Why don't you move to Thailand user?

Attached: investing.jpg (638x425, 54K)

Because I'm not a pedo sex tourist.

Why don't you move to Thailand, user?
You missed the comma, OP.

I did. Had my fun, now I'm back.
>fucking 19 y/o thai girls makes you a 'pedo'
OK

Because I'm not a pedophile from England, which is the only type of person who would conceivably move there.

Attached: 02502305395.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Cuz chicks with big dicks

I live here. Most foreigners are retarded with no survival skills. They get scammed and in trouble constantly. Thais are more often than not stupid. Westerners are mostly dejected, sociopathic, or narcissistic. Occasional cool dude shows up but it’s always an ephemeral encounter. I live a peaceful life of solitude. I don’t know the language and thus live in my own bubble. It’s a nice place to live due to how tolerable and accepting they are of white people.

how much btc for these 2 to shit in my mouth

how do you know they get scammed all the time if you cant speak language?

they just tell you when you talk to them?

just curious, no interest personally.

>how much btc for these 2 to shit in my mouth
john?

nice comprehension user, pretty sure you're at 90% loss

No

>I did. Had my fun, now I'm back

this. 2,5 years was enough for me. i dont miss it one bit.

because every 3-5 years instead of an election they have a govt or military coup

By witnessing the acts or hearing stories or reading about it...etc.
kek

Dont wanna get killed by prostitutes

because they're not white

Unlike you white women actually will date and me

why the fuck would you want to date a modern white woman?

this is a white board. fuck off nigger

Attached: trump-kkk.jpg (1119x801, 81K)

Maybe I will

THIS JUST IN
The year is no longer 1975.
Thailand and other SEA countries are no longer impoverished shitholes.
Getting even a decent attractive 18-25 year old SEA woman is all but impossible now regardless of how much money you have.
It’s pretty much just like America now.
If you’d ever done some traveling outside of your country, OP, or rather outside your bedroom (except to empty your piss jugs) you would know this.
Bai

how much does it cost to go to thailand? i want to fuck a lady boy.

being this ugly

yeah, no. its not what it used to be but still piss easy to get laid with decent girls (and no im not talking about isaan bar skanks). of course if youre a hopeless case that cant get laid at home then yeah you might have a bad time in thailand aswell

Being this ugly? Lol? Literally every day here in Thailand I’m seeing model tier foreign Chads walking around with shit tier Thai girls. It is fucking nonstop. If you don’t know this you are a fucking basement dweller.

Source: living in Thailand on six figure online salary while you wank off to MLP

tell me more about visa regulations

Why would I?

Would it be a cool place to go to kayak?

Haven't seen a SEALs style cope post in a while

This level of cope is off the charts.

COPE
O
P
E

I actually believe you user. When I lived in Korea it was the same situation. Well, maybe not model tier dudeds, but absolutely normal looking guys would hook up with bottom of the barrell korean girls. I maybe saw 1 or 2 foreigners with any Korean girl above a 6. My next door neighbor was pretty good looking, about 6'3" and fluent in Korean, and he'd shack up with the ugliest chicks over and over again.

Lol holy fuck you guys are retarded.

I actually do make mid six figures online.

And Thailand/Philippines really is bad for foreigners now. Anyone who denies this is the one coping, or more likely hasn’t seen SEA as of 2018. Foreigners have MAJOR stigma now.

I have a pretty cute LTR but most white guys here are getting the dregs because they’re backpacker as fuck.

And no, I never got into crypto.

Later, salties.

It's kinda like how asian girls hook up with ~average looking white guys if they live in the west, I rarely see one with a attractive dude

China was absolutely insane like 5 years ago. It changed, though, with so many fuckheads flooding in.
SEA was good as recently as two years ago until all the europoors, backpackers and bald+beard manosphere faggots ruined it

>And no, I never got into crypto

ugly AND nocoiner
no wonder youre copeposting so hard

I would but Thais have absolutely SHIT feet

why not

C O P E

I spent four months in Xiamen. Chinese girls are ugly as fuck. A 10 in china is a 3 in korea and they eat pig brains and shit. I hate China.

Lol. Maybe like 1% of this board actually got rich off crypto. The rest are basement dreamers like you.

Yes, ma'am, I'll be good this time!

How do you make your money online user?
What field are you in?

You should have been in Beijing / Shanghai / Liaoning in 2011 or earlier. You really missed out.

Because those girls could unironically kick my ass

what do you do online?

>what do you do online?
cope

kek

What's the new Thailand?

I noticed the same thing in Thailand. Even 10 years ago. They didn't seem to notice or care that their gf's were literally the ones thai men didn't want.

I don't even need to go to SEA to know you're right. I'm fellow MMO Chad and the traveling Asia while doing internet marketing has been around for like 10 years now and any gain there was to be had from it is likely far gone now.

myanmar or bangladesh

Im doing it every fucking year
never disappointed
Bangkok for the modern chicks
Pattaya for the top ladyboys
Phuket is a no go zone (muslims everywhere)

>And no, I never got into crypto.
nocoiners confirmed ugly incels who make bad choices in every aspect of their life

>subchad needs to cope with chinks in some shithole

kek

Came to post this. I'm not interested in diving into tight thai "caves".

I'm in Korea now and I am banging a new girl every week, they are usually pretty attractive, 7-8 range.

I have two steady girlfriends right now, one is a 19 yo who's mom is literally a model, she is pretty tall for Koreans 5'7. The other girl is a 24 year old English teacher, pretty solid English, very cute.

I am not sure where I should go next, I was thinking Taiwan, or Hong Kong, or Japan? I find taiwanese girls pretty attractive, and it seems less white people are there. Japan is a bit of a meme imo, Japanese girls are usually not so attractive, maybe a 7 or 8 and it's usually because they pass as cute.

I am like a 7/10 face and I lift, 5'10

Why not just stay in Korea?

Can i get a visa?

No, sorry. I worked as a model all over Asia from 2009 to 2015 and China is absolutely the shittiest place to live with the most disgusting women.

I had a Chink gf but honestly go spend some time in Seoul. Chinks are fucking nasty, tea and whisky drinking savages.

stop being a degenerate and find a nice qt korean girl to settle down with. Dont be a disgusting sexpat.

>White Women

>Multiple Bastard Children

FuckTrash.jpg

>i didn't know he was smoking crack when he got me pregnant

White women are the new niggers make way for the new master race of mixed Asian children who make straight A's in school and move society forward

Post pics. I fucking love when people try to say that they're hooking up with hot korean girls. Pic related is my wife

Attached: 20180708_152045.jpg (1960x4032, 1.72M)

Japan was literally easy tier bang wise
>Go to any club
>Stand around
>get asked for sex
>profit

Dont like japanese women that much though and its literally a meme destination atm
I go to taiwan next so i cant tell but from what ive heard from a friend its the same as in japan just with hotter girls if you like plastic korean style

Absolutely true. I’ve been living in Bangkok for a while and I’ve almost never seen a white guy with a decent Thai girl. Either the girl is ugly or she looks like an obvious hooker. And those guys are not the usual old British cave diver sexpat. They are decent looking, successful young guys. I even know a couple of crypto millionaires.
Thai guys can’t understand why foreigners have such a shit taste in women. That being said the light skinned Thai-Chinese rich girls are off limits to smelly whiteboys anyway.

Japanese girls in japan are super attractive.

this is easily the most r/asianmasculinity post of the day. Keep larping chang.

ive seen this foto before. theres really only 20 autists left here at this point i keep seeing the same shit and the same tired stories

Complete bullshit. Everyone knows the finest women in Thailand sell themselves in order to have money to actually live a decent life.
You have not been in Bangkok, I can tell.

I'd never date a thai girl. The chance of her being a hooker previously is just too high.

Well I've been here a couple months and I'm getting a bit bored

I'd never marry an Asian. I don't think..

This is the 24 year old

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-23-39-37-1.png (928x1374, 1.23M)

>bored with a 19 y/o gf
I guess the grass is always greener somewhere else.
Also this.

>tfw will never get to fuck a T H I C C asian qt like this

Attached: fad3d7eda1018f109128b09642291d21.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Cool. Gonna post this pic on ilbe so she gets recognized and the angry koreans dox you ^^

I’m white. Deutscher um genau zu sein.
Bullshit. Rich Thai-Chinese girls don’t whore themselves out, at least not in the traditional sense. Why would they? Middle class girls might do it for the lifestyle (condos, cars, bags) but they become the mia noi, or if they’re desperate, the dek sideline of a rich Thai guy. A few desperate pretties can also be seen in bars/gogos/KTV/soapies catering to Japanese, Korean or Chinese customers. No big dick farangs allowed.

gooks are literally clones of each other, probably created by the government
impossible to tell apart physically

It's what you think is a 7-8 because you are face blind and don't know what attractiveness is there yet.

>Bullshit. Rich Thai-Chinese girls don’t whore themselves out, at least not in the traditional sense. Why would they? Middle class girls might do it for the lifestyle (condos, cars, bags) but they become the mia noi, or if they’re desperate, the dek sideline of a rich Thai guy. A few desperate pretties can also be seen in bars/gogos/KTV/soapies catering to Japanese, Korean or Chinese customers. No big dick farangs allowed.
kek my asian male friends in canada have the same delusion as you. They think that asian women who date white males are "lower class" or "uglier". But that's literally a cope from the fact that asian males can't get laid in canada.

Kind of plain looking. She is tall though which explains why she's with a foreigner. She's too tall for most Korean men.

you newfag? thats a 30yo roastie grandma cope

Lul wat?
Of course thailand isn't the same as it was, but with enough money you could chop through 100 girls a year if you wanted to.
No I'm not including prostitutes

>t. coping beta kraut

hapa cope
kek

>I'd never marry an Asian. I don't think..

they're good enough for you to fuck but never marry? That's extremely messed up dude. You're giving expats a bad name.

What a retarded post. I'd fuck a decent lucking club slut. Doesn't mean I would date her, let alone marry her.

Tell me
How much does it cost to be able to wake up with 2 (two) thaigirls(female) sucking my balls in the morning?
preferably every day

>why don't you move to disgusting 3rd world shithole full of western losers and rejects

These idiots don't know any better, foreign guys think they are getting a cutie when reality is that the only ones dating them are the shittiest of shit tier 1/10 thai girls.

>Thailand and other SEA countries are no longer impoverished shitholes.

You haven't been to SEA.

>I actually do make mid six figures online.
What the fuck do you actually do man?

Hes in asia to fuck asian women yet he wouldn't snt marry one. thats fucking retarded. who said anything about bar sluts? Find a qt traditional homebody who hates clubbing and bars. There's way more of this in Asia then in the west.

They are considered ugly by Asian beauty standards, e.g. dark skin, flat wide nose, square jaw, etc. That being said, some white guys here prefer that actually to the usually kpop look because it’s exotic or some shit.
It’s extremely rare for hi so and/or good looking girls to date foreigners. They might have a fling with a good looking young guy, but they would never introduce him to her parents.

>rocket man alludes to Thailand being pedo paradise
>channers suddenly all want to go there

Is it too late to point out that the girls on OP's pic are from Taiwan?
At least the one on the left is jessicababyfat (who, btw, is now engaged to some Dubai dude that stalked her on IG for a year until she caved in and started texting back. If you don't believe me, go check out her Youtube channel)

Remember: Asian women may look cute.
But they grow up.

Attached: head3.jpg (342x322, 83K)

80 eurobucks per diem
plus factor your age, height and looks

Go to central world or terminal 21 on a busy Saturday and count how many farangs you see with good looking, non hooker gfs.

Fair enough, I agree with this post.
Gets the neurons firing