Why are Asians like this?

Attached: ISGWa02.jpg (640x911, 108K)

obsession with wh*tes but unironically

He looks more like eliot roger

I can see the resemblance.

They're all white worshippers

Han btfo

For valentines day she posted this which is from a movie where an asian girl has crushes on multiple white guys lol

Attached: 6E843206-6AF6-43BE-B1B9-FA0B4AD08A0A.jpg (1103x1952, 278K)

she's just doing her thing guys

lets not pretend we don't read shanghai baby and say shit like "scott pilgrim should have been with knives and harry potter should be with cho"

*Asian women
If you think white women are bad you haven't met an Asian cunt. They treat us good because they know we have the hand. They treat their men like subhuman ATMs cucks.

Hehehe...
Kombucha

Asian women get with white men hoping the kids will end up white. When the horror of an Asian baby emerges, they go into denial. Xiaxue used to convince herself her Asian son had blue eyes.

>their men
haha good one but nah. they're yours now.

Is that kid actually half white?
Sad if true.

>If you think white women are bad
I haven't dated a lot of white girls, just one and that was a long time ago. I've dated some hapas and they are the best. Very down to earth and chill. What's the negatives of dating a white woman?

Attached: 08f02bc703dcc947a282ad1cea8bff4f.jpg (405x306, 82K)

You can find someone like this on the internet. But I don't know anyone like this in my social circle.
It's not even worth talking about anyway. It's just some instagram bitch thinking her nephew looks like Jake Ryan when he doesn't.

A good example of ugly yellow and beautiful white. A shame this image is in low res.

Attached: asianwomen.jpg (960x720, 143K)

Nah she wrote the book for that one Netflix movie. Asian women worship her.

Attached: hapa.jpg (640x852, 103K)

Attached: 3823347412-nick-vujicic-e-familia-1.jpg (840x500, 63K)

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHH

I would kill myself if I looked like that

Attached: 1471169882046.jpg (700x443, 75K)

im pretty sure asians would do much better in 20 years based on current world trends.

they produce no kids, average asian is going to be 50 years old in the next few decades

Attached: SkJpxhxQ4OGYyRHckGfN5xEaAsQWHvagQxWV10TYZIU.jpg (640x704, 100K)

see plus it doesn't take away from the fact that women don't want Asian men, so Asian/hapa men really are fucked over

Attached: E3773F03-2A35-4E70-A431-AD557F8AF4CB.jpg (819x796, 390K)

they dont want asian men now

And certainly won't in the future, sorry to tell you.

nips have been doing it for decades, but i mean they still have young ppl right?

They’re nearing literally 30% of the population over 70

there was a time when irish and italian men were looked down. See how things have changed through time. Favoritism is about culture, and culture changes thru time.

it's same among first worlds, no exception. but in west the young generation is mostly given from the couple of White/semi-white like Hispanic or Arabs

rekt

The Irish and Italian were looked down on, but they weren't unwanted by all women the way Asian men are.

imagine if women would like a black man when slavery was still thing. indeed time can change a lot of things

itt: r/hapas

they were pretty much half negro. im pretty women would prefer someone else. Same for asian man today

Nope, Irish and Italian men could still get women, at least their own kind of women. Asian men can't even do that, they're so unwanted. And they will remain as such.

Occidental propaganda

Attached: ).jpg (937x1171, 208K)

actually asian men are doing fine near the coasts.
not sure about the rest of the US.

pfff...if that's ture, there would be no pure asians in the states.

We get fobs coming in all the time.

nah, i know quit a lot second gen asians.

>Fuck watpeopor. Dey alwehs ah taking ah wimin and being rehcis agens us ashun men. Fuck mah whore mom and fuck nigga apes too.

Attached: C20B70F1-4991-4353-A2AB-36E12FFD4818.png (308x308, 124K)

Big brain vs small brain

Cope harder zipperheaded chink

I really appreciate being a Korean.
I used tinder in New York a few months ago, and I met three white women.
They were very interested in Korean culture, so matching was not so difficult.
It is hard to imagine how difficult it is for other Asians to experience something similar.....

I think Koreans and Japs may be more akin to Skeleton men.

Too much obsession with race on this board.

I'm sure all of you can get whoever you want as long as you put yourself out there. There's literally a woman for every type no matter who you are as long as you're willing to look. I literally met my wife of 5 years and counting by putting an ad on a dating site just by being honest about how I am. I don't even drive and my job has mediocre pay.

It's like sending out your resume, you send them to enough places and eventually you'll get some that will want to interview you. If I can get someone, so can you.

Attached: yes.jpg (1533x1383, 394K)