Coinmetro

well... who else got scammed by this shit?

Attached: just_coinmetro.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/reginamurcko/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is it?

Seems to be about making crypto simple? I don't get it, it is pretty confusing.

Attached: huh.png (1179x357, 52K)

I think the exchange looms great. I bought a little stack and I’m pretty happy. Why do you think it’s a scam? All they are doing is making an etf friendly operation.

>I think the exchange looms great

there is no exchange, not at all.

Yes there is. They have it set up. You can’t actually exchange your Xcm yet but the exchange is set up. You can log in and look at it. They are a month late and that sucks but if you think making money is an overnight process you have no respect for what goes into it. It took satoshi 50 years to learn enough to identify the problem bitcoin solves. Crypto has made more money faster than any investment in history but don’t fool yourself into thinking that this fact can overcome your foolishness and impatience. Don’t call things scams if the weight of the evidence does not support that claim.

No they do not have it set up. The work they done so far can be done by a single junior web developer in 8 hours.

Also they can't blame you for scamming if it looks like you are working on it, right? Where is the last's week AMA recap? The guy that does that probably bailed. I give it a month until you guys realise we have been euro hustled.

CoinMetro is an easy 100x.

Kevin is a good guy, he's not going to scam us.

This. The site looks like total crap. No one is going to use this garbage. They also have literally stolen the contributions of every single American who bought into the ICO. This is the worst scamcoin to hit the market it years. Avoid this shit at all cost.

You are insane. I’m an American and all my Xcm is in my account.

Jeez. Can't you see he has been selling us that image of him all this time and nothing else. Hey look at me with a disney cap with my kids. See I am a good guy, I definetly wouldn't rob you buddy. Wow he's wearing a coinmetro tshirt with memes on the wall behind him, Kevin is cool.

COSS fags getting desperate again.

The ammount of discounts on the ICO made me look to this project with a lot of suspicion. I'm so happy I didn't get in it. When a project shills heavily and gives you too many bonuses and discounts, you know they're just trying to scoop the most ammount of cash possible

Yeah, but now log in and click on your account and check your account verification. It will still say "pending" that means you won't be able to trade with it and can't withdraw it.

>They also have literally stolen the contributions of every single American who bought into the ICO.

Not Kevin's fault the US government requires accreditation for investing in certain product. So much for the 'and of the free' when your governments decide what you are allowed to invest in without permission.

>When a project shills heavily and gives you too many bonuses and discounts

Literally every ICO does that. The terms for getting those steep discounts on CoinMetro were more than fair with vesting periods.

It’s not about the trading platform son, it’s about the fiat pairings and the ETFs, the company behind coinmetro already has a functional forex trading platform.

While I wish it wasn’t this way I’m happy they’re delaying the release hopefully until the market picks up a little bit.

No excuse, they should release now

Yeah. Just release a fucking half working exchange so the value of the token can plummet.

Fucking bunch of brainlets on this board I swear.

Just got banned from their Telegram, for asking questions.

What a shitshow.

The XCM token sale happened between 21 December 2017 and 21 May 2018. So the majority of the people who bought XCM did at BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH prices at least double of what it's trading at now. If CoinMetro were to launch in a bear market like we have been in these past months, it would likely lead to a massive dump of the XCM token by people trying to exit the crypto sphere. On the other hand, launching in a future bull market would probably give the XCM token a major boost after launching and keep the current hodlers happy.

In other words, launching CoinMetro before Bitcoin recovers to something like 10K is retarded.

Fuck off despo.

And what happens if we are in a bear market for another year or 2? Just don't release the exchange?

Same.. Got permabanned a few weeks ago. Seems like they are banning anyone who says anything except good stuff there.

Spamming gets you banned. If you really think a delay is the equivalent of an exit scam, then investing is not for you.

I literally told Kevin he sucked at doing communications for the company and did not get banned. Only spammers get banned.

I have been openly shit talking them on their Telegram and not a single warning. So nice try, fags.

Even if, KOMMATA, Coinmetro is not able to launch anything.
There is no exchange, they have no idea how to do so, more than 6 months after the announcement.

They are literally hiring people right now, who can help them to bring up an exchange, SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE LAUNCH DATE.

Fucking hell... At this rate Coinmetro will run out of funds soon, before they can bring up something like an Exchange.

>Fuck off despo.

Hi there, try to ban me here.

Attached: geld (2).jpg (368x320, 21K)

The amount of fud with literally 0 information or knowledge about xcm makes me wonder if you all are competition or niggers.

Despo here. Let me copy&paste this, from Bitcointalk:

Nothing but delays, excuses, a shitty beta, fancy dashboard and burning money as fast as they can. At this rate the project will run out of funds pretty soon.
First i thought they're just timing the market, waiting for a bullrun, but there is no progress at all.
The only one who is taking profit is FXPIG, and Coinmetro was not even a scam, because "at least we tried". Totally legal. Smart.

As he said, a scam, but totally legal.

Attached: geld_verbrennen.jpg (574x600, 88K)

>muh coss
Strawman. COSS has shit volume but it has an exchange. Coinmetro doesn't.

There's nothing wrong with that comment, but what exactly were you hoping to achieve in the Telegram? Calling them out for delays, excuses, and a shitty beta is fair but repeatedly calling them exit scammers is just asking to be banned.

Nice job, ntyUgkhM. Way to out yourself as a paid Telegram shill. Fuck your shitcoin.

Love,

CryptoLain

>repeatedly calling them exit scammers is just asking to be banned.

They ARE exit scammers, so what's the problem to say so?

They have not actually exit scammed yet, nor is there any indication that they are planning to.

Delays =/= exit scam.

Seriously they are not exit scammers, what are you even trying to achieve?
You can call them unprofessionals but exit scammers?
You can check their bank licenses online, some meetings that kevin has had an even some interviews on newspapers I don't get what are you trying to do.

Kevin said they are maybe doing another flash sale shortly before the token becomes tradeable.
Imagine the people buying at the flash sale for 0.13€ and then a few days later the market price of the token is 0.08€. I bet those buyers are really happy.
Obviously anyone with half a brain knows this and therefore another flash sale won't sell any significant amount. Why even consider having one? Kevin is just deluded.

See ya later fags

Attached: 103576945.png (976x1024, 1.58M)

Just mark my words, you will remember them in a few months from now: "Cash Grab".

We are together in this one, i've spent money on CM as well, and i've lost any hope.
And in a few months you will say "This guy was right".

And what the hell, why do you think this is FUD, there is not even a coin/token i could prevent you to buy.

CoinMetro. Was. A. Scam!
Deal with it.

Attached: geld_money4.jpg (640x502, 41K)

>geld_verbrennen.jpg
kevin, wir müssen mal reden

another day, another scam.
but they have faces and names. they are people as well, like you and me. people who have a life. people who have a family.

Attached: kevin_daughter.jpg (1242x2139, 1.26M)

We are the forehead marines and we are not selling. Kevin isnt a scammer just shit at communication. He called his devs introvert autists

You have no arguments, so instead you resort to attacking Kevin personally.

Just fuck off already and tell whoever is paying you to fud that nobody is buying it.

> instagram.com/reginamurcko/
So this is where the ICO money went

>t-this is where the money went you guys!!
>l-look, Kevin bought a daughter you guys!!
Shut the fuck up faggot.

Attached: 13567CDC-B248-4145-8C0B-62217F51C45E.png (813x563, 282K)

hahahaha jesus fuck