Are you looked down on if you don't go to college?

Attached: 1530273352494.png (337x330, 31K)

Nope
t. no friends

you are basically an outlaw in america if you did not attend the tuition jew scheme

In the UK you definitely are. Loads of people go for that reason alone.

Attached: 1523882200961.png (270x344, 52K)

just lie

i got a master degree with honors and i look down on anybody without a master degree.

Bachelor degree and below are worthless human beings made to clean the shit of my bathroom.

Sure, you'll be shunned you normie friends/wagecucks until/if you make it

If you're not starting your own business, yeah.
No college = resume in the trash.

Funny thing is I’ve met many people with a masters and I often found them to be myopic.

07/18/2018 we go down 1.5K. BTC ETF get's rejected. The Joobilation is still on. You've been warned

Attached: 1524143155368.jpg (249x211, 18K)

t. 30 yo Phd candidate making 18k

I'm cautious of anyone with an unnecessary master's. It comes across as an indicator of big ego

ironically i probably won't finish my phd til im 29 or 30... :(

Yes but you can make up for it with a firm handshake.

Attached: 2321323.png (370x416, 61K)

Nice bot

I have a doctorate. I look down on people with masters degrees.

Yes but it doesn’t matter if you are successful

in these times and days, yes, kek

god why the fuck are people with masters degrees always such fucking idiots? they are always wagecucks too. they never make it.

t. high school drop out multimillionaire who fucks masters degree holders’ wives while they are working at starbucks

I have a tenured position. I look down on people with just PhDs, kek.

Sentiment is beginning to change as more people know of others who were made worse off by college. It is getting more difficult to find college grads who defend their decision to go to school.

you should have gotten your masters degree in how to use the potty, pajeet.

kek

I am full professor. I look down on associates, assistants, and the like

for you it is ok to look down on me.
i would do the same if i was a phd.

Attached: Kek.jpg (680x664, 42K)

I have post doctoral. Everyone else serves me

Your degree is your I'm-not-a-nigger certificate. Finishing it in time means you probably:
>were brought up in a decent home with some support
>have the discipline to learn some boring shit
>can abstract ideas to some degree (e.g. the math you learn in calculus isnt super difficult, but to pass the subject you need to learn to think within a set of rules that don't really make sense outside of it)
>have some delayed reward thinking
>can perform under pressure to some degree
>can work with other human beings

Young people arent doing super well in the west because tech, logistics and communication are at an ATH and either a one-time-payment software or people with lower standards of living on the other side of the planet will do the job for cheaper than you are willing to. But although college isnt strictly necessary, it's a great way of starting a professional life. The only problem right now (and here you can blame the jews or whomever) is that there's an illusion in supply and demand of fresh grads, and schools are abusing this to overcharge. Gone are the days where any fresh grad in bluechip degrees are guaranteed high-paying jobs. Only the richest 10% of americans make more than 100k a year, and very few of those are inexperienced graduates. But the university jew pushes that everyone with a degree can achieve this to justify charging absurd fees most people have to get into heavy debt to pay for.

Attached: images.jpg (512x288, 18K)

Unless the degree is required for training certification purposes its a meme and likely a waste of money. After college I couldn't get a entry level position anywhere (let alone something actually in my field) a few months ago I stopped listing my degree and managed to get a warehouse job.
This is a employer's market. Your degree is worth so much less then knowing a manager and appearing friendly and non threatening. If you don't need or have no other way learning your skill then go for it I guess. Any other reason or "for the experience' fuck no.

Only by snobs.
I didn't go to college/university.
I work in a management position at a f500 company, I'm 27 so yes it's not amazing but it's not bad.

I couldn't give a fuck if some pleb with a "bachelor of communication" looks down on me

its either people who are focused and going to make a shit ton of money or people who just want to do school for 2 more years because they cant find a job and mommy will pay for it.

No degree but I made it. Got a million dollar house with a view.

I can bury in cash most people with a degree, what matters in life is passion and smart work, going through a rat labyrinth to get a chunk of cheese doesn't demonstrate your character

Your looked down on for being poor rather you have a degree or not. But the wealth gap is widing so fast now that 90% of the population is going to be poor so there will be fewer ans fewer rich to laugh at us as the brazilification of america continues.

The way I see it, if you manage to have the qualifications for a job without going to college, you have earned extra points because of the hurdles. But you're still going to need some kind of certification except for the lowest shit.

who cares?

if you actually care what other meaningless human beings think of you, you're more fucked than everything else

only if you are poor. if you made it despite not going to college, no one cares. in this current century, college degrees are mostly used by useless people to create entitlement anyways.

What a fucking retard you are. 90+% of all people who go to uni in my Scandi country get masters degrees. It is literally pointless in most fields unless you are going to become some kind of researcher

Absolutely, have you ever noticed how much trashier people without a 4 year degree are? Taking it a step further anyone without a business or STEM degree is looked down upon by those who do have one. Seriously if you can afford to go to school it really does make you a better person.

I'm 23 and making 90k with no college degree at all, and I'm laughing at all these suckers who are now enslaved to the government with massive unpayable student debt

Only by those that do not matter

And btw I read books and do plenty of research on topics that actually matter to me.
Remember when it comes to the public school system including universities, education = indoctrination

Yep. and losers like are exactly the type of people who work at starbucks after college and whine they arent getting 100k a year already.

You'll always be looked down on by *some* people, no matter what you do. Just do your thing and what's best for you.

Attached: thiswouldmakeaniceshirt.jpg (427x640, 52K)

yes
no one in my family from my parents to grandparents to siblings to ex wifes family to gf to anyone I have ever hired ever has not had at least an undergrad. You carry plates and dig holes and that kind of thing. I have met ones like you that have read a book not many though.

Yes don’t fall for the Jewish trick. They want you to take out loans you can’t afford.

The divide. Guess what. You are on the wrong side holding up the stupid/poor/bad parents flag

i love telling people to follow their dreams and then in 5 years they literally can't find a job and are homeless lmfao

>They want you to take out loans you can’t afford.

So your parents did not provide for your education. Bad stock. Degree/No degree, Officer/Enlisted. The divide. You are on the wrong side of it forever.

Follow your dreams user. Follow your dreams. The hobo life for you.

Funny thing is, I have met people with masters degrees who are forced to work in retail and other low-pay positions because they can't find a job. So much education, but they don't have the 10+ years of experience required to get that entry-level job :)

You read whatever you want into it, but seem to be projecting a bit. To take your example, if you "follow your dreams", you'll be looked down by people like you, and if you don't, you'll be looked down on by another crowd. You can't please everyone, so there's no point in paying much attention to what other people think. You do what's best for you and possibly for the people around you, and that's all you can do really.

What the hell? I might have missed something since I'm not here much anymore, but you and the other user seem to be reading pretty hard into something that I didn't intend in the original post. What I meant is that why should OP care what a board full of NEET larpers laughing at "wagecucks" think? You can't win if you make life choices because of what other people will think about you rather than just doing what you want to do, which can be a 9 to 5 job or the return of aniki, why should you care what anyone else think? Do what makes you happy.

Im a millionaire though.

You're only looked down on if you don't make anything of yourself after not going to college. If you manage to make it despite not being a good wagey and buying the college lie, anyone who is making judgements by that point are just upset about being trapped financially by a broken education system while you're out there making it.

not all of us are born into an abundance of wealth, shithead

go become an electrician/plumber via trade school or union. make 25 bucks an hour (starting wage) for piss-easy work.

I know you project that that’s what I do to make yourself feel better about being too poor and stupid to go to college but hey if it helps you cope than yep I’m a Starbucks employee. How did you make it user? You must make 300k a year starting salary huh? When will educationlets learn?

>Made to clean the shit of my bathroom

Yeah I bet you have a master's degree. You type like a pajeet who barely knows English, kek.

Short answer:
Yes

Long answer:
Typical people who don’t have degrees are trash, but outliers exist. If someone has no degree and work as a software engineer and a large company I would respect them more than someone in that position with a degree.

t. Computer engineering masters look down on everybody < PhD, yet I am not worthy of the PhD Gods who grace me with their presence

I mostly look down on anyone with a college degree. With the exception of engineers, doctors, etc. If you have a meme degree, you're a lower. I dropped out of college, started a business. Now I have a decent net worth. My kids won't have a college tuition fund.

best way desu

There is more to life that software engineering you faggot

I've worked at Adobe, Facebook, AirBNB, and a few smaller companies and haven't met a single salaried employee who did not at least go to a state school lol

yes