Giftomon thread - Free GTO coins!!

Get in on this. People are spending thousands of dollars on this already.

use my link and we both get upgrades and you get a free character. thanks

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=o09AhPev

Couple of tips. When first starting you want to save all your upgrades you earn completing quest to upgrade your most powerful character which I would save till you acquire a blue rare or better.

After that u can use the blue rare or better to mine gto coins for free! U dont even have to keep the game open. Literally free money

White platform = common
green=uncommon
blue=rare
purple=super rare
yellow=legendary.

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=o09AhPev

Attached: cwecwe.png (781x623, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=Z4Kj0bqx
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=fbAXnbi1
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=6umYy6tY
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=1Fev7nMh
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=9EAtmkdk
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=H4rDukWN
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=u3LtXrqQ
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=99ZB2e3Y
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=4eIXLqe4
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=XZTpJscO
giftomon.io/
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=5CmhcYkY
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=s418WNK7
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=sLWNO5rX
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=S0IJRDXX
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=g9gztunV
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=ROtHgBbv
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=9S1POGms
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=mVu12OHV
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=4ZUxA6cy
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=s5n1kLy0
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=eCGgSf38
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=m5UDf8nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit is perfect mines gto/ gto goes up in price / free money. God it feels good to be comfy

It really is.
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=Z4Kj0bqx

The next crypto kitties. Glad im farming and getting ahead before the other normies get in

The op literally copy and pasted my original thread from a few days back. Use my link and not that pajeets and get some free upgrades.

Be a fren, add a fren:

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=6umYy6tY

Attached: 1522875684864.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

/comfy/

On pace to unlock the 60 giftomon mining slot today, then the breeding one today or tomorrow

Attached: miningniggers.png (534x601, 433K)

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=1Fev7nMh

copy/paste for gift

Farm gifts:

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=9EAtmkdk

just buy out all the cheap ah whites and greens. It is the fastest way to easily complete that quest. Not to mention if you do 250 trades you get 5 gifto for free.

just used ur ref, here's mine.

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=H4rDukWN

would appreciate it if anyone used mine

Yea I've been buying whites for 0.15 and breeding them with eachother.

theres a ton of greens at 0.15 right now but im out of gifto or i would snatch them up.. typically you can resell them for .30+

0.15 what? GTO?

yeah 0.15 gto to buy the lowest cost listed giftomon.. its easy way to complete all the quest.

Fuuuuccckkk
Could only afford to buy one of them, guys in this thread snatch those up right now if you can

Just used yours.

Here’s mine:

they will be too late more than likely. they will be gone probably 10 minutes or less

how long has giftomon been out for now? asians love games like this, could imagine seeing a pump on GTO and insane prices for some giftomons

idk, their telegram only has 440 people in it
t.me/GTOExplorers

they need to get it on the app stores and I can see this shit mooning like Dragon Story ect. kind of games

Gifto has already moved into the top 100 . moved up 27 spots recently. I have made 50% on my 10,000 i put in and I am looking to add more. the game has only been out about 1 week. If this thing became the next pokemon go then GTO will moon to top 5. The game is super easy to play on mobile.

Is there an app or do I just use the site

you put 10k gto on the game? what's the best and most efficient way to play the game?

No I bought 10,000 usd worth of gifto. It is a long term hold for me.

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=99ZB2e3Y
Use my guys I need some help

website .. plays easily on the phone. very smooth and fast this game could blow up. The opportunity to make real money while playing video games is huge.

is it worht sending like $100 of GTO to play the game

Probably, gets you a good head start to get mining. Then when the game gets more popular, demand for GTO will go up, thus increasing price. Then your mining can be generating you a good chunk of cash a day

Has anybody been able to verify their email address? I’m not receiving an email.

good idea to buy lotsa greens and breed them? anyone who has more experience with this game, how would you progress in the game? whats the first things you want to have

yes yes you will be at a huge head start easy to recoup the money probably 2 weeks max.

LET'S GO BOYS

Attached: Capture.png (509x602, 458K)

did you get that from 2 greens together?

fuck me in the ass im only getting whities

Took 3 trys of blues together so it cost me 75 total in GTO, but purps are going for 240 range right now so profit

Gambling though and probably won't do much more of blue on blue breeding for now

Pro tip if you have a lot of gifto you can control the auction house. Buy out all the giftomon from .15-.25 and relist them for .25,.. not only do you make a profit but you get credit towards the achievement of total trades which gives gifto at 250+ trades.

>have to login with a social media account
What is this bullshit? I don't do social media.

whats the normal market rate for whites, greens, blues, purps and legendaries?

whites .15-.25
greens .20-.40
blues 3-40
purple 200-500
yellow 2500-10000

Reminder that anything with people spamming referral codes is a fucking scam.

Eh, I've made money on quite a few of these ponzigames, I'm aware that lots end up holding bags though.

just make a random twitter acc and ur done

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=H4rDukWN here use my ref faggot

A lot of stuff with referrals aren't scams though...

This 35 year old boomer has no idea what is going on in this game

Attached: ?.jpg (633x640, 47K)

>collect mons
>wait for asians to get addicted to the game
>?????
>profit

Attached: 1531688084060.png (876x693, 114K)

How is this not fucking advertising?

Why don't the shitty mods ever do anything about these losers spamming ref links?

How is shilling alts not advertising? Rules clearly aren't enforced.

Mod buy shit coins and then let loosers shouve them down your throat.

Get your free pet
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=4eIXLqe4

Another Jow Forums rule is that the op image needs to be relevant to the post

and then every other op post is a thicc girl's ass. Mods don't care

Get your free pet lads

Spam enough unpopular stuff and you get banned. I have had many ref link bans, didn't get banned for project Q cos it was so popular...

As a programmer I'm trying to automate these autistic cryptokitties to mine 24/7 with multiple accounts without my presence, should be fun.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_remilia_scarlet_yorigami_jo_on_and_yorigami_shion_touhou_drawn_by_caibao__777771cf06 (2000x1653, 685K)

Is it better to sell these shitty green and white pets now? Or wait until the game “takes off”?

Sell whites and greens buy blue or higher cuz they can mine gto coins. Ppl will be buying blue or higher mons like crazy

wondering this too. I think the more people playing the more useless they become because they're so prevalent

The price of different rarity giftomons is directly relative to breeding. If you pair 2 rare ones it costs 25 GTO and it tells you what percentages you have to get different rarity. Then you can calculate your avarage return by market price, if giftomons sell higher than this avarage breeding price, then it is beneficial to breed them, if not, buy them directly.

Seriously, it is not that hard.

Attached: 1530966445683.jpg (628x726, 209K)

What’s the mining difference between blue, purple and gold?

Purple has +40% mining efficiency.

The difference between lvl 1 and lvl 5 blue miner is 0.00432 GTO/hour

Attached: __patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_zuttokodomo__6939c483bbfff25d135d8c8d05002fb1.png (900x1500, 715K)

my level 10 purp is doing 0.20736/hour

someone needs to make a spreadsheet

>giftomon.io/
login via facebook. WTF?

Why would you create a blockchain game which does not use metamask?

name 5

You can just create a dummy twitter account and call it a day.
As for why does it not use metamask, most likely because they use uplive/gifto.

Add me/join up under my referral.

Add me frens giftomon.io/?inviteCode=5CmhcYkY

Slowly adding everyone in the thread. There's no downside to adding everyone as it lets you claim more rewards & send more energy to everyone. There's literally no downside. Add me back here
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=s418WNK7

What can i do with all those shitty whites?
Don't really see the point to sell them for 0.2GTO.

Don't sell them until you get the mining slot for collecting mons

Can someone post a high res picture of a cute cat giftomon that has a ":3" face?

Is it possible to play the game without investing money in it and still get a miner?

My Giftomon sisters are super cute!
Not exactly :3 face still

I think I got rare giftomon when I completed 35 or 40 arena battles as a reward, you can instantly mine with that, so yes.

Attached: 135.png (508x366, 209K)

Doing the same, mine is giftomon.io/?inviteCode=sLWNO5rX

Well add me too then...

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=S0IJRDXX

How do you use the energy cans you get as rewards?

Spread the love frens, we're all gonna make it.
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=g9gztunV

I must have just gotten stupidly lucky because I just got a rare(blue quality) as a quest reward when the reward was supposed to be a white.

The battery’s? They’re used for mining

Nice senpai

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=ROtHgBbv
use my link anons!. lets show these chinks a thing or two

How much is everybody now mining over 18 hours?

Currently on 6.45 myself.

Teeka here. Feel free to use my code
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=9S1POGms

Attached: a2.png (225x238, 77K)

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=mVu12OHV
ok use my link sirs i need more virtual shitpets

Attached: 1530349809821.jpg (635x542, 15K)

I just want a goddamm blue bitch without spending any gto. Is that too much to ask for?

you get one as a reward if you do like 100 arena battles. might take a day or two to burn through all that energy

lets be frens
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=4ZUxA6cy

plz gib

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=s5n1kLy0

Attached: 1515410587796.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

Anyone know what time the server rolls over for the day for daily quests?

Anyone else buying up gifto.. this is gonna moon once this game catches on with normies and reddit.. it’s fun and easy to play on my cell. I see gifto moved into the top 100 on cmc

wtf are you supposed to do with those gay little M tokens you get from quests and shit?

Attached: 1528134871914.jpg (644x591, 97K)

Its already top 100 user. I'm hoping for a retrace before I buy any.
Only use I've found so far is that they're used when you train them to a new level(clicking upgrade after clicking on one you own). Thing is that you don't use much of them at all that way so their use seems pretty limited right now, maybe they have a plan for additional uses in a later content patch.

im thinking they'll have wearable clothes and shit you can give them.

Another thing I'm wondering is if skills are based on parents when breeding as well or if parents only effect the rarity chance of their offspring. If the skills are that could open up opportunities for advanced skill mutations. There's really a ton of things they could do with this.

to upgrade your mons for now, I'm sure they will add more. Maybe buy batteries with them or something

HOW I ADQUIRE A blue ,purple oryellow???????????

I WANNA FREE MONEY

Pay money to buy gifto on an exchange and then transfer to the game, get lucky on a quest reward(still can't believe I managed to pull a blue when I should have gotten a white), or do 100 arena matches.

ty!

Attached: duck rabbit.png (4000x2000, 571K)

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=eCGgSf38 I thought you had to pay to play, but you can play for free, sign up my link frens

I have no idea what this is and what I'm doing.

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=m5UDf8nw

t. boomer

post ur squad biz, if you want to become as succesful as me use this link giftomon.io/?inviteCode=H4rDukWN

Attached: IMG_20180717_015220.jpg (739x1261, 264K)

Why is this game so comfy bros

Attached: 1531448516023.png (326x326, 99K)

SQUAD!
wtf am i doing with my life...

Attached: squad.png (488x704, 638K)