Powerball on Ethereum

>powerball on Ethereum
>constantly receive dividends
>never able to lose 100% of your invest
>nice ROI
>chance to win almost half a million USD
>still very early stage
>bigger youtubers are picking it up and advertising it (i.e. cryptoclover)

Why are you not putting your Ethereum to use instead of just hodling it?

exitscam.me/bernd lauert

Attached: gif5.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/mtgox
powh3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I expect to make my money back in a week or two and then keep making money for the next year

it's good to be early.

exitscam.me/mtgox

Wonder when mods gonna start banning this referall posting shit.

>yfw mods are already in on it
You are missing out, user. Like you always do. You missed out on p3d and could've made a fortune.

Attached: Screenshot_20180716_112507.png (1090x857, 50K)

you're clearly not deluded enough to believe your own bullshit, but you're cool with knowingly bringing your biz bro's/autists into an actual ponzi/pyramid scheme.

Your inner sociopath is showing.

It's not a ponzi though, but you'd know that if you'd actually done proper research and read the sourcecode of the contracts.
Keep missing out, user. One day you can wash my lambo.

Its an actual ponzi as an smart contract. Unstoppable ponzi and it will truly never end because of the mechanics

powh3d.hostedwiki.co/pages/Fomo3D Explained

>would miss out on biggest dapp this month

Jow Forums what is ur eth doing right now?

sitting making 0? thought so.

It's not a ponzi you pajeet.

Just how p3d wasn't a ponzi. How'd that one turn out?

It isn't* you mean

uhh...

p3d is doing really really well user.

Attached: file.png (956x621, 160K)

What makes you think P3D is a ponzi. Oh let me guess, the 10% dividends, right?
Here's the funny thing though; a ponzi does not pay out people at the bottom of the scheme. In P3D it doesn't matter if you entered back in march when we told Jow Forums about it, or now. If people sell, transfer (existing token holders) or buy (new token holders), you get a cut.
Pretty un-ponzi like.

And to answer your question: I went into P3D when it was announced on Jow Forums back in March. I made 17 ETH with a 1 ETH investment in dividends and still have 25 ETH worth of P3D that I can cash out at any time I want.
I've been riding this rocket all the way to almost 20K ETH contract balance and back only to see it rise again. So all things considered, it went pretty fucking great. Much better than buying LINK, XLM, NKN or any of the other shitcoins that get shilled on here.

Team JUST declared p3d as a way to give back to the members of the Jow Forums community that were scammed in crypto.

It worked, really well, and Fomo3D is shaping up to be the same thing x100

This is how you beat the bear market

Exactly. Fuck those faggots that claim a high moral ground and go all like "oh noes I can make money with this but I choose not to because some retarded hipster on youtube says it's a ponzi".
Wake up, man. There's no idealogies or emotions in making money. If I was a hardcore KKK member and arms dealer I'd still sell niggers guns because fuck, they pay for them.
Jow Forums really deserves to stay poor.

I have no morals in crypto anymore. Idc no one's giving me a hand out.

That's the spirit of making it.

Attached: a_rushed_game_is_forever_bad.png (864x788, 911K)

the people who entered P3D at 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000, 3200, 3400, 3600, 3800, 4000, 4200, 4400, 4600, 4800, 5000, 5200, 5400, 5600, 5800, 6000 ETH back when threads were made about it in march and april AND MISSED SELLING THE TOP have made a profit
i was one of the most dismissive fudders on Jow Forums, and to this day i still think it's stupid a pyramid flew this high. but it happened, it demonstrated the power of marketing and you've got to be retarded to let your ego get in the way of reevaluating your position. now we've got F3D, which is an actual gambling game that will mathematically attract a small amount of ETH every day for as long as human greed exists, and gives dividends to P3D
i finally bought P3D for the first time less than a week ago when contract balance was 4900, now it's 6600 and my tokens + divs are above my initial
guarantee it'll be at 10K within a couple of months

How do I buy P3D without getting cucked by transfer fees? I have some ETH in my vault

You need to withdraw from f3d and do a regular purchase on p3d. They are two seperate systems that don't allow for cross-investing. But gas is low now, so it shouldn't really cost you that much anymore.

LOL okay, I thought the vaults were shared. Just bought 8 P3D, I hope I'll get at least some money for them. Thanks

Bet we see 900 ETH pot by end of day

This is crazy. no shilling here i did not buy in but this will unironically go until eternity or ethereum is worth 0.

yup, 880-900 seems possible