Crypto and Stealing

Crypto is a zero sum game
For every winner there is a loser
For everyone who profits off crypto, there are many who are losing.

This is stealing and robbery.
God cannot bless this.
God doesn't bless this.

Proverbs 22:16 He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Leviticus 19:13 You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.

Attached: Crypto is Stealing.jpg (379x500, 27K)

We're not stealing from neets. We're convincing them to hand us their money willingly.

>Proverbs 22:16 He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

What a pile of utter horseshit. Whoever makes money off the poor is the kong of the world. Looking outside the window reveals a lot more than reading fairytales.

This is not a joke

Profiting off the greed and disadvantages or lack of knowledge of others is defrauding them. It is stealing and God takes this seriously.
Crypto is nothing but a well crafted deception and scam to defraud people.
Its very sad.

Every crypto gain you have is stolen dollars.
Must repent and give it back.
God doesn't not accept a single cent of stolen crypto money.

im losing money, am i allowed to steal a little to go back to zero?

They may be "king of the world" for now but as the text says "WILL only come to poverty"
In the FUTURE they will come to poverty even though they might be rich now.

When Jesus comes back things will change.
"The rich prided themselves upon their superiority to those who were less favored; but they had obtained their riches by violation of the law of God.
They had neglected to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to deal justly, and to love mercy.
They had sought to exalt themselves, and to obtain the homage of their fellow-creatures.
Now they are stripped of all that made them great, and are left destitute and defenseless.
They look upon the destruction of the idols which they preferred before their Maker.
They sold their souls for earthly riches and enjoyments, and did not seek to become rich toward God.
The result is, their lives are a failure; their pleasures are now turned to gall, their treasures to corruption.
The gain of a lifetime is swept away in a moment."

>obeys shitty desert gods

haha OP you ain't gonna make it.

So if i buy a coin that is a free airdrop. And it pumps 100%.

Who is the poor soul losing money?

It's not stealing. Stealing is taking an object from someone against his will. What occurs is buying and selling. One person wants to buy an item, in this case a cryptocurrency. The other person wants to sell the item. A trade occurs, and both people are consensual partners. No one is oppressed. No one is robbed. Nothing dishonest occurs.

There's only one problem.

God isn't real. Just a train of delusional thought running through your head. It's sad, I know. One day, you will in fact die. And there won't be anything else. Just nothingness. But, don't despair. Death cannot exist so long as you're alive. Don't fear the reaper friend. Enjoy life while you still can. I beg you.

Accept the losses and walk away.
Stealing must stop immediately.
God will bless you for your obedience and faithfulness in this.

It's easy for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter heaven, so basically we're fucked regardless of how we get cashed up.

How does a coin pump?
Other people are buying too
and when you sell before they do, you are taking their money.
This is stealing.

Its like 10 friends putting money in a bag then one of them takes more money out the bag than they put in.

>zero sum
if bitcoin is zero sum, then every financial market is also.

Christianity is like handcuffs to the mind and spirit and nothing but destructive to mankind. In fact I don't really see Christianity as a religion.

It is more like a spiritual plague, a mass psychosis, and it should first and foremeost be treated as a problem to be solved by the medical science. Christianity is a diagnosis. It's like Islam and the other Asian "religions" a HIV/AIDS of the spirit and mind.

Absolutely not how it works. This is how it works. Someone is selling a piece of paper for $1. I buy it for $1.

Tomorrow, a lot of people want the piece of paper, and they are willing to pay a lot more than $1. One guy is willing to pay $5. So I sell it to him for $5.

This is how trade works. Prices are determined by supply and demand.

pic. You when Jesus returns

Death is a sleep of nothingness. I agree. But it is not the end.
Everyone will resurrect, everyone will wake up.
Either you will resurrect, to go to heaven on the last day, when Jesus returns.
Or you will resurrect on judgment day, to account for everything you have ever done and said and to receive punishment which is a final painful death from which there will never be a resurrection from.

Attached: 0_0_0_0_604_437_csupload_65800500-2.jpg (604x437, 49K)

This is true
Thats is why a Christian should have nothing to do with speculative financial markets.
Forex trading, crypto trading, stock trading are all speculative investments.
Those who engage in speculation cannot keep the commandments of God in sincerity and in truth.

we already beginning to live in a world without religion, and from athiest to athiest I don't like where its headed

It's good for the Jews, and bad for the goyim.

Hahaha see how retarded you are? Now the Jews own the banking system you absolute muppet.

"The slave should be content being a slave~~" - Jewsus

Cattle to be abused by Juden. Fucking pathetic.

wat?

The goyim are neck deep in financial markets and they 95% of them lose money.
These systems are aren't invented by Jews but by Satan.
You war isn't with Jews but Satan.
Your enemy is not a human but supernatural.
You need to align yourself with a Greater Supernatural kingdom of Jesus Christ that you may see through and avoid the schemes and traps of Satan.

The whole idea of "supernatural" enemies is retarded and one of the main problems with your brain illness.

Those goyims get fucked over because Juden are in positions of power, making sure they get fucked over.

That does not mean that trade, or speculation in of itself is bad. It means that the leaders we have chosen and let remain comfortable, work agaisnt our best interests.

You would not be able to fix this problem, because you believe it is satan. And not just biology, tribalism, and ingrained survival mechanisms. You believe it is a monster. I know it is people with names and addresses.

I am a problem solver living in reality. You are a coddled moron that wants to hide from the neccessary and inevitable extermination of financial parasites.

>The year is 2018
>Being religious
>Topkek

Attached: 1530807359858.png (644x688, 16K)

This

>God doesn't not accept a single cent of stolen crypto money.

you said it
/thread

the Bible is an allegory for money
written by people who understand money
written for people who don't (you)

sorry

you're falling for it hard

It's no stealing if people make a donation to the VeChain Temple of Chinese Thor

Attached: VeChain.jpg (760x490, 61K)

Financial markets aren't a zero sum game. It's a false precept.

A trade can take place where both buyer and seller benefit, since they're own strategies can be complex.

If I buy ETH at 430 and sell at 530. Within my strategy that may be a successful trade, sufficient profits taken for next trade.

Even if it continues to 630. In which case, both traders could have one, (if he exits) see that.

Since there are all kinds of complex strategies, iceberg entering / exiting etc. All sorts of trades happen where both sides win.

Attached: winning.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Crypto is 100% voluntary. But you know what isn't? Tax. The governments steal from you and everyone else every single day, and you don't do a damn thing about it. You just let them. Then you probably find a damn Bible verse to justify it. Render unto Caesar or some stupid shit.

Too bad for your theory there's more than two people in a market that are affected by trades.

people are pawns.

The supernatural powers I speak of are angels.
There is God and good angels, and fallen angels of which Satan is one of and general.

There is more to life than what you think is happening.
Satan's agenda is to keep you in sin, that it.
The issue is sin.
Jesus is trying to remove from you the guilt and condemnation that is caused by your own sins and to transform your mind in such a way that you live a life that is free from sin.
This is the point of everything.
Everything revolves around this point.
Everything else is a distraction.

God is knows better, He is wiser than us.
If He thinks we should pay tax then I will pay tax, even if I do not fully understand everything.
I trust a mind that is greater than mine, and that is the mind of God.
Render to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and to God what belongs to God.

Crypto is voluntary, so is gambling. And they're all in the same cesspool of speculation.
>muh analysis
>muh whitepaper
>muh blockchain technology
Gambling and Speculation

>jews do literally everything OP bitches about
>"your war isn't with jews"
uhhh
you sure you're not a hooknose yourself, buddy?

No it is not
the Bible is a story of the Great Controversy, the Great War between between Christ and Satan.

Attached: great-controversy.jpg (256x400, 16K)

>buying low and selling high is stealing

Then literally every company in the world is stealing.

>god
H O L Y K E K
O
L
Y
K
E
K

I make money because you believe that

thanks

I'm not kidding man; you are a power source

it makes the whole process "easier" if the power source is brainwashed

In my book equivalent exchanges are solid tho.

You can make all the money in the world
But its only for the few decades that you're alive
Look at the big picture.The money you're making is worthless peanuts
Think eternity, think heaven, think streets of gold, think no more pain or suffering or death, think everlasting peace.
Any money that you have now in this life you will lose.
Invest in heaven. You can't lose what you invest in heaven.

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Attached: 15f6a0b7012aa8f0cb3b121ce56b64cc.jpg (950x950, 151K)

nervous laugh

Even you cannot escape the voice of God in your own heart. A voice that has been calling you to know God and Jesus whom He has sent.
You are longing for holy and pure life.
You are longing for something that you do not have.
You are longing for peace.
Peace that that world cannot give.
You.. Jesus is calling for you.
Heed the call and give your heart to Him
He loves you and died for you and doesn't want you to perish.
Wont you give your heart to Him today?

Attached: 246848.p.jpg (700x525, 62K)

non Jews do those things too
infact its Vatican you should be worried about, not Jews
The Roman Catholic Church is your enemy, if you're looking for an enemy made of flesh.
Vatican is running everything.

Vatican is Satan's headquarters
Satan's seat in the world is at the Vatican.
Roman Catholic system with their secret societies and jesuit orders.
This is the enemy, not jews, even if Vatican does use jews to further its ends.

Attached: Rev-13-beast.jpg (960x570, 126K)