Livable city rankings

What does Jow Forums think of this ranking of the most livable cities in the world? Do you think its accurate? Here's the top ten:

1. Vienna
2. Zurich
3. Vancouver
3. Munich
3. Auckland
6. Dusseldorf
7. Frankfurt
8. Copenhagen
9. Geneva
10. Basel

I was pretty surprised to see my country, USA, first show up all the way down at 34, with San Franciso apparently being the most livable American city.

mobilityexchange.mercer.com/Insights/quality-of-living-rankings

Attached: stock-photo-st-stephens-church-112868985.jpg (1200x800, 264K)

>Frankfurt

Attached: 1552003583504.png (656x527, 19K)

God I wanna visit Vienna

Attached: 1538228475925.png (680x579, 179K)

>cold, boring, expensive cities in the middle of nowhere
>most liveable

'no'

Living in Munich, I'd definitely say it's one of the top cities

Haven't been to Vienna, looks nice though and I usually only hear good things about it especially about the public transport there

none of those places are in the middle of nowhere

stay mad parisian shit

based

>Cities
>Livable

Maybe for literal cockroaches, but not for men.

>Dusseldorp
I've been led to believe that the Rhine-Ruhr region a boring post industrial wasteland.

>i love living in expensive small apartments in boring cities filled with immigrants

Attached: 1552395032568.png (732x772, 34K)

Ozzie cities normally too these lists, whats different about the criteria this time?

>Munich ranked 3rd
>By far the most expensive city in Germany

Attached: 1551321363331.png (625x682, 125K)

>vancouver
>livable
>san francisco
>livable
lul, Munich seems great though

it is, which is why düsseldorf stands out as the actually nice city in the region

i've spent 2 weeks in vienna last summer and i have to say that it has the best transport system, people are friendly ( the white ones), lots of immigrants though, girls are meh and prices are very low in comparison to other countries
also the city is very clean and beautiful, nice architecture, perfect weather and easy acces to drugs

I have no clue how they even decide with cities to review and which not. It can't be total inhabitants, because Switzerland has 4 cities in the list, 2 of which have less citizens than 3 or so austrian ones and Austria only has one city in that list

>7. Frankfurt
If "quality of living" means having a sheltered nice live as a rich banker without even having to meet the locals, then sure.
As someone who has to go there regularly, I cannot imagine any both migrant and non-migrant native that actually loves to live there, just take one step out of the ECB headquarters and you will land directly in the shittiest part of Mogadishu.

It's completely abstract.

>good salaries and modern infrastructure? best city in the world wow!!!
>let's avoid talking about what happens when you actually live there though

>modern infrastructure
In that case German cities should be waaay down the ranking kek

Do it. Honestly my favorite city in the world
Visited at least 8 times when I lived in Austria for a year

Attached: 1532631515649.png (881x686, 540K)

most livable cities are shit
imagine having to live in dusseldorf

Düsseldorf is not part of the Ruhr Agglomeration, though. it's alright but certainly not on par with Vienna.

Could be worse desu

Like Paris

Aren't most people in San Francisco just rich tech people ? I guess they can afford to live there

Yes, Vienna is nice, you should definitely go there!

>imagine having to live in dusseldorf
Biggest Japanese community on continental Europe, they don't mind it.

Düsseldorf tops every city I visited in the US by far. No offense.