I miss the times when edgelords were bullied instead of praised on this site

I miss the times when edgelords were bullied instead of praised on this site

Attached: silent_tears.gif (200x200, 85K)

when was that

when I started browsing this site people would post daily gore threads to ‘scare off newfags’

>I miss the times when edgelords were bullied instead of praised on this site

Attached: 150190356655155734.jpg (646x826, 204K)

too bad, look over here kraut

Attached: 1552661527522.jpg (718x718, 104K)

ASIANS. HAVE. DOWN SYNDROME!

Attached: asianAutism.png (425x429, 258K)

I remember that tripfag who would parade around whining about moralfags and post akagi

It's just histrionic know!

>when was that

like 10 years ago from now? ever since zoomers started visiting 4chin it all went downhill.

now* : T

You down with the syndrome?

this

Attached: 1266974514297.png (631x369, 281K)

A man posted about down syndrome on a mongolian weaving board.This is how he caught AIDS

they descended from an ancient down syndromic tribe. it is known.

I couldn't tell whether the sped Asians at my high school were autistic or downies.

Before 2008.

fun fact, here we call downies "mongoloids"

No they didn't and /b/ isn't the entire site.

We call them a cheap root.

no smartphones are what killed Jow Forums

Jow Forums is more alive than ever and doing great
actually it's surprising it didn't fall into irrelevance like every other website this old

yes they did retard and at one point /b/ was 1/3 of this sites traffic

The hell you are on? If NZ man did this in 2006 he would have been unanimously declared a champion of the lulz

Relevancy is not the same as quality.
I use on a daily basis a site that it's administrator and users purposefully control the site to keep it low profile, and that's the ideal to have a high quality community.

I made a couple threads for love of norway back when anders went on his rampage

I would say the caliber of oddball posters is not much different from then OP, albeit the newfags are worse and edgier for sure

Sure, but were you active on the old Jow Forums, or did you ever gave a look in the old Jow Forums archives? The quality was absolutely better.
Using /ic/ as for example, ic had way less know-it-all edgy retards that think they're superior to the other posters and fuck up every thread.

this website has always been known for being "bad" so it attracted a certain type of personalities
and it will keep attracting the same kind of personalities, why would someone who doesn't fit in stay here long term anyways ?

They were always praised, but it wasn't political and people were only pretending to be conservative retards as a joke.

/b/ was never good. Been here since 2008 and i practically grew up on oldfag culture. Hell pollacks nowadays are actually a tamer bunch than btards of old. /b/ actively encouraged the local nutjobs to kill people (or themselves)

Anyone who was here pre 2011 will tell you Jow Forums is not much different than golden age /b/, just tamer. Less pedophiles, less gore spam, less "be a sociopath for sociopathy's sake" types.
Hell some convention vids really shone light on how crazy stupid those guys were.

Going mainstream brought all the real nutjobs here. Before that it was just relatively sensible people making fun of eachother and most could take the banter.

Attached: 1265419094190.jpg (126x108, 2K)

Idk much about the boards other than /ic/, I've pretty much only used ic until last year, so maybe ic was the only one that got worst with the time and i'm assuming too much about the other boards. Idk, I'm actually only upset about the increasing amount of pretentious/edgy people on ic and I kinda felt like venting here.

>why would someone who doesn't fit in stay here long term anyways ?
i dont know haha why would they, what a silly idea haha

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

the problem is the death of banter, there isn't any, it's bizarre tirades, and spammed angry images

Nah we had retards making bomb threaths and people quite literally dedicated to making camwhores kill themselves. It's the same shit, just low profile

Remember me?

Attached: 0b3.jpg (534x400, 27K)

Correct.

Attached: phonepostersaredumb.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

Why didn't you listen?

Attached: 1430861306787.jpg (704x441, 49K)

Attached: 1446930323510.png (637x431, 171K)

when was that

Attached: 1235890472920.gif (263x162, 1.94M)

Nobody deserves to be praised. Even people who act the right way should be put down.

Fake as fuck