How is 1bil not enough for Dan and his shitcoin?

I get greed but this fucker is taking it to a new level

Attached: Effect_20180716_105822.jpg (720x1180, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/plcYbKmWtSc?t=26m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lends credibility and developers will now take eos more seriously.
1 billion is two days volume

They raised 4B or more just for EOS which turns out to be an utter shitcoin. They get an entire year to use the BitShares codebase and upgrade it and turns out, they didnt really do much at all.

Why the fuck do they need another billion dollars when they cant do shit with 4 billion.

Fuck that fucking fag

Peter thiel invested? Will be monitoring carefully. He is unironically smart money.

This is the type of shit most of the "institutional money" is going.

He probably bought a few block producers. So much for deflationary, digital GODL.

Attached: block producers.png (899x459, 51K)

>Peter Thiel
Rich pedos investing in other rich pedos

Attached: 1528267826035.gif (240x314, 1.11M)

I'm sorry, but did EOS already exit scam? Oh, that's right. The bear market isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway over. Does not having mooned in a bear market count as a shitcoin? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the bear market is still on? EOS is still being traded right now and they have been top 5 on CMC for how many months now? They're competing against some of the worst shitcoins in crypto who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of first mover advantage. But you know what? They still fucking suck. EOS is one of the best fucking coins in crypto, it mooned last year and we’d all be driving lambos if the block producers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when EOS moons and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Ethereum’s network is congested and unusable again, just like Bitcoin was. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-EOS posts because you're a faggot noEOS’er who doesn't like the Dan Larimer because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking devs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Just another billion not being invested if your favorite shitcoin. stay salty anons.

>he thinks anyone is reading this.

You know this isn't reddit right?

Attached: 1531603922118.png (644x800, 15K)

>1275 TPS

How's Eth doing with 10-15 TPS? Lots of real world dapps being developed on ETH with those types of speeds right?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 12.28.38 PM.png (1055x132, 42K)

You choose centralization with high tps and shitty network or decentralization with low tps, upgrades like sharding plasma and Casper soon.

any app that is fine on eos doesn't need eos at all, it needs normal hosting.
Would you feel safe buying into fomo3d on eos? It's trivial for BPs to cooperate and blacklist transactions for 24 hours, they already did it with the ECAF drama.

Dear diary, today I vomited up some shit on Jow Forums that noone will read.

If u dont think bch will pump to ridiculous levels ur a fucking brianlet

>upgrades like sharding plasma and Casper soon.
>SOON
>SOON
>SOON

Muh decentralization

Attached: 2983F7ED-DC7B-4FF9-9A78-0E07E7199C74.png (1242x2208, 186K)

>You choose centralization with high tps and shitty network or decentralization with low tps

False, You cannot have a full decentralized system. Its impossible. The trade off is irrelevant, all crypto is roughly similar in terms of its decentralization in practice. If the coin is more decentralized then you run dapps that are more controlled anyway.

Delegatecall is centralized. LOOM is not open source. Basically all ETH has is shit tier TPS with nothing to really gain because both coins are going to end up being the same anyway.

In 3 years, stay poor fag

Unironically it's doing great and lots of real world dapps are being developed.

Any day now ETH will suddenly not be shit! But while it is shit lets all make arguments that transactions per second is irrelevant.

> ERC20 tokens are technically dapps
Nice!

>credibility

isn't this the homosexual libertarian that pays that yudkowski guy to shitpost about AI?

Attached: fidgetspinners.jpg (530x780, 105K)

Is this fucking why XRP rebranded? kek

Attached: singularitycoin.png (742x202, 80K)

It is sad

youtu.be/plcYbKmWtSc?t=26m5s

idk where else to post this but i wish someone pro-eos would address the bodylanguage at 26:05

Attached: danlarimer.jpg (1132x144, 34K)