49 innocent people died to preserve this

49 innocent people died to preserve this

Attached: white european male.jpg (634x679, 62K)

lol

Why arent muslims attacking faggot parades, god i wish

>innocent

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>people died

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>Noo muslims are will kill you they wont assimilate vote for us
>They assimilate
>Kill all fags race war now

Attached: smuggest yuno.jpg (250x179, 5K)

Muh birthrates

Attached: Birthrates.png (732x437, 61K)

misleading pic, it's originally a female
i don't think it's possible for a fag who becomes a woman to be pregnant right ? like they give them fake pussies but working uterus is something else

Solving the low birth rates in first-world countries? Nah, kill demographics with high birth rates

Based

This but unironically

Really cringey writing style honestly

Why not both?

That's literally what he says in the manifesto. He says birthrates can be fixed later, invaders are a more immediate threat.

What do you propose

Attached: smug(1).png (450x500, 229K)

His manifesto is unironically good. His written English sucks, but what he says is 100% truth.

Why should I care about what he has to say
I can promise you that every talking point has been long debunked/subjective/under intense debate and he will contribute nothing to the conversation except to undermine his side

Attached: confused semen demon.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

agreed
reads like some faggot incel from /brit/ trying to sound tough

>Why should I care about what he has to say
Because you are sitting here criticizing it, you humongous retard

I'm sure of it

If he had really wanted to change the beliefs of people he would have gone to university, funded a study on the effects of migration and published it(if his hypothesis was correct)

As it is currently it's just Jow Forums jerking each other off and giving each other pats on the back whereas the rest of the world stands in solidarity with the so-called invaders

You cant really debunk the ideology. You either agree with it/accept it or you don't.

I'm criticising his premises and methods, not his content

As someone who went to university as a researcher, what you are suggesting is only a hypothetical suggestion, and is not true, or realistic, an any way.

It is a scarecrow argument because all of your ideas are empty and only about being right and the other person being wrong.

>t. wanted to research rare brain disorders, was told you can only research what the gov. allows the uni to research, which is: what gut bacteria make little kids fat

If a conjecture is unfalsifiable then it is a worthless one

The thing is, I'm not advocating for my ideology, so I don't see why it is invalidated.Tell us more about your research if you don't mind, why would such a study that could have huge impacts not be funded?

The thing is, I'm not advocating for my ideology but if you are tranny, faggot or any kind of LGBTQ+ I'll shoot you mark my words

Attached: fagapored.jpg (2448x3264, 2.13M)

based

update before may