BITCOIN IS UNIRONICALLY NEVER GOING BELOW $5.8K AGAIN

Last thread:

Good morning, gentleman :) does anyone else want to talk about bitcoin?

Attached: Vintage-Black-Swan-Image-GraphicsFairy.jpg (1797x1800, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/British_Fight/status/1018795310804537346
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTC $500.

Wow great post pajeet very intelligent, very detailed. Congrats

When can we except a dip? How low?

Attached: 1530295777802.png (1135x880, 74K)

We're going to see regular dips as we climb just like in the 2017 bullrun. Play the dips or HODL, your choice. Just don't panic sell, once we make it above $7500 its not gonna crash to $5800....not until the end of the cycle, whenever that will be.

Reluctant kneepad girl was the true usher of the reversal in your first thread.

I have my buy orders set to $4k and even that might be trying to catch a falling knife

It's still heading to the 4k range. You bulls are delusional at this point. Have fun holding them heavy bags.

>bounces off of 5700-5800 four times in an 8-month period after a massive correction down from 19k
>literal textbook boom, bust, and consolidation pattern
>following previous patterns perfectly
why do you predict 4k? honest question
I have orders set in that range, I just want to hear your rationale

For me it's the mean as near as I can tell

I agree,Market move up and down this feels like bait to me.

What do you mean the end of the cycle

>What do you mean the end of the cycle
see

You haven't seen the meme market cycle pic user? The last cycle just ended, we're at "this is a sucker's rally".

Why would it come back down to 4k though, that's not how bitcoin normally moves.
If it moves to 50k (example) the low would be 15k (example)

And if institutions are buying now like you say, they wouldn't want it to go that low anyways.

We have had a couple of those now. It feels like someone is trying to take peoples money

Will BCH stay pegged around 1/10 BTC as it moves up
so 5k BCH at 50k BTC?

Absolutely not, big news incoming BCH to 10x screen cap this...
twitter.com/British_Fight/status/1018795310804537346

what does your post have to do with that link you autist

BCH will stay around 1/10th of BTC unless its really proven to have some benefit better than BTC

I'll have to sit down and think about how it all connects.
I've read up on Q user some so I know what you've just linked me to, but linking it back to crypto is harder.

Unless you posted the wrong link on accident.

Have you been keeping up with the development of BCH? The things they are going to try and add to it.. I would think it has a real chance of being proven to have benefits over BTC. The problem is just education to the people.

Also I heard that theres gonna be some legal issues with some of the companies that sold their BCH while calling it a scamcoin. Apparently its against the law to call something a scam while making money from it.

That rumor broke here.

>The problem is just education to the people.

Speculation on how BCH might be superior isn't gonna do shit for BCH. When big companies like Amazon start accepting crypto and they make an announcement like "Based on our tests, BCH is much more efficient for us to do transactions with" then you will see BCH shoot up in price. But any announcement from a BCH dev or marketer, isn't gonna do shit.

That's very true user.
I think announcements like that will come in time.

Certain companies wanted to switch on things for BTC that they simply couldn't because of the limitations.. perhaps BCH will allow these companies to turn on their tech.
There's another stress test coming up in a few months, maybe it will happen after that.

CSW posted a picture on his twitter of him meeting someone wearing a BP polo. Idk if it was just a shirt that the man bought or if he was part of the company.