You guys OK?

You guys OK?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (1148x574, 36K)

I fucking hate Australians so much...

Attached: 1383538940791.jpg (483x469, 46K)

hey, you're not new zealand!
i wanna see a new zealand flag i'm worried they may never be allowed to post here again

Attached: sad.png (656x755, 42K)

I'm sorry friend, but I really hope the Kiwi's are alright.

Attached: 18hl6.jpg (966x1378, 162K)

nz flag here, yeah we're fine don't worry about us

Of course the kiwis are alright not one New Zealander was killed

Kia Ora friend we'll be sweet as we got our jandals and chilly bins still chur bro.

not fooling me kangaroo jack

I'm here with changed dns. she'll be right.

Their access to social network online shut down.
They are shaking inside of house wearing a gurad vest.

freedom land is just up north my kiwi brothers, we're still allowed to post, feel free to drop by sometime

RARE
A
R
E

kek

I notice the Australians on Jow Forums don't suffer from asspain and Aspergers like the ones on Jow Forums

based

I thought new zealand was above us?

coz they are not white.

I haven't checked if other sites are banned but I guess I'm still here? Might end up changing if my net resets or I close the browser perhaps, not sure which ISPs are all in on this. Apparently mega and some other sites are also being blocked? What kinda kneejerk reaction is that to block things? Doubt they'd even unblock them too once this passes.
I hear your net is even worse than ours, I'll pass, even excluding all the other factors.

New Zealand is in your hearts and minds for they allowed the poor Australian hero to wield his guns like he could never do back home

Attached: 1532496629509.jpg (1500x998, 384K)

we can still post here without proxies, only sites i know of that our gov (tried to) ban is thepiratebay, which anyone can easily circumvent without even needing a vpn thanks to the hundreds of mirrors

sorry guys, our bad

Attached: 38D13536-B431-42C8-9ED9-27B03873B7AC.jpg (500x460, 15K)

hey why is your flag question mark?

disregard this, i suck cocks

Attached: selfie.png (586x538, 394K)

don’t go doing any shootings now mate

its not the govt its the ISP's...as if the NZ govt could actually get sites blocked lmao

as for NZ its done & finished. this is something people are never gonna get over.

we fine

Attached: 43491476_10218205567836904_6112270046015258624_n.jpg (480x360, 23K)

What will happen to NZ going forward?

it'll become extremely politically divided like everywhere else. urban will impose on rural, feeding resentment both ways. the media will bathe in identity politics the way they do everywhere else, sowing more resentment.

we were the one successful multicultural western country, now were like everyone else. people are going to lash out at each other and extremist voices on the left and right that have been ignored or laughed at for years will be much more accepted.

the left will go full anti-white. the right will go full anti-everyone else. no more unity, no more doing things as one or having a community. its over. i think they've wanted it gone for some time now and are finally getting their wish...New Zealand can finally become a globalized, anonymous western hellhole where neighbors dont know each other and everyone desperately borrows money to improve their social standing.

Attached: 1533014353074.png (500x338, 44K)

i doubt this, plus it's your apocalyptic Jow Forums mindset that started this

Attached: 1489943456324.gif (460x405, 102K)

Feel for you down there New Zealand, Hope you get back on the board soon without having to jump through loops.

If i can post from the wild west v2 you should be able to post

You can bet your ass no muzzie imageboard or subreddit or video sharing site would get blocked if this was the other way around.

Feels bad man
I didn't think this would happen until I saw the reaction of everybody to the gun law proposal.
Already people are calling gun owners demented murders who hate muslims...

Wake me up when 2019 is over

Attached: 1525247036570.jpg (887x900, 219K)

I had a real bad hangover today but otherwise dandy.

Bloody alcoholic

Wow rude.
This is the second time this weekend you've hurt my feelings Australia.

>Australia
I am NOT one of those niggers

Attached: bQFlAqQ.jpg (858x548, 51K)

Yes, I am okay. Just got back from my night walk thank you for asking

Oh I know who you are.
Nerd.

>night walk
Comfy

You know my name, not my story

I know both.
Lanky nerd.

Attached: 1533201405992.jpg (620x456, 102K)

I thought Spark meant you couldn't post, baka

Attached: 1523939118479.gif (440x250, 1.26M)

Can we get just our own website? We shouldn't want to be associated with Jow Forums.

I'm not on Spark.
I haven't had any issues at all posting so I'm not too sure whats going on.

Attached: 1527548367222.png (800x770, 333K)

i see you around the block occasionally

Attached: hehe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Posting using the opera vpn

Wait.. what?

Attached: 1537745420416.png (480x480, 151K)

Who knows
Stupid ISPs trying to separate me from my friends

Attached: 131daf9c992a588c8e46bbae11e298f4065031d4c7a05b583705531a3dad1aef.png (600x441, 203K)

This shit better blow over by the time I’m back. Fucker decides to shoot everyone a few days after I booked my ticket

wtf I want to go to Japan
not fair!

They can try but they won't succeed.
I don't see what they're trying to accomplish by doing this crap.
Then save your pennies.

Attached: 1534895891743.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

>I don't see what they're trying to accomplish by doing this crap.
Placate the public I guess, so they can say they are doing their part to prevent something like this happening again, what utter bs.

>Then save your pennies.
I have money... I just don't have time

Attached: 1523365036599.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

you look very cute, im too scared to say hello though
do you reckon basic universal income will ever be implemented here in nz?

I hope the faggot that shot them up realizes that he did nothing good for NZ, his larp isn't going to magically work out the way he planned since American gun laws aren't influence by the shootings of other countries. Accelerationism has to be the most retarded meme Jow Forums has fallen for

>basic universal income
We can't even get a capital gains tax passed in 2019, there won't be a UBI for the forseeable future at least until every boomer is dead.

.And the gun laws are going to be all fucked.
I didn't really plan on getting one in the near future but I'd like the option.
>I just don't have time
Save up some days off and go next year.
Although going for the world cup would be neato.
Oh.. well next time come up and say hello silly.
I won't bite.
>do you reckon basic universal income will ever be implemented here in nz?
Not for a very long time if at all.

Attached: 1524732747173.jpg (550x1138, 62K)

>And the gun laws are going to be all fucked
That's the most annoying thing, some brainlet roleplayer is going to ruin it for everyone.

I'm not a huge gun guy, but I appreciate the hobby and certainly could see me getting one in the future.

>Although going for the world cup would be neato
It would be insanely expensive, world cup tickets, hotel prices and flights would be absurd.
Would be so fun though.

Attached: 1522964534283.jpg (3800x2480, 2.51M)

>certainly could see me getting one in the future.
Not while you're in Aus though.
Can non citizens even get a license?
I wouldn't think so...
>It would be insanely expensive
I fucking bet, I actually thought it was next year too be honest, the world cup is the only time I really regularly watch rugby.

I'm going to play some video games now.
Stay outta trouble nerd.

>Not while you're in Aus though
Oh god no, I don't plan to be here in 2020.
I'm just saying I don't want NZ laws to change drastically before I can move back with my money.

>I'm going to play some video games now.
Wtf, what games

Attached: 1522971557111.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Wait so you're coming back maybe next year?
PM says they're changing them but dunno how far the law changes will go.
>Wtf, what games
I'm not too sure, maybe one of my map painters but I'm feeling playing a JRPG.

Attached: 1530405252926.gif (550x400, 287K)

>Wait so you're coming back maybe next year?
I have a 12 month contract and I don't plan on sticking around, that leaves me 8.5 months left.
I couldn't be without my bf for any longer if I'm honest.

>JRPG
WOW, what a gay NERD

Lol if it had really been as perfect as you say a simple terrorist attack wouldn't fuck it all up overnight. If any of what you said happens it'll be because you were already as fucked as the rest.

>that leaves me 8.5 months left.
Nice, are you looking for work for when you come back?
Also I'll make my way to where you are when you come back and we'll meet up for a drink.
>WOW, what a gay NERD
Rich coming from you!
Well what games do you play?

Attached: 1526530646669.png (300x302, 25K)

>are you looking for work for when you come back?
I have my eyes on Seek and stuff, but I won't start applying to any jobs until I have like a month or two to go.
I'll make sure to pop over for some beers matey

>Well what games do you play?
I don't play games, I am an intellectual

Attached: 1522572734449.jpg (564x564, 45K)

>I'll make sure to pop over for some beers matey
Yaaay!
>I don't play games, I am an intellectual
*tips fedora*
A real intellectual plays video games all day.

I’m a Mexican student studying abroad in the US, disregard the flag. 2 years ago, I took a virology course in Aukland as part of a study abroad program in the uni I’m studying at. I was there for only 5 weeks and in that timespan I fell in love with New Zealand, the North Island, and Auckland itself. I met some of the warmest, most welcoming people there and I think they gave off the air that they are happier than people in other Western countries. I never felt discriminated against while I was in NZ and I made many friends that I still talk to regularly. New Zealand is a utopia in many ways and I think a lot of Kiwis don’t realize that they do have their own little slice of heaven on Earth in their country, one of peaceful people who support each other and who welcome visitors with open arms. Most countries are not in the business of invading their neighbors and waging war on other countries, so most countries do not deserve the kind of tragedies we saw Thursday, but no one deserved that kind of even less than New Zealand. This is a real national tragedy and from the bottom of my heart, I hope the country finds a path out of this together that preserves the beauty of NZ’s national spirit and doesn’t tarnish it by succumbing to the kind of infighting you’re describing, not thanks to a man that isn’t even a New Zealander.

p.s.
FUCK Australia, you ugly pieces of shit. Mad Max CANNOT come fast enough. Take the worst parts of Americans without any of the good parts, distill it, take a messy shit on it, let it ferment in a jar for 30 months, and feed it to a criminal in a pill to get an Aussie. Fuck you cunts.

>FUCK Australia, you ugly pieces of shit. Mad Max CANNOT come fast enough.
You've never been here you fucking retard, we're immensely similar.

That and there are more Kiwis in Australia than Australians in NZ

Fuck you I’m not apologizing

Fuck off nigger
Australia is immensely more Americanized than New Zealand.

Attached: 1551650484965.gif (500x348, 768K)

still the point remains that many more Kiwis would rather be here than Australians that want to be in NZ

You realize the only reason that any kiwi would move to Australia is because they earn 50% more?
t. me

exactly, its not that paradise the dumb cunt Mexican thinks it is

Yeah, because they’re looking for better pay. Circumstance might force them to move there, I doubt that’s where they’d rather be if they had economic opportunities in NZ though.
I never said it’s perfect, you dumb animal.

Oh god no
But New Zealand is the best country in the world except for the fact we are all poor as fuck.

Australia is so weird in that respect, I see young bogans who drive $30k+ cars and have all this expensive shit.

Lmao jump back over the wall Pablo

إن شاء الله, تسعة وأربعون أقل السائقين فان المحتملة