Your Personal Alt-Right Stories

Hi, Tracy Grimshaw from A Current Affair (Channel 9, Australia) here.

Next week we will be doing a report on White Supremacism, specially on the Nazi Frog and its headquarters at Jow Forums.org. Could you help us with some information on your backgrounds and how you became interested in fringe-politics?

Thanks!

Attached: 1473921173422.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Why do they always get mong heads to host these shows? Do boomers really have such shit taste?

Woah! check out the rack on this milf, am i right bros? haha enjoy the thread fellas

Attached: 240_F_210973168_4AgaidjdjdTz59bgCdHYXEBe0BjiEpI9.jpg (360x240, 22K)

Yeah, there's much better hostmummies to use.

Report on this... *BRAAAPP*

Im a homo who fantasizes about yhe smell of foreign cocks

You know what would be funny
If someone reported that Jow Forums is a fetish board where gay neo nazis come to fantasize about the smell of big black cocks and talk about killing niggers

Attached: smugrimuru.png (901x716, 581K)

boomers dont know how to work a fucking tv remote half the time. Its no wonder they ruined our countries

I shot 50 niggers in the face and dumped the corpses in the sea

i saw the funny frog on reddit and decided to check in with its creators, /pol, and thats where it all started haha
i learned a lot when i started going their regularly.

big if true

it's funny because it's true

I need a huge black cock in my ass hole RIGHT NOW

it's a shame the world's finest cocks (mmm, yum!) have to be attached to nigger apes

the rapper 6ix9ine informed me about the Jewish Question through his music.

just close your eyes and think of is as an MED BVLL cock

>fringe politics
20 March this guys party will be elected as the third biggest party in the Dutch senate.

Attached: 1488218853623.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

While we already had Wilders his anti-Islam party.

I personally was recrutied to the Anonymous by Master Sam Hyde, he taught me everything I know

when are they renaming ACA to Fat Tracy and the shoulder pads ft. the worlds worst whatever youre featuring that week

>Your Personal Alt-Right Stories

paid my 40 dollars to Netflix which is running by Hasidim Jews to watch the fucking tv show which is paid by fucking US tax payers already.

Attached: Jew-Ripley.png (618x309, 160K)

Attached: images (37).jpg (635x483, 20K)