mentions Chinese prostitutes while "defending" China
>chink

You clearly don't know the Chinese.

all international chinese students are rich as fuck and spoiled as shit

only chinese person i've ever met who i've liked was from an immigrant family

More cash means less soul

sexpatza is known for trash talking about the middle kingdom

Attached: 1549802579727.jpg (1200x600, 79K)

lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1552591893260.jpg (800x451, 27K)

yeah they cheat a lot from what i saw but most international students were doing it

>i dont cheat in exams and lie frequently to get the things i want because muh honour!!!

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Like what? I don't watch his videos.

I see through your lies Xi Wang.

Canada is ours. Fuck off.

A nation of /h/apa's. Like you can compete with superior white men. I could breed a harem of Asian girls and they'd thank me for the chance. You have no idea just how wantonly they throw that pussy at us. Literally gyrating it towards us without even issuing a command.

>Chinese are all about honor. I've honestly never heard of academic cheating.
kek

Also yes, they cheat all the time.

>Literally gyrating it towards us without even issuing a command.
This image was very amusing, thank you.

Pretty much the opposite Chang..

>Is this white pig telling the truth? Chinese are all about honor. I've honestly never heard of academic cheating.
Then you are deaf.

*ahem*
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: young-man-holding-champagne-glass-stock-images__x13597786.jpg (299x470, 14K)

Chinese students are always cheating. I attended a UC and my friend's GF was chinese. She would cheat on all her exams. Since she was asian no one expected her to pull anything off. She used to hide her phone in her hair and she had all the notes and info for the exam. I had another Chinese friend who was in the engineering program and he confessed to me that he and a bunch of other asians would cheat on the exams/projects. Now he's close to finishing up and he's worried that when he gets a job, he won't know what to do.

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/14/us/college-admission-cheating-universities-react/index.html

>ayo we gud bois we dindu nuffin

kek

The Zoglo cries out in pain as he strikes you, as always

Attached: lesson14.jpg (580x821, 105K)

>Defending a literal who e-celeb

Attached: 1551912940007.jpg (1000x432, 50K)

HAHAHAHAHA loved this one!

stop spamming this retarded shit, it doesn't work

Attached: .jpg (1080x1361, 850K)

Chinese student are high IQ and hard working. They don't need to cheat to succeed.

Attached: 2_n.jpg (937x1171, 151K)

You should go back to China

I don't cheat

they probably do desu, cheating is pretty widespread among internationals

t. zhang

*among the Chinese and Indians

nigga why is there an adidas logo on macau's flag sort it out.

Imagine if everything Jow Forums said about jews was true, that's basically what chinks are

There's no honor in losing.

honestly chinese and indians comprise the majority of the international students here so i didn't really have other groups in mind

but sure, i suppose

There's a ton of examples and its an inherit thing in Chinese students to cheat, a plague in non-Chinese universities.

wtf is an 'inherit thing in chinese students to cheat'. my asian fren

their honor is gutter oil

Its so prevalent that they seem to have a disposition towards it.

i heard gutter oil thing started in japan

Also:
- stealing of patents and engineering solutions from Europe, then reproducing them in inferior quality

fuck i thought that taiwan chinks were slightly better than china chinks

What is Gutter Oil? It is old oil from restaurants, Leather factories, dead animals processed with leather cleaner and basic solutions to make it look clean.

What does it do to you? Diarrhea, stomach ache, cancer, malformation to children and many other symptoms.

Where is it found? It was found in 2014 in over 1200 restaurants and 430 companies in Taiwan and in 80% of grease fat (a fat with which most Taiwanese like to cook).

How can I avoid it? Unfortunately, the Taiwanese culture is not a big fan of criticism, so in order to keep everybody happy, you will not hear much in the news about it. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is not run by the government, but it is a company, which is said to receive money for not measuring things. The only way to avoid it is to avoid oil in Taiwan or to send oil to an office into another country which can analyze it for you.

History Gutter Oil exists in Taiwan since the 1960ies. Japan shipped its used oil to Taiwan. In 1985 there were the first news that the police did something against it. 20 people got arrested who produced gutter oil for 10 years in Taipei. 30 years later the situation still has not changed. The chairman of one big company that produced 80% of Taiwan’s grease oil was arrested, but he came free again. His employees went to Vietnam and are now selling gutter oil to Taiwan from there. The company financed 25% of the Taipei 101 so you can imagine how powerful it is. Taiwanese culture is not prepared for such evil so you blog reader have to spread the awareness. Here are the sources. I have not yet listet the number to the text, but it will follow.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Taiwan_food_scandal

[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Taiwan_food_scandal

[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Taiwan_food_scandal

[4] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

i agreed with you user, if that wasn't clear enough

as a culture china justifies advancement at any cost, and there's less emphasis on fair play from individual to individual, and though i'm not indian i suspect there's something afoot there as well

i graded some tests at ucla and the amount of cheating on assignments (reusing previous answers, down to the wording etc) was significant

The Chinese are scummy scoundrel charlatans. Here in Brazil the Chinese who live here are always bribing and breaking laws, they run sweatshops and are involved with black activities.

do you hate asians?

YES

wew thx lad

>I like people based on how they look. His eyes look dishonest.
This is just phrenology.
> As much as I wanted to see someone talking shit about China, I couldn't stand hearing him
He always says he loves China and the many honest Chinese people.