I fomoed in, come quickly, buy muy bagz!!!

i fomoed in, come quickly, buy muy bagz!!!

Attached: 3d.png (1184x454, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/bitconnect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exitscam.me/bitconnect
yay :3

frankly, i'm in love with this officially stated ponzi scheme, its amazing in its simplicity. its like entire macro-economic world in a nutshell.

When is this board getting region flags, I already know you are a pajeet but i want to know for sure

hurrr duppp wild mechhikkkooo sanchez appeared. go KYS

Im just here for helping people desu.
There are lots of pros and cons with fomo3d.

Its like the anti-ChainLink because you actually make profits after one week and then make free moneyy every day. Its even better than PoS coins, because the dividends do not devaluate your stack because you are paid in ETH. And even better it locks away the ETH so it even increases ETH prices in future.

exitscam.me/bitconnect
:3

t. Pajeet gupta

keep on dreaming... u white superior kiddo ; )

Enjoy your loss

lol someone just bought 7500 keys a minute ago.
That alone is like 5% of my investment in gains.

Keep in mind that currently keys/h are increasing because GWEI is now at 10 instead of 50 like yesterday.

Key/h went from yesterday 8000 to now 17000. And it seems like its taking off now.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

yum yum yum keys

i cannot wait until whales fight for the pot. :3 This will be hilarous to watch with popcorn.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

Averaging about $12 it so far today. Not bad when you x it by 24.

Hr*

What was your investment though??

Nice dude!

Yeah its pretty insane i was making couple of hundreds every day now. And GWEI price is currently down to 5 and you really feel that.

exitscam.me/bitconnect

That would be amazing.
Then we could actually cut down on some of the pajeets

Although, I think I might toss 40 bones into this bitch

he's still in the red, if that's what you're wondering

Worst case scenario, everyone stops playing, in which case just buy the final key and claim the pot. If not, dividends for life yo.

i am no pajeet sirs, i am white boi from Cisco my dudes that are american like me rajjeje i mean jeff.

But cereal i dropped 1eth in and already in profit

i just own p3d fuck f3d competition i just want divies

Not bags since they're not tokens.
You can't even sell them. It's literally just for the dividends (at the moment).

Fucking brown I'd KEK