Has anyone made a bot that trades for the smallest possible gains and then set it to trade forever?

has anyone made a bot that trades for the smallest possible gains and then set it to trade forever?

Attached: termipepe.png (229x220, 9K)

you can’t be serious

I have indeed made a bot but it does not trade for the lowest possible gains. Though it does take only the safest trades and it only trades a fraction of the daily volume of a coin. Despite these constraints, I have 60x'd with it in the last 6 months. So there is that.

lmao.

you realise that "barts" are bots jsuting small timer bots and battling with each other for them right? all the faggots bots fighting each other. good bots. bots that neets cant code. bots that cost them hundeds of thousands of dollars.

damn son

what did you throw in?

Slow and steady refinement but mostly boils down to buying super low based on my special sauce Bollinger Bands. Really just buy low and sell less low.

one of my bots, I dont usually trade crypto though

Attached: loc_beta_loc.png (1962x771, 239K)

Bash Bro?

You got it!

Attached: 9E547E94-08BC-4981-8956-56C4A03C9330.png (1536x2048, 146K)

trying to sell useless bots lmao, there is no "advanced bots" U just program it to long or short shit at certain values of the coin it trades thats it, patterns are almost irrelevant and can change complete opposite all of a sudden, + tax on every trade LMAO glhf and then faulty trades and shit happening.

Dont give me no bullshit AI theory bots lmao that shit doesnt even exist and u cannot predict the future

would you send me your bot....

I'm down 70%

Attached: 1522692803188.png (645x773, 87K)

why do they call you bash bro? shell scripts?

that 999 link made my day sir, thank you

Bots are the way forward

Attached: oneweek.png (3104x866, 79K)

Hey, everybody needs a little suicide insurance!
I'm sorry man but that I can't do. Hold tight though, another bull run is inevitable. As long as you're in, you'll make it.

Who is Bash Bro?
Please redpill me user

I think this may be it. Wrote a bot, pretty much a bunch of bash scripts. 60x'd through the bear with it. Had a few good threads the last few months. "Bash bro" has kinda stuck

Attached: 484DB4E8-9758-4AF4-8CE8-5C5F3D6BAEDC.png (1868x1038, 284K)

ROOOOOOOFLL
awesome

Damn, was thinking I invented the name.

First time you are giving so much info isn't it?

You probably did! But I've heard it a time or two in some threads. And what can I say, I'm celebrating this little mini pump, caught up in the moment. I'll tell you what though, I work my ass off on this bot thing. I mean, this is basically all I do so it's gotten significantly more sophisticated as time's worn on. Fundamentally, yeah, buy low sell high, but the devil's in the details. It would be legendary for somebody to duplicate this based on the hints I've dropped. I want us all to make it though. Here's hoping this whole thing's really turning around.

Props for your dedication.

I've built some similar scripts, nothing very complicated though. How many LOC usually?

Is it a lot of different configurations for each exchange or could you use a base that worked well with all of them API wise?

Still using pure bash? I mean it's not exactly an efficient way to write an algorithm is it? I love bash but I see a lot of people talk shit about it for attempting bigger projects like this.

Thanks man. Here's a little run down of where I am at this point. When I first started, it was just a few scripts I threw together as a proof of concept but once it took off, it wasn't long until I converted it over to a mix of Node and Python. Node for the websocket feeds as it's non-blocking and Python for the scanning logic. There's some PHP thrown in too but only for one exchange that's hard to work with otherwise. I went through several iterations of the main script until I finally settled on a good framework and that's what I used for all the other exchanges I added just changing what was necessary. Fortunately, the api's are easy with the CCXT library. In case you aren't in the know, it works with Python, PHP, and node and abstracts a bunch of exchange api's to a single interface. Quite handy. For the exchanges that don't work with it, I just add on to CCXT as it's really easy to extend. Also at first I was using flat files to keep the historical ohlc data but lately I've switched over to a combination of redis and Mysql. Redis for the last hour worth and Mysql for everything before that. Another thing that's helped since speed is of the essence is I write all of my tight loops as C extensions to Python. With that, along with using websockets for all my price data, it's a matter of only a few short milliseconds between something happening on the exchange and me acting on it. A lot of this happens on co-located servers too as I try to reduce my ping times to the exchanges as much as possible. I'm probably able to execute a trade as fast or faster than just about anybody out there. I keep data on the order books and the only exchange I'm routinely beat on is Binance but I'm getting closer to cracking that nut. I'm also thinking about experimenting with Go and even switching over to FPGAs as a last resort. That's the fat and the skinny of it. As said, I'm dedicated; the system is pretty comprehensive under the covers. Trying to make them millions man!

Attached: Selection_033.png (1275x1019, 146K)

I understood exactly zero of that. Posts like this remind me why I'll always be poor.

Attached: 1528647068409.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Well you've certainly inspired me! You're becoming the top dawg with those ping time efficiencies. How does that feel? Must be a huge rush outcompeting the other programmers around the world.

I know about CCXT. I really need to stop being lazy and code something comprehensive. The programs I've made required a lot of manual monitoring. They would show me dip opportunities to swing trade and the program would take a Y/N input. If I thought it was a good trading opportunity based on a chart popup and some aggregrated data. It would place the and keep watching on it for profit level exit.

Last question, if I'm familiar with bash scripting which language would I prefer to work with making something more robust similar to you? Node or Python?

No better time to dig in than the present my fren. Learn a little Python and have a look at the api for your exchange of choice. You'll be surprised how fast you figure stuff out
Awesome man. Yeah, it's been a journey and building the system is about as fun as making the money at this point. Sometimes I can't get to sleep I'm thinking about getting up the next day to build something out. Between node and Python, I'd say it's pretty much a toss up. Whichever one you're most comfortable with. That said, if you want to use Matplotlib or pandas, or numpy then your choice is made and Python is the way to go. Thinking about it, I'd say that's definitely the way. I use both extensively but it's cool since I make liberal use of ZeroMQ to pass messages back and forth so it's like melding both languages in one. ZMQ even works great over the internet so my colocated servers can send prices back to what I have here as if they were running locally. The inherent latency of zmq is measured in microseconds and it works with just about every language you can think of. Check it out.

Attached: 6B2A9E24-40AD-4FBE-89C9-BC885D1254E4.png (1536x2048, 230K)

Look up gunbot my dude

Yeah I did this. It just scrapes out btc. I have a business that requires diff coins so I let the bot only trade those coins, and so if it gets stuck its no big deal as its customer funds.

You inspired me to make a trading bot, though it havents had the same gains as you, and am in no position to work on it fulltime, 1.5BTC of free gains is kek to the max.
Thx BashBro.

Attached: 1504792224903.gif (645x773, 98K)

Right on man!

Tax on every trade...you realise America isnt the world right.In fact it’s a very small amount of it population wise.