Slacker jobs

I work 10 hours a day shitposting in the computer and playing gba emulators on my phone. And even if the pay is pretty good for doing nothing, it's boring as fuck and I'm planning to leave. Any advice?

Attached: 1531707608671.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I'm in your exact same situation. 12 months ago i was a NEET, got a job working front desk somewhere 10 hrs a day and it was awesome at first making sitting on my phone and playing games on my computer, but it quickly got old. I was putting every penny in crypto and still have a nice stack because of it, but I have been saving my money since the bear market to move out. I've saved up a lot of money and next month I'm moving to Saigon VN, to save even more money to put into crypto. Live for $500 a month total expenses and put the rest away.

My advise is: make other plans. Think forward. Think of your job as stepping stones and not the "end all" option. I was hopelessly lost and depressed until I decided to move a few months ago, now I'm motivated and excited for the future.

Good luck and good attitude.

I'm thinking about selling shit online. I'm not really into crypto because I'm from Spain and you need to pay lot of taxes and surpass so many legal barriers than crypto trading is out of the question. But yeah, this job is killing me inside because I feel fucking useless. The rare occasion when I actually work are much better because time actually pass faster.

Thanks user.

Selling stuff online is tough but it isn't impossible. Go for it. Make a plan and see it thru! If you don't have some money, save up and put your plan to action. Don't settle for mediocrity.

Why not just cash out in portugal? No tax on crypto there

I didn't kniw that. But I don't like crypto that much. I prefer to have a steady income even if I need to work a little more. And I know some niches to create a online store.

not an option for burgers at least not legally

pussy

Correct, pay your taxes or go to jail and get raped.

I am. Crypto has too much risk desu. I see an online shop something more stable.

You're basically in the same position as me. You're going to Vietnam though? I was going to move from east coast US to midwest and find a shitter studio for around the same price, maybe 650-700/mo? Can you go into detail about what your living conditions would actually be like? I honestly like the idea of not living in US in general. I had the same rock bottom feels too from failing school/working retail for years, but I saved up $10k last year just not having to pay normal rent and only outputting like $400 every month to my parents. Right now i'm trying to get at least a year of experience here before I make a move but i'm not sure what to do next. I was thinking trade school at this point, but I would be stuck here for another year minimum.

I chose Vietnam because I didn't want to pay 700 a month for a shit studio in the ghetto, while dumping the rest of my cash into bills and food. In any of the bigger cities in VN you can get a decent studio for 300 a month. Unlimited sim card is like $10 a month. Food can be done for under $150 a month if you're smart. Gas is insignificantly cheap. I'm also half asian and am a huge "foodie" (hate that word), so somewhere like vietnam works in my favor. Honestly it just checks off all the boxes for someone like me. Laid back way of life, inexpensive, good food. Vietnam is also booming for businesses right now, you have to be a real fuck up to not make it out there as a westerner. I just couldn't take the thought of wage slaving and not saving a penny, all while being alone in a shit apartment in a place I hate. Rather move abroad, save money, and start living the life I use to fantasize about as a kid.

You can find something that's not in the ghetto for less than 700, that's only in jew england area where I live. I was considering Korea for similar reasons, but I didn't think it was feasible without a BS to teach kids English. People misuse the term NEET a lot, are you educated at all? I want to live the same way, just comfortable without much wealth. Honestly just want to work a job I don't hate and play games for the rest of my life.

Send here user. I started doing security for a major chemical plant corporation a few months ago. Literally sit in a guard shack in the back of the plant and only do stuff first hour of the day and the rest 11 hours is literally watching Netflix. Pays pretty good at $18 an hour but I am literally going suicidal day by day. Spending 11 hours a day locked up in a guard shack all alone is soul sucking. Literally voluntary solitary confinement. Currently saving up for a car and I am out of here.

I'm jealous I would love that job for that pay. If you did something productive with that time maybe you wouldn't want to kys. Learn something new or study.

What makes me want to string up is the fact that its literally 4 straight days of no human interaction a week. 4 days straight of solitary confinement.

what are u a fucking idiot?

collect free money for passing go and yolo on boardwalk u nimbus

You might be too normie for this place, I had a job like that and it was great except pay was shit

I can sympathize because I do enjoy speaking with coworkers once and awhile but I'm also a hermit so it would be great for me personally. $18 per hour is breddy good since I'm a wagie. Hope you find something that suits you, stay positive. Also why not just do retail or customer service?

Man, Europe is such a shithole. You're not allowed to do anything that can actually give you a shot at escaping the wageslave lifestyle.