She is ready for you now

Time to become an adult! I hope you have made enough gains with your Internet money. She is ready for you now.

Attached: W3UylOfU1VjlfvELvtP1Ytd9MW-3aAgjMjABnkJu3No.jpg (640x646, 47K)

Burn in hell thot

Attached: Image 2.jpg (846x900, 441K)

Aka she is used up and tired

yikes

When did biz become /incel/?

fuck off to pol

When you've turned yourself into a graffiti'd cum dumpster, don't be shocked when only trash men wanna associate with you.

Attached: 1493122407948.jpg (574x432, 66K)

this is r9k material retard kike

>17k retweets and 63k likes
Jesus christ

whole Jow Forums has always been /incel/

eww

The entire site has always been like this. You are new and don't belong.

Attached: images.jpg (463x662, 45K)

No thanks, I'll stick with the young ones who still wanna party since I can finally afford them.

>tfw married my high school sweetheart
>never have to deal with someone elses roast

Attached: latest.jpg (894x1097, 409K)

Women are the biggest financial decision you will make over the course of your life. I don't care if you close a deal and make 80 billion a whore can take it all.

Women could not be more Jow Forums related.

FeelsGoodMan

>t. pic related

Attached: curtains.jpg (616x462, 27K)

I have a crazy theory
Women aremore normie than men because they face greater repercussions for being the weirdo, speaking up, falling out of line
What about that

even though she took a thousand dicks, there are a thousand more waiting in line

You don't have to be Incel to dislike dumb thots

women can be and do whatever the fuck they want, if they're hot

This. They are the only depreciating asset that your brain (and dick) orders you to invest in every single second.
I fucking hate how our brains work. One second am making rational desicions and thinking about how to multiply my shekels, and then am suddenly thinking about marrying some cunt with a horrible personality because i like her ass and i want to put babies in her.
Child-bearing robots cant come soon enough.

Shes probably still a good fuck and her desperate attempt to make me want to stay/see her than more than just a fun time would turn me on so damn much.

Just like she played with men all her life it's mens turn to do the same to her after her peak. Its natural

this is a good point i've never heard before. the last paragraph.

women get to be the masters when they're young and men are completely controlled by their hormones.

but once they hit the wall, they are more submissive and controllable. less less confidence.

still though i'd prefer not having to play games with used up meat. i would have prefered her not being brainwashed by kikes to be a hedonistic slut, in the first place.

but even before kikes, women knew their power and knew how to stoke mans lust. it just wasn't so bad before. we used to have shame. now not having shame is hip.

I promise I won't take half user, I'll love you forever

Attached: 20180623_184534.jpg (366x400, 75K)

I pretty much agree, hormones are what's stopping men from greatness.

Try Modafinil user, it killed my sex drive and made me super productive.

So this is not okay. But pink wojak shit posting is?

Attached: dt01sex6w7a11.png (1166x1334, 1.52M)

The Patrician choice

The bun is so incredibly disgusting.

Very true

Today's white women are terrible. Im looking for latino/indian wife.

You’re a frustrated sperg

"If theyre hot"
But most women know theyre not, or wont be forever

This is all I want out of life. I just want a girl who accepts me for me and lets me massage her feet after a long day of taking care of our little rascals. Pls be in Taiwan Kayla.

Saved

Attached: biz.png (1024x129, 8K)

All woman are whores.
Most only attention whores.
Some are actual whores.
Very few have critical thinking and care more about their view of the world rather than how the world views them. Those women tend to get along better with men.

Im not, actually, but what makes you think that?

Jesus Christ what has this world come to. Shariah can't come soon enough

Its nice how she just assumes that all she needs to do is pop a couple kids out and then take care of them. I want a mother to my children that has a purpose, is powerful and intelligent, not some subordinate that i need to tell how much money she can spend on fun stuff.

A girl once told me "as long as im good at giving blowjobs someone will take me"

Yeah. Someone will.

i bet the variability in women's behavior is more narrow than men.
for example, women's variability in height and intelligence is lower. Most women are between 5'4 and 5'8 but men have an even wider median range.

Nature experiments with men more, because their variations can have wider impacts on survival. If a woman takes risks, there really isn't much reward for her or society. It just means she doesn't make babies and society dies.
If a man takes risks, it's okay. if 10% of the men die doing stupid ass shit, the remaining 90% can easily impregnate the remaining 100% of the women.

So it would make sense for people to culturally discourage women from taking risks.

Actually this is checkmate, can't complain about it anymore, go crazy incels.

This is fine-not the girl you hook up with when you are 30. She is the girl you date when you are 50.

Well consider yourself lucky. Mine slutted out on me when she went to college.

That's on you.

>I fucking hate how our brains work. One second am making rational desicions and thinking about how to multiply my shekels, and then am suddenly thinking about marrying some cunt with a horrible personality because i like her ass and i want to put babies in her.
Spot fucking on

Detected Jow Forums crossposter

Always a cuck like this out there to enable the roasties.

It's my fault that (((university))) reprogrammed her into a crazy vegan feminist slut? I'm glad she's gone lol

It's your fault you didn't prevent it.

fuck off retarddit

DONT!!

you got lucky and attribute your success to what you did
it's just survivorship bias mate, much better men than you got a raw deal

I have none of those feelings, I prefer to be alone.

In particular risks that impair her ability ro havs children or lead to her having children that nobody takes care for
The examples are endless and can be found in every major religious/spiritual/ethics piece of work
I believe that this mightve trabslated into women not taking risks in other areas of life, like salary negotiations

Exactly this
She will be someones plaything and must learn to be fine with it

Severely underrated

>dating a chick with tattoos

instant sign of trash. there are NO good tattoos. your minimalist triangle is not deep you are just a retard

tattoos are the physical manifestation of underlying mental illness

This has repercussions too, you know. Maybe at her peak she could have snatched a toptier man. Now all good men can smell the whore in her. Sure, she might get a beta, but the optimal choice is wasted.
More power to the beta, hopefully he gets some great genes for his kids and also teaches them well

>why would we need a prenup? we will be together forever

The problem here is a societal one, not limited to just men. People don’t seek depth or meaning in relationships, they just want to satisfy the primal urge to mate- nothing more. I’m not even saying you have to be in love necessarily, but at least have passion for who you’re mating with- they should be special and meaningful to you. These new concepts of “hooking up” and “hate fucking” someone are depraved and degenerate

oh boi here it goes, finally, 'holes unavailable' the comment

You kikes glow in the dark

This, but men need to reinforce civilization. Who is willing to beat the shit out of other men?

lol at the pic with her mutt lurking in the background. at least she had the decency to include that red flag too

you got fuckin rekt kid

lol
kek
> these children on this board. omg

scary part is I see a bit of my ex in her eyes.

Perhaps I lucked out by being an incel

yes, nice theory.
In the end, it doesn't matter :) Even if men are designed for more anomalies or more experimental behaviour - you still have to provide something to your girl. If you can't even put your life together, don't even talk to a women. As much as you want to experiment, she wants security.

Children on this board, go home