Electronic Bill Payment

Anyone else on Jow Forums still prefer to just write a check and mail it?

Attached: 1502127006775.jpg (610x660, 87K)

Get back to /a/ weeb

brb soup

Attached: soup.png (258x416, 80K)

I just scan the qr code with my phone and pay

good goy

lol no

It seems to keep me closer to what is going on in my budget. I notice if my water bill is up, or electricity, if I have a good months it's easy to pay a bit more off my mortgage...

What is moot

>you need to get a checkbook
>fill the check
>go to a mailbox
>the other guy has to wait days to receive it
>he has to go to the bank and wait the line to cash it
Do you also make fire with two sticks?

Mailing a check is just more work. I don't get how it keeps your finances in order.

>you need to get a checkbook
>fill the check
>go to a mailbox
I don't see where this is a big deal.

>the other guy has to wait days to receive it
As long as you get it to them within terms, who cares? I mean mail takes a week max in the US, for local stuff maybe 2 days.

>he has to go to the bank and wait the line to cash it
I'm talking about paying a business.

I can see if my electric bill is up for a month, which might show my A/C is having a problem. Or water bill, maybe my sprinklers are leaking. Also just knowing patterns, I find when I write a check I remember previous amounts better to see if prices are going up or if I need to re-negotiate. Mortgage it makes it easier to pay a bit more off if I have a good month, I can tailor those payments easier than if I did standard electronic payments.

I have a customer who does that shit, takes 30 DAYS until I get my money and I can't do anything legally about it. I have to put money out of my pocket until I get his check. GOD, I HATE THIS FAGGOTS.

haha funny. fuck off.

Was that the guy who sold us to chings?

Attached: pole.jpg (976x549, 49K)

net30 is typical payment terms. You could lower it to net15 or something.

Any business is going to hold on to the money until it is actually due (especially now that interest rates are going up)

There it is all weebs are acutally 40 year old boomers lmao its coming out slowly here lol wtf dad didnt know u were a weeb LAMO

Attached: 43726128.jpg (239x242, 20K)

>t. 16 year old boomer

ur literally going to miss immortality with like 5 years lmao

Attached: 1530393127608.jpg (470x470, 31K)

i'm more bummed about missing AI gfs.

we are going to get cucked by AI men anyway

if i die before i can get cucked by a robot bull I'm really going to be pissed.