I cant help thinking that this shit cannot turn bullish so suddenly...

I cant help thinking that this shit cannot turn bullish so suddenly. Every n00b and normie still in crypto is suddenly dreaming of 50k btc and bullish now.

no fucking way. the bull run starts by them getting jewed first and left behind. not so obviously.

Attached: 31841498_2030326893888587_7078935406158282752_n.jpg (960x684, 44K)

They’re already got weeded out dummy and the neets we’re all that’s left

Fucking retard.
Leave.

have you looked into any telegram for top coins or even shit third world coins like bix?

loads of indians and normies all bulish and in high spirits.

not normies. nerds that continuously got beaten for 7 months and still have high hopes. Only the core remain.

whats wrong with me? why do i get so pissed off whe ni see them suddenly so happy yet only days ago they were suicidal and angry in these chats?

will these faggots always just be this way, turning bull eutrophic at the site of any green at all no matter how much JUST there has been?

Look again. It's always the same 10 bagholders that will jump on anyone talking the truth about their BTC/ETH killer shitcoin. They live in these channels. Stop using them.

I scrap loads of channels of coins i think are normie coins or shitcoins with pajeets looking for moon, like Bix.

You are right. it's usually the same few people from what i can tell. the perma retards, these are the meat for the grinder. Maybe i made wrong assumption that these people need to be shaken out, when they are actually too stupid to be shaken out?

i thought they would eventually give up, but it takes 1 year of stagnation, not only Justing.

>when they are actually too stupid to be shaken out?
kek, I think you got it with that. Anyway we need these kinds of people to dump on :)

msm is still bullish as fuck. every boomer is saying 50k eoy

not necessarely, who are you to say that?

i onyl say this because its what made me sell in late november. all these europhic faggots were making me nervous. im just riding on the same logic.

Bruh crypto is trending lower than it was before the bullrun.

>suddenly

>babby's first exposure to manic depressive market

it is. I purchased BTC in March 2016 for a total of 10 BTC at some stupidly low price compared to now and effectively forgot i even had them till last September when it popped up on facebook again. since then i have been very involved in the market space, not just buying and forgetting.

so this is to be expected?

OP like others have said you’re looking at the wrong people for your sentiment analysis. You need to look at the normies, not shitcoin telegram lurkers.

You are struggling to spell euphoric mate so you can hardly call other people stupid

buwhahah

>will these faggots always just be this way, turning bull eutrophic at the site of any green at all no matter how much JUST there has been?

Its Pink wojacks or ecstasy what don't you understand? There are no in between its suicide or lambos.

>msm is bullish
Lol what? They're talking about how to short bitcoin.

Daily reminder that Jow Forums was full of Wojaks just 3 days ago and that it was the same people who were posting bulls just 8 days ago.

/reality check