Serious

Is Ark dead?

Attached: image.png (254x254, 15K)

The Ark departed for the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

user pls

I dunno but I will keep 500 staking as an insurance policy in case it one day moons

yea this done, should have sold everything a few months ago at worst case. now you're just a bagholder.

> $366,889 volume on Binance

yep, Ark is dead

also buy KICK biz. ride this insider pump

Attached: 34t324t12.jpg (608x593, 62K)

One day, one oft-fantasized, increasingly improbable day, if Ark ever moons, I will simply tilt my head backwards and laugh.

A bellowing laugh, so haughty and sincere that it will fill an entirely new spectrum of sound waves

A peal of laughter so uproarious, it will alter the neurochemical cocktail swilling around in the brain of a man in the throes of a dark, indomitable depression.

A laugh so utterly piercing, so unbelievably powerful that it will be heard twenty thousand nautical miles through the earth's crust.

And this will be followed by a chuckle. A burble, really. And a near instantaneous lapse into solipsism.

Attached: 2x9akv7432001.jpg (1251x2008, 524K)

kys
kys

anyone know wtf happening tho?

people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

Attached: 1513102062469.jpg (1846x784, 651K)

Bump

ARK has like no use case. Without searching google, I bet you couldn't tell me exactly what it does.

Same. Owned almost 4k at one point. Now it's just 1k in case the ark should really depart one day. If dpos has a future, ark is a solid bet over the shitcoins like eos and lisk. It's a nice hedge.

Push button deployable blockchain and smart contracts

The first use case has no use for the Ark token and the second use case has way too much competition.

Ark has been dead since like October

Deployable blockchains use the token to communicate with each other
You haven't been paying attention because all of this has been explained multiple times by the devs since December

Crap projects talking to crap projects. Enjoy the ride to zero.

An easy to use mobile wallet and low transaction fees and transfer times. It's almost like it could be used as a currency. Its hitting 20 at least by EOY.

Mhhh loving the FUD in this thread...300$ end of 2020

Ark is top notch, if you don't see this project pulling the next ETH, you're retared

Long term arkie, finally got a nice wage job so I can start accumulating, firmly believe ARK is the Next ETH. Once V2 is fully up and working we'll see results, until then content to stake and relax.

Based

yep, fuckin shitcoin 0$ EOY

i keep 500 ARK as suicide insurance
but otherwise i think the upside of other coins is higher (aka LINK)

this makes you sound smart

I got out months ago after a small profit.