Omg

Juns latest tweets were in japanese saying he is said japan doesnt know about omg and has more regulations

What the fuck is this incompetent cuck doing? Cz left japan bc of this and now omg is in limbo. How the fuck is staking going to even work? He has nothing figured out does he. Im so.mad I held this and believed in this shitty leader/businessman

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-084549.png (1080x2220, 241K)

So do you own OMG and are upset? If so I will buy them from you. If you don’t own OMG then why do you care? Hmmm sounds fishy to me, thanks for the buy signal.

I do. Not even trolling I just wanna know what the fuck this project is doing at this point. Staking is overly complicated and not discussed at all. Jun has no idea what he is doing in my opinion

You either bought OMG last night and have no fucking clue what you are talking about, or you are a complete idiot. Good luck.

Explain to me why jun is writing in japanese about japan blocking crypto development then. Also explain the lack of developments outside the sdk for 7 months.

Fucking retards I swear I bring up valid points and the cult gets so defensive

FYI you are on Jow Forums so all are probably correct!

>japan doesn't know about omg

Attached: Da8-XlpU0AAh4cf.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

Then why is this autist Jun saying that? Is it a cultural thing where he says he wants more awareness of it? So confused how staking will work only in certain countries...

They are all looking at him like hes a retard in that pic

Well he is lamenting that the Japanese public doesn't know about blockchain technology and that laws in Japan aren't being created regarding blockchain. He says the public doesn't even know about OmiseGO despite it being started by Japanese people.

This. What are you being so upset about?

I see. Japan is a big market for omg and neutrino so hopefully they get past regulations.

I just want to see actual implementation or business model already. Staking has not been mentioned since that theoretical tech call in q1. Then they said theyd spoon onto cosmos. Nothing since then. Wouldnt be surprised if they havent even worked on it and are going to go with cosmos staking by default.

I dont know, just give us some damn answers already

>why are you upset when you could sell your shitcoins to me at a loss
are you retarded?

Just cut the bullshit, you are sweating because of the price and are being an emotional little bitch

There's another Town-hall tomorrow on their reddit. Just type whatever question you want beforehand and they basically have to address it there.

Dude seriously? Its been a year and OMG was so hyped up. Fucking of course I am. I though wed be at least 20 bucks right now with a fucking mid term business plan. The NDA card was used so hard this year. And you retards will prob defend the token going to 4 bucks to buy in cheap. Fucking grade a cult mindset.

The whole market is down not just OMG. It would be at $20 easily if people weren't scared out of their minds that the whole market is about to collapse.

nigga fuck omg its just another worthless middle-man that crypto is designed to replace. It will all be done on simple open source platforms jesus christ how fucking retarded can you be clearly you don't understand the entire point of decentralisation

Lol the comment section : thats a lot of open positions....how many people are working on omg at the moment?

Dude so many red flags. Starting to think the core omisego team that branched off from omise/hired is severely understaffed and treating this as a side gig

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-101346.png (1080x2220, 305K)

It's a fucking shit coin. It will worth ZERO.

Bahahaha they mispelled blockchain in a job too. Jesus this really is looking more and more like an unprofessional shitcoin

I wonder how long ago they realized they cant depend on vitalik to deliver this and started going down hill from their lack of experience

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-101932.png (1080x2220, 180K)

ai sound in japanese is like "eye". So for them this spelling is more logical. It's unprofessional but you can see why they made the mistake.

You get a Plasma. You get a Plasma. You get a Plasma.

Jesus, we are going to be rich.

Attached: oprah-free-car.jpg (600x450, 30K)

brockkkchain me jun we lambo soon haha

The only FUD that works on me is
>100 TPS

You may want to focus on that if you want to make us shook. Good luck and have fun.

not looking to make you shook. the complete lack of a network let alone staking should be pretty eye opening for you.

try this

>1 year later and it's still an erc20 token with no adoption
>there are already 20 other dexes available and you could just make one your self with the 0x sdk
>kmd's barter dex offers atomic swaps for every coin so omg isn't even necessary
>neo has dexes and switcheo will have nano-second transaction speeds within a year making if feasible for wallstreet cucks to engage in hft practices

Isn't the DEX part of OMG just to get some initial volume on the network? I don't think it's the entire point.

I've always understood that OMG was intended to be a universal dex for all assets.

What else is it supposed to do?

I think it's supposed to process transactions. Is that the same thing?

Its probably because of his glasses