To the user that sell used women's underwear

Hey so I really need to make some extra cash and I always see anons on here posting about hey they sell used underwear. I have a few questions. Where do you find people to buy them? Any details on shipping and payment method? Could I possibly turn it into a business with a website and everything? Any other details would be appreciated.

Attached: 1528684962707.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pantydeal.com/pages/sell-used-panties
usedpantiesaustralia.com/
mamamia.com.au/i-sell-my-worn-underwear-online/
nypost.com/2017/08/29/woman-banks-60k-selling-her-dirty-underwear-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, professional used female underwear sales man here.Let me just give you a tip, stay the fuck out of my business or else i'll fuck you up. This is nothing like breeding shrimp for cash. This is hardcore stuff, you have to steal underwear from girls locker room, rob grandma's and undress them quickly. Its a hard thug life.

You think you got what it takes!? email me than

[email protected]

Attached: 1524757182699.jpg (768x960, 92K)

I don't ever reveal gender on here but it seems relevant. I am a girl so its no problem for me getting the underwear. Just needed actual advice on how to execute and get business. Unless you're just shitposting then I'm just another larping dude.

get some self respect, femanon

Post boobs or larping

tit / pusi pic pls

It helps if you're already a camgirl or have a cult following on instagram/twitch whatever platform kids and pervs are using to stay in touch with girls online.
If you wanna sell your used underwear, you have to show some skin and get some regular content out there paired with your underwear selling biz.
hope this helped

Why are you so lazy femanon.

I just Google "buy used underwear" and this is what I get:

pantydeal.com/pages/sell-used-panties

usedpantiesaustralia.com/

mamamia.com.au/i-sell-my-worn-underwear-online/

nypost.com/2017/08/29/woman-banks-60k-selling-her-dirty-underwear-online/

You better send me a treat at [email protected] for my effort because I just set you up for life.

why cant I (male) just buy some new cheap female underware pull it through my crack release a big fart on it and sell it as underware worn by a female. Can they tell the difference if I show them only pics of some big butt bimbo?

I hire cheap Asian girls in Philippines to be models And do this.

Then I claim them to be Japanese.

It's not million dollar business, but I make 2000ish a month.

Thanks for the replies that were helpful at least. I'm not really the type of person to do this kind of stuff but it keeps popping up in threads when i browse them and I wonder if you can make a lot of money doing this type of thing.

Literally this is why I started this thread. In random threads about side hustles guys talk about doing just s exact thing and they make money apparently.

Thanks ill look into these.

Can I get a rundown on how you do it? Or more details?

Because you're a male, and the buyers will smell that, also. you dont have vagina liquid

I know girls who've used Panty Deal to sell their stuff. I think Ebanned might still exist, too. The pervs who buy these things want them to stink and pay extra for stains (they actually have almost a color coded system--red and green stains bring the most) and like to have phone or Skype conversations with the girls to insure they're not being catfished. They like pics of you wearing them. They'll also buy smelly old shoes and sweaty clothes. One girl I know had an offer to sell sweaty shoes for $50 each, so she bought a $5 pair of fake chucks at Wal-Mart, wore them barefoot for a few days, then put pickles in them because she couldn't get them to smell. It would be a good way to work a Fin Dom angle.

You won't necessarily make enough to have a big business with your own site because there's too much competition, but it's decent side money. The girls I know who've done it aren't cam girls and they can make $200-$400 a month extra, but catering to all the gross/weird clients is time consuming and annoying.

Show bobs sir?

Thanks for the info. Tbh im very prudish and I don't know if I intend on doing this type of stuff but If it was possible to make like at least 2 grand a month or more I'd do it. Maybe not the Skype call shit. I don't want to actually interact with these types of guys. The shoe thing might actually be better I think. But damn that's pretty gross, a color coded system? Wtf.

this girl looks fucking weird

Pajeet posting always crack me up

Just buy fucking bitcoin

I cant belive that somebody can accualy find this piece of shit board and then not buy crypto. Its like you discover fountain of youth, but you dont "belive in it" so you never try it.

JUST FUCKING BUY CRYPTO AND WAIT 2-5 YEARS YOU DAMN FOOL!

It's illegal to sell used underwear. Have fun getting your shit pushed in by the cops, bitch.

Are you hot? I can help you get started in FinDom

Do you have your own site?

I did buy crypto 2 years ago. I bought eth and bitcoin put like 20 dollars in and made 100 bucks after like eth took off. Then I put like 400 in and made 1000 when bitcoin went to 20,000. Then I tried to get into alts. Lost my money and got pajeet scammed by a guy pretending to be kucoin customer service. Haven't bought any crypto since then.

findom you can make 2k a month after awhile you've built yourself up and have some regulars.

selling panties is nothing in comparison. most findom girls sell things on the side, one girl i work with sells shit like toenail clippings, cigarette butts... yeesh

If you read an earlier post I said I am prudish and may not do it unless it's worth it.
I am like a 4/10 and skinny fat. I'm also not a very mean person so forcing people to give me money isn't something I think of be okay with.

Are you asian?

good good, if youre too hot it's not believable.

do you have anyone that you hate? just imagine they're the person you're getting money from

That user is me and I've dropped enough info in other threads for you to work it out.

I'm not about to cut my own lunch to fund someone else's lifestyle.

Good luck though.

typical women, always need men to hold their hand in whatever they come up with

Attached: nigra stare.jpg (630x628, 120K)

Link to your thread or title please?

use warosu

No I'm white

My gf recently offered to assist me with this.
I can't find a good way to sell it please someone help me I deserve money.

Womanhate as refreshing as always. KekI don't really hate anybody. I used to hate my dad but I just feel sorry for him now
Maybe Jack black I have always hated him.
No problem but desu I think it's more than one user. Most of it was vague stuff not about how they actually did it business wise

I have nothing to prove, I'm not a namefaggot anyway. Just a simple man, with simple needs, and a sweaty ass that I use to my financial advantage.

Get a job you fucking parasite

Lol I guess that means I do hate somebody sorry for the confusion phone posting

I have a fulltime job though.

where to buy? reddit.c0m/r/usedpanties

Shipping and payment methods ? Girls either vacuum seal the panties with a machine or they put them in a ziplock baggy with the panties dried out so the wet panties don't grow mold while traveling in the mail.

Could i turn it into a business? Yes you can. I've seen girls have their own website once they have a regular customer base for their panties. Think of the panties as just a hook to get your customers to come to your store for other goodies. (Personal snapchat, personal phone number with texting, skype calls one on one dating, grool, pussy pops, etc.)
Don't ask me how I know.

Attached: 1530882880199.png (300x250, 19K)

There's a subreddit for this, I believe it's r/sexsells. Or you could do crsigslist

Yeah, pretty sure that's me... Talking about how I wear them backwards for a couple of days, excercise whilst wearing them, etc?

Of course I don't go into detail about the business side of things. That would be like KFC handing out the secret recipe. I've worked hard to have a bunch of guys pay to sniff my ass. It's an endless source of humour and a decent side income.

If you persue this, you'll have to leave your dignity it the door, and it doesn't sound like your prepared to do that.

you into findom m8?

>If you persue this, you'll have to leave your dignity it the door, and it doesn't sound like your prepared to do that.

I agree with this. Stay pure sweetie. :*

You can’t keep your dignity and make decent money in a Jewish society.

I think you guys are right. I'm not really ready to give up my dignity for money. I'd like to start my own business but don't really have the capital or know how to run one. I guess I could take classes for it. Something that I can learn and do from home would be great but everyone is looking for that right?
Thanks everyone for the advice anyway some of it was helpful and actually answered my questions. I'll go back to lurking and laughing at pajeet and pink wojak memes.

dropship nigga. All the cool kids are doing it.

Attached: 1511976004058.jpg (400x396, 30K)

Had a girlfriend who used to sell her panties online. Found the wretches via Jow Forums, too, made an adequate amount of cash doing it. I didn't personally care either way, so she did it while we were together as well, busted a load in some of them. I will never understand why people purchase this shit. Fucking nasty

Heard it's very difficult if you don't have a niche. Also dealing with Chink businesses I heard is difficult. But maybe I just need to do more research. Do you do it personally?

I don't get how women can make much money on this unless you're selling them for outrageous prices. Can you really make more than 1 or 2 smelly per day? My underwear doesn't usually smell much unless I wear them 2 or more days in a row. Do you just wear like 10 pairs of panties at the same time?

Is it worth it for you to be known as that loser who sells her underwear to the lowest of the low in society? What happens when you send your underwear to some teenager and get 4 years in jail minimum?

I did but with very little success. Dealing with chinks was the easiest thing ever. The fucking clients on the other hand...Never again.

>they actually have almost a color coded system--red and green stains bring the most

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 71K)

This reaction actually made me laugh pretty hard. I know I'm a brainlet

>going to jail for selling used clothing

Still not buying your bags

See

Its honestly unfair how easy women have it in life, so many horny guys and easy ways to make money. Some examples

Chat to complete parasties online get them to send you full nudes get info on them and blackmail them to send you money. pretend you are underage if you want big money from them

Be a "Fendom" literally a woman who gets submissive guys to send you money for making fun of them, I have seen literal landwhales make money doing this.

Go on cam sites and literally finger yourself without showing its you and make a fortune.

The list is literally endless, this is only low effort stuff. If i was a woman i would be a multi millionaire.

Yeah doesn't it take like a month to deliver the items? And I bet its difficult to make returns too.

a month if you're lucky. And with returns after having to deal with like 15 of them I just said fuck it all and stopped replying to messages. Soon after that I also closed the shop. I made around 600 dollars but it was not worth it at all.

Shit that sucks. But like with all these ways to make money, some people make a fortune and then profit off of their success via youtube and ads shilling it to people. And most people fail or don't make as much. I tried the eBay reselling thing for awhile and some people were making a killing and others just barely breaking even. I wish it could have been more profitable because I really liked eBay reselling and thrifting. Any other things you've tried?

oh vey, totally unfair that women can make easy money from degrading stuff
just sell your asshole to old gays if you are so desperate to make money that way

this might be one of the most autistic ideas I've had BUT, are you familiar with the term adpocalypse? I am trying to find a way to middle-man youtubers and brands.

see
and I wonder why I'm broke

I bet that could work for like channel specific brands. Like a horror channel shilling for a horror decor company or something like that. Generally the companies just email the YouTubers directly right? You wouldnt really need a middle man except if you were connecting a company and YouTuber who both have the same niche like my above example. At least that's my opinion.

Suppose I look like pic related. Can I sell my guy underwear?

Attached: Ball-twink.jpg (530x388, 163K)

Exactly. The problem is how do I make sure I am not removed after a while. I was thinking to sell the youtubers the idea that I can bring them a constant flow of sponsors and to sponsors that I can find the best people (with the most adequate audiences) to promote their stuff.
I'd buy it. NoHomo

I'm 1000% sure anything a chick can do to make money, a guy can do. If you've been on this website long enough you probably know how degenerate gay dudes can be (ie bugchasing) If you find the right customers I'm sure you can make cash. I've seen some documentary about a guy basically buying and owning like thousands of mens socks because he has a foot fetish that consumes his life.

Hmm maybe charge just for the initial contact between them and the company? Then maybe offer them continued help finding niche advertisers in the future? Not sure how pricing would work. I bet you could get a few long time clients if they're happy with their sponsor/advertiser. I don't really know much about this stuff just trying to offer an opinion.

hey how long you been on the chans?
its nice to see a woke girl
you want to have a big family someday or were you the other girl i talked to that is too socially awkward to be a good mom "she said"

Ive been on for I don't know how many years now. Started on /b/ then pol and r9k before chicks took over. I do have social anxiety that actually kicked in later in life. Once I graduated hs I pretty much broke. But I was abused most of my life so it was only a matter of time before that happened. I'm basically volcel and a hermit. Was neet on and off for 8 years. I'm doing better now but I'm still awkward and shy in many social situations. I would like to have a family and be a mom but I'm afraid of abusing my kids because I know I have the capacity to do that. I also have mental illness and heart problems thaat run in my family. Sorry for blogposting I never usually reveal my stuff/gender ever on here but I really just wanted to make easy money.

I don't know much about it either. Most likely it's gonna be one of those ideas that never happen.

Woah you got a lot of problems girl. I don't even know if anyone would want your panties. Lol.

With what you said here, I think it's silly of you to pretend you are a naive princess like you did above. Seems like you've experienced your fair share of hardship. So I think you could give findom a try to be honest. I think you are definitely stronger in mind and spirit than the men you'll be extorting.

The way I come to terms with it is I am extracting leftist capital (beta) into my rightwing projects (alpha). So I'm doing a natural good.

i personally wear them myself nobody could tell they were not worn by a female so far.

what i do is after i eat a can of tuna i use a paintbrush to smear some diluted tuna smell on the panties the exact recipe for the fake discharge is my trade secret but it works rather well. i do put some of my own stuff into it for color.

i do not believe you haha PICS!!!

ahahahahaha motherfucker is tuna brushing panties after he slides em off

AHAHHHhhhhhhhhHAHA

From what ive read on here over the years my problems arent as bad as some of the people on here. I have a loving family and even though my dad was a shitty father he has at least helped me and tried to make things right, so I'm thankful for that at least. Everyone has their issues and mental illness is more common than you think. When it comes to sex and this type of stuff I am pretty naive. Not trying to come off as a princess though sorry. I don't really know much besides what I've read online and anecdotes from friends. Once and a while I try and do stuff like this because I think it's easy money but I just chicken out. It's not really me. What kind of right wing stuff are you working on?

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1531334169342.jpg (400x533, 45K)

And also I know more about weird sex stuff like the bugchasing shit and other stuff because I have been on this website everyday for years and have seen degenerate threads on pol and also infographics.

If you know a youtube personally i would go for it. Or rest it out on small channels. I bet they need the help and sponsored ads. Find small niche channels (not minecraft) and offer services for free first and then once you get some under your belt, start working your way up to bigger c hannels. Start looking for sponsors and channels that would fit well together. I'm sure you can do it on the side as a hobby until it takes off.

Oh yeah that's a given, Jow Forums is something you can never unsee. For better or worse. Ever watch those tumblr simulator vids?

Not working on any significant substantial project at the moment. But I am driven to do them. I'm a propagandist and I make and distribute propaganda.

Did you know you can make an income writing for the stormer? They might be interested in a female writer.

No I haven't watched those vids but I will sounds funny. What kind if propaganda? Like just photoshopping right wing posters? If def do that id even distribute them. Propaganda can be really effective, especially those Hitler speech webms I always see. Not much of a writer though I'm more of a visual artist. And I'm not well educated in most issues at least not enough to be confident in writing an article. I've done research on my own just for my personal knowledge and to keep my family informed. I do disseminate isreal/jew redpills to random strangers though.

>tfw wanted to do this at university

>worried about some thot's social life
You white knight faggot.

I think it was just an excuse to call me a loser so he stills hates women no worries :^)

Mostly just flier distribution and poster printing. Networking is really important, try to help people in your community, for free if you can. Have being owing you favors, stuff like that. I do that by helping local businesses with their technical stuff. But for you that could be volunteering, doing some free graphic design.

It's a really powerful way to increase your influence and clout. Eventually you can run events and be a positive leader of the community. This is what jews do but for the opposite ends, they get influence and then degenerate communities so they can control them easier.

Visual art is a great skill to have for a propagandist. Keep it simple is a good approach. Whenever a "hate crime" flyer ends up on the news it was really basic with a basic message.

Hypercapitalism in action.
May the spirit of Deleuze and Guattari speed you on, brave femanon - you are the harbringer of an Accelerationist future.

How linkies to put it in your stinky?

Man that woykd be a great job I think. Printing posters and distributing them in my community, designing them, and even doing it for a right wing because sounds comfy desu. We have a repilled community where I live. There is a faction of antifa here but mostly high school commie kids. I rip their stickers down when I see them. I do like to help people and need practice being more social and I love the city I live in. Will def take this advice and do some volunteer work. Maybe even make some art pieces. Any advice getting into a print job like you have?

How did a panty selling thread turn into this?
Anons never fail to impress.

Really? I'm the first person to think about doing this ever? I haven't even done anything yet my dude. I'm sure you're a 100% traditional man with high moral value.

I love this board. This is the kind of financial information you're not going to find on stodgy sites like Bloomberg or WSJ

Show vagene pls

Just rub the crotch in a can of sardines

Getting into a print job? Hm do you mean graphic design work? I'm not sure if you'd want to be a graphic designer really, it's pretty degenerate / crushing.

You should try to do freelance one off projects for businesses. Make marketing material for them, social media posts, take pictures of their stuff then edit it for them. This is really not that difficult to get into. Don't try to over complicate it just walk in with your portfolio (make some example marketing graphics) and ask them if they need any help with ANYTHING. Give them ideas on how you can create stuff for them that will get them more sales.

You will get people impressed with your work, you will get people that want to work with you. You just gotta push through the awkwardness and it becomes really comfortable. I promise.

Pls open Bob and vagene

Wow this is pretty good advice. Now that I am moving out and into my own private place, id like to focus more on improving my artistic skills. Since I came out of neetdom again I haven't drawn at all for over a year and a half. I will take this advice to heart and start building my skill back up. Marketing was always something I was interested in. Can I ask why graphic design is degenerate/crushing?

It's crushing if you have to deal with clients and their constantly changing expectations.

Or if you are just replicating the same kind of things in monotomous ways over and over. Graphic design work is not as creative as it's implied. That's what I believe, I've never had a job in a design shop though but I've talked to a friend about it who is employed as one. I have another friend that is employed at a car dealership and she designs marketing material for them, that might be better. Working in a specialized business as their designer. You would have more creativity because you would basically be the boss of the department. Rather than working with a bunch of other designers in a shop.

But for the freelancing route. Lookup businesses in your area on facebook, which ones are posting nice graphics? Approach them. Approach their competitors who ARENT posting anything and say to them "I can make similar graphics for you that your competitor is dominating with!"

The freelancer route is more beneficial, being your own boss allows you to work as an activist more comfortably. No one single entity controls your income when you are a freelancer.