>check news
>check bitcoin chart
>post on Jow Forums
>drink coffee
>poo
>pretend to work
>go home

Is this what work is? This is my first job out of university

Attached: 26C78475-6DBF-4342-AFBC-3A37F32DF601.png (680x680, 71K)

Eric this is your boss. Please come see me in my office.

I would start smirking yet degwee boi. If your job is that easy it wont be long before a computer is doing it for free.

Work harder and be more productive please, the dividends I live off are depending on the likes of you workers.

This is literally me as well. I've been made the assistant manager of my family's business and what that means is that I only do stuff when someone is sick and when something goes wrong.

I'm pretty sure 80% of office jobs are like OP's.

Can confirm

wow, sounds like my job (receptionist)

mommy! daddy! rent is due plz halp!

I actually work like 2 hours a day out of the 8.

Yep

Retarded wojak poster get the fuck out

fuck feelsbadbeingwagecuckdoctor

what the fuck is the point?

Get to work at 9:00

>Morning coffee
>Team meeting
>Massage session
>Work 1 hour
>Lunch
>work 2 hours
>Coffee and cake
>Meetings
>Call with clients
>Coffee
Go home

Tuesday

>Gym instead of massage
>Fossball instead of cake

Wednesday
>Running outside instead of gym
>Cookies instead of cake
>Internal meetings
>Clients visit

Yeah university was a good deal.
>

>

Forgot working consists of Jow Forums reddit stock market and practical pranks

Controlling normie cattle.

posting from work to confirm

Why so many sweets?

90% of time its just ppl pretending to do stuff

I work retail. I can't wait until I get my degree to become a wildland fire fighter. I won't have to deal with people anymore.

Depression from being a wageslave and knowing that even though he is making money for wasting time at work, he is also spending most of his day wasting his life away instead of actually challenging himself, learning new skills, having exciting new experiences, meeting new and cool people, etc.. A life wasted for cash is still a life wasted, after all. The cash is just a distraction to trigger the reward center of the brain and distract people from this reality, in order to keep the normie cattle in line as said.

needs the calories for all that exercise, or maybe it's not a real company and a front for a group of witches that he will be fed to once fat enough

how do we stop this?

Attached: 1530556560531.jpg (500x360, 39K)

stop being a fucking normie wagie and outplay the game

holy shit!

is that it?

nice

Can confirm, posting from work

random annoying jew pls I nned money halp let me suck your dick

> I wasted my life
> but at least I wasted their money too
Choose a different path please.

or go to trade school, get a job and out of debt ez and spend your free time actually gitting gud at something. all these faggot kids are paying for CS degrees and want to do webdev because they aren't good at anything and wonder why they can't find work.

Normies have a saying; "Do what you love, you never work a day in your life" etc...
The problem with measuring success by other human's/industry standards is that you are a failure to 99/100 iterations that you don't conform to.
For finance people, a standard deviation above the norm is the minimum threshold for success.
For professional cyclists, a life spent focusing on ETF's and market fluctuations is fucking stupid.

Can confirm I only do about an hours worth of “work” a day and spent the rest of my time shit posting, drawing and listening to music or meditating.

>meditating
Susan, that creep next door is asleep again. He even drooled on his shirt.

Attached: 2filles-rient-gene-9999_245x339.jpg (245x340, 30K)

Nothing to be proud of user

This isn't Alpha brother.
You are immobile.

Companies get more tax cuts and subsidies from the government if they help them keep unemployment levels low and win elections again.

That's exactly my day

That's why I work in a small construction firm. I'm away from my boss. He rarely comes by. Most of the time I'm alone or with a few subordinates. If the work is done we leave and get paid for a full day and I don't sit on my arse all day getting fat. Best jobe ever.

How do I get an office work with normal pay? I currently wage cuck 8 hours in physical job.

It may depend in your country, here in Mexico you can literally enter any office job by knowing how to use fucking excell and word.

kek, underrated

Attached: pepelol.jpg (248x189, 9K)

It is

>wake up
>check blockfolio
>not rich yet so I can't retire, it's all shitcoin moonshots, everything is dumping anyway
>wagecuck, dinner, do it all over again

yep this is the life of 'working' for someone else

can confirm, working for microsoft rn. i can do my whole weeks work in about 3-4hrs. faking work is the hardest work desu

basic income in the form of make work.
Technological unemployment already happened, if not for bullshit jobs it would be enough for 20% of population to work.
Majority of that 20% is in security jobs (which includes cashiers) which don't produce anything directly, only stop others from stealing/destroying.

So what exactly do you do in excell and word? Make schedules and plans, etc..?

and you faggots are ok with this? im a freelancefag and work from home. work 2-3 hours 100% focussed per day and theb call it a day. bet i get more done than officedrones too. i would off myself if i had to pretend im busy and sit in an office all day

Posting from work here

Yes, this is what work is. But always make sure to keep your resume updated. Once in a while look for a higher paying job similar to what you're doing.

>twf even plebbit got blocked

I get paid £55k for making PowerPoint slides and nodding in meetings. Totally wasting my life.

How do I get your job? I make £20k and kill myself in the process.

Posting from my desk job to confirm. In a comfy cubicle where no one can see what I do

You need to nod more. I'm 40, so been in the game for a while. Planning on going contracting soon, should get £400-450 a day.

I'm a bitch so all I do is nod. You in IT by any chance?

Nah, projects. I don't nod to agree, I nod cos I'm thinking about something else and the project is going to amount to nothing, most of the time unfortunately.

>i would off myself if i had to pretend im busy and sit in an office all day
This hurts me right in the feels. I literally sit at my desk watching the hours tic by, and all I think is I need to sit and watch the hours tic by so I can pay rent and have health insurance for my family.

But user, I work ...I mean Im paid for 8hr shift while working 10-11 hrs and shitstormed with multiple urget tasks needed to be done immediately..so 100% workload nonstop
ffs ofc Im not ok with it
Im biz / r9k sadcombo waiting for miracle

just like you
but I have to smile to customers (when there are some..)