Are XLM cucks really this stupid?

Are XLM cucks really this stupid?

Attached: unknown (1).png (302x96, 12K)

Imagine the internet was created by a for-profit organisation who intended to sell their products to everyone who wanted to use it.

Now imagine the same for the internet of money.

It's the same fucking thing.

OP actually thinks XRP has a use case.

Ripple Ledger is good technology. XRP the coin has no use at all.

XLM got it right by making it the native asset to the network therefore giving it inherent value.

Sandro is a smart man.

so i told Jed McCaleb to create the best platform ever for value transfers that everybody in the modern world is going to use.

he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahaha

stellar gets listed on kucoin, ripple can't

rip , cripplers

Attached: kucoinqr.jpg (226x214, 24K)

> mfw XRP is the currency you have to pay to use the network. Which banks use NOW... for a specific purpose

Why are the XRP hodlers so delusional? Are they more delusional than linkers?

All you retards arguing about XRP Vs XLM but make my words in two years you'll all be arguing about Wells Fargo's XRP vs SWIFT's chainlink

imagine holding a currency that is given away for free to others, that is like paying to use google and having that money redistributed to people of africa, xlm is truly a sjw coin where you pay fees for not being born in africa

I don't hold it. It should be even cheaper. XRP is just a transfer currency, so trades can be executed fluently.
An XRP holder doesn't hold XRP

vs IBM's XLM

The internet was primarily created by the government. Is that what you want to happen with crypto? There were of course influential for-profit companies. I could easily see Ripple becoming the Cisco of the internet of value.

absolute state of this board

you get taxed to pay for others welfare.

XRP is the native asset of the XRP Ledger.

Then why is there a distinction between xRapid and xCurrent?

xCurrent can also use XRP AFAIK

They are both pieces of Software

xcurrent and xrapid are ripple's products for financial institutions, xcurrent is a messaging system and doenst require cryptocurrencies, like swift, xrapid uses xrp, to provide instant liquidity
xrp is the native asset of the xrp network

I think the buggest kek about XRP is that Ripple officially distanced themselves from the token. Literally said "we have nothingto do with it, it was gifted to us" Fucking roflkek

It's the truth. xRapid coins give you 0 ownership of Ripple (the company). This has to be clear to the community so the SEC can label it as a commodity, not a security.

90% of the people are stupid and think otherwise so this seemed like their only option.

that is actually good, they are giving away the control of the network to the people

Really warms my heart to see the coin shilling scammers fighting.

Attached: 1529077258363.png (710x577, 44K)

I dont understand the amount of support by the public this thing gets. They literally cashin in 100% of every coin ever sold (and to ever be sold). You realize that bankers will not allow a small private company dudes to take over the whole financial industry and make the jillionaires and basically own the fucking planet. I doubt any of the other Ripple's "technology" partnerships are actually real.

its true!

xCurrent isn't a blockchain which is why it is actually able to gain a huge amount of traction. Ripple initially had the same strategy that Stellar is still pursuing, which was asking banks to use the built in exchange on the ledger. They abandoned that approach after feedback from their early customers. There were too many concerns with things like privacy, scaling, and adoption.

>You realize that bankers will not allow it
who is going to stop them?
are you one of those that think that banks are a single entity that colaborates with each other?
>own the fucking planet

>I dont understand the amount of support by the public this thing gets.
Because y are an ignorance who doesn't accept that y got proven wrong and telling who did that is an idiot and brainlet.