Who else has had their life completely ruined by crypto?

Crypto has absolutely ruined my life, I did not lose money in crypto, but I haven't made any real money either, I just got a taste of what being rich is like back in January. Obviously being the retard I am I've held everything and lost over 80% of my gains.

Before crypto I was able to enjoy life as a wagecuck, looking forward to weekends and shit, going out with friends, try to talk to roasties and laugh at my failures with my bros. Now I have no friends. I ignored everyone for a year because I thought I'd be rich by now and girls will be flocking towards me...

Tried going out with some of my friends that still talk to me this weekend, holy fuck was it painful, fucking chads everywhere talking to every girl that catches my interest, I haven't been to the gym for a year and started losing my hair from the crypto stress, I look like I'm 30 when I'm only 25... what the fuck have I done to myself... I know I'm not the only one like this, Jow Forumsbros who are in the same boat as me, how the fuck are you reintegrating yourself into the real world? I can't stop thinking about crypto and what would happen if I made it...

Attached: 32817559_1851519281545560_7072078048488587264_n.jpg (920x920, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cfainstitute.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congratulations, you figured out that you've always been a selfish asshole.

pic related, thought I'd be hanging out with a 10 on a beach by now... but here I am typing this from the same wagecucking office I've worked at for the past 4 years

we will make it fren

Attached: 1529564205074.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

shut the fuck up pussy. go lift and eat a multivitamin. you dont deserve to be rich with that weak ass mindset.

you're retarded, yes I am selfish, we're all selfish, I want to make the gainz for myself and dump on other losers, I want to get the hoes for myself while others watch in envy

I get what you mean but hopefully part of this is larp. You simply need to lower your expectations. You might make it yes, but live like you haven't. Don't ignore your day to day life and wellness.

also take profits when you feel yourself becoming greedy. you should thank me that i took your newly found life savings. if i didn't, someone else would have.

and are you rich user?

Did you not read the sign on the door? 'remember, you're here forever'

Just grab a monster zero ultra .tm and wait for your lambo like the rest of us.

you should just wait till another bullrun. it is time to buy now, it's virtually impossible to lose money if you think of bitcoin as an investment for the coming years (not months)

this is somewhat true. you've burnt too many bridges for no reason OP, thus you are a faggot.

def learned my lesson, the thing is I feel like every retard like me has lol, makes me doubtful of another bullrun

Crypto didn’t ruin your life. Your lack of reasonableness and inability to control your expectations did.

TRIPS
OF
TRUTH

Attached: backpack.jpg (600x800, 83K)

I also simply don't enjoy life as much as I used to, once you get a taste of being well-off you can never go back... I find myself always drifting away and thinking "what if". I know I sound like a faggot, because I am, I know other faggots like me are here, share your experiences anons.

Attached: 34066719_380631582427957_4556686389516697600_n.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

I know, I know that I swear. I only blame myself and foolishness.

I know what you mean, totally. I actually only lost 25% from ATH before cashing out. Well, the loss still feels like shit and the adrenaline rushes from last year is something we will probably never experience again. Now I have been feeling just depressed and anxious all the time
>Now I have no friends. I ignored everyone for a year
Same here
>haven't been to the gym for a year
Same except only 6 months. Literally used to bench 10x250 and now I can barely do 8x190

I also had tunnel vision from crypto which led me to some really poor life choices like quitting my job and dropping out of my masters degree and neglecting my gf

there will always be new dumbasses. ALWAYS. human greed is just a trait we are born with.

You'll be ok m8, don't dwell on that what if feeling. Get prepared for the next alt party and please cash some out. Have a minimum amount you will cash out when X goes to X.

the only good thing that may come out of this is that you know there is more to wagecucking forever. that in itself is a lesson. try to become more self sufficient. its not something everyone can do but try to learn more about investing apart from working and "renting your time" out to employers.

think about those plebs who think their only purpose in life is to further their education mounting on slabs of excessive debt from student loans only just to get a 5% raise on their salary. LMAO.

>I also simply don't enjoy life as much as I used to, once you get a taste of being well-off you can never go back...
Well I hope you at least realized the same thing I did. Being rich doesn't mean shit if you have to sacrifice everything to get there. Who the fuck cares if you have 10 lambos and a mansion if you are at the same time out of shape, old or look old and lost all your friends

Why the fuck would I want to "reintegrate" into the real world? This is my world now and this is the only thing that matters. This is it and there is no fucking plan B. I either make it or I fucking make it. Multimillionaire by 2019 or multimillionaire by 2020. If that's not you, user-bro then maybe you should think about pursuing something else. I don't know like maybe a certification or something. Maybe take some nightclasses for that MBA. Leave the crypto to the real chads.

Attached: 7FE2E212-5AFF-4C80-9295-CF90252F7FFB.jpg (1458x932, 1.13M)

fuck man you're describing my life lol, except I didn't cash out, I ignored my gf during the bullrun till she broke up with me (I was happy bc I thought I'd be fucking instahoes for the rest of my life)

I ALMOST quit my job, holy fuck thank god I didn't

You're too dumb to get away with being an asshole.

what if crypto fails user

If you get into smart contracts and generating ETH for yourself, the price quickly becomes (mostly) irrelevant

it wont fail. they literally added a crypto/blockchain section to the CFA exam. thats a big fucking deal.

cfainstitute.org/

Most cryptos will fail. If you're not a BTC maximalist using shitcoins to gain BTC and fiat you are doing it wrong.

>I ignored my gf during the bullrun till she broke up with m
I'm sorry to hear that. I managed to keep mine but I was also stupid enough to move to another country so I think it will not last. Oh fuck I have literally never done so many stupid impulsive and damaging decisions in a row in my life before that. But yeah, be happy you kept your life, mine is a mess, even if I have quite a bit of money now

>ruins body with random ugly tattoo
girl logic

where did you move? how is your life ruined?

Don't want to share any exact details but basically I fucked up

My only plan was: cash out crypto and then just chill, but after I got JUSTed in the crash the remaining money cashed out is no longer enough really

Just accept it OP. You have become a 25 year old boomer.

just take a sip and

D E A L W I T H I T

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

ah fuck user, hopefully it works out for you
you're a moron, small subtle tattoos like that are hot af

Also, bought my first can of these today after falling for the meme marketing here. Tastes like absolute shit

Thanks, hope everything works out for you too in the end

fuck off faggot

Start mining, takes off all the stress and you will learn many new things

If you truly lost your hair due to stress, then it would've grown back.

Obv just bad genetics

OP doesn't know how to take care of his body. Wow OP. What is wrong with you....

Attached: 251516263.gif (680x435, 135K)

user, thanks for posting this man. i read your post and was literally like is this me. didn't lose money but spent the past like 6+ months just consumed by crypto and really did not work on anything else in my life. i like stopped running, exercise, all the positive habits. i am 26 and have been working at the same company 4 years as well. really weird haha. anyway, yeah I am realizing even if its not fun, we just gotta push ourselves to get out there. Started going to meetups (albeit crypto related) and am trying to start going for long walks / running.

i am sorry you are going through this. however, it is not just you.

Go back to the gym, eat right, and forget about the crypto gambling.

rofl. you a boss.

Funny, how stupid you are. Let me laugh at you

Attached: evil_laughter.gif (500x373, 330K)

what kind of meetups are you going to?

>All theses shills trying to get people to sell their coins

Kek

Attached: 22000EBA-0BD0-46F5-8F29-F385F12B140A.png (710x577, 44K)