Daily Reminder

XLM will be the fastest and cheapest to use crypto on coinbase

Normies will use it over anything else because the price is cheap, it's basically feeless, and transactions takes 5 seconds.

You are an idiot to not be loading up right now. All the other coins that may be listed are slow and cost considerable fee's to send. XLM has been chosen over XRP.

Attached: Stellar-Logo.png (500x230, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/06/13/ripple-xrp-cryptocurrency-western-union
medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
medium.com/@coindelite/agreement-between-ripple-labs-and-the-us-treasury-department-defines-xrp-as-a-currency-not-a-588a6c127b27
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities
twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/1018983699050848257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was planning to buy this, but after seeing it shilled here nonstop I’m going to wait. Never buy a coin that is activately being shilled daily on biz unless you want to get dumped on bros.

sure, buy it when its 4k sats like a good goy

Nice try fomo isnt gonna work...your self interest in shilling xlm gonna get noobs rekt...dont buy unless you like less money!

its not even sure if coinbase will list it...

ItBit listed it in NY, coinbase's institutional exchange competitor. it's 100% going to be listed cause they dont want their competitor to only have it for institutions

How much upside on final confirmation on CB listing? 50-100% first day and an additional 100% over the coming weeks when all the normies see it, or what? What u think is realistic?

PumpandDump by scammers

Attached: 483737346463.png (1382x532, 126K)

much higher than that. we're talking about the first high performance crypto on coinbase. this was supposed to be XRP but XRP has a terrible reputation and is in legal trouble so they decided to go with XLM instead. Every single person on coinbase will use XLM to transfer funds because it won't cost them anything, compared to paying 10 bucks with every other coin. it's going to pull an EOS and go 300%+ within a month

nice XRP cope. Mccaleb is the 40th richest man in the world he doesnt need to dump to pay for a lawsuit hahahaa. hes still dumping XRP to this day and he has billions of dollars stashed away. weak fud m8

even if coinbase doesnt list it, it will still be a normie coin...so losing money (or at least too much money) is not much of a concern. If it does get listed it'll jump through the roof. Either way, probably the best low crypto to buy right now.

shilling is not a bad thing, meme magic works. plus mainstream mediums are bumping the shit out of it.

Jed munehy

Lol

Buttcoiners know he has lots and lots of btc to dump. Wait until they destroy stellar 1:1 copy cat lmao.

Attached: JedScammer.jpg (2080x1121, 279K)

Wow, seeing this reminds me of good ol days TRX shillers. Gl hf.

jed has a shit ton of XRP to dump still too. every week he's allowed to dump so many, this has been supressing the price of XRP for a while and will for a very long time. XLM is the only one not getting dumped on

You must be new. It's been pretty quiet the last few months, which I'm glad because idiots who talk about LINK only make things worse when they get interested.

But but but he has other coin to dump, too.?

Ur argument is invalid

Attached: 1519231524083.png (500x566, 109K)

That supply tho

Facefuck tell me about the distribution and how many xlm jed holds?
How many do they give away for free?
How many more can he print?

Get back to class bitch

Don't be stupid. XLM has been shilled here for a long time. I plan to buy it with every bit of disposable income I get. I need MORE.

>Stellar will moon
It already has snaketards. Fucking insane supply, and it has competition. You fucking normies need to wake up.
Also,
Who remembers that piece of shit paper they put out in Q1?

Attached: 1516955254521.png (320x263, 151K)

the rest of the lumens get distributed over a 10 year period gradually through grants, partnerships, etc in order to ensure a more fair distribution. this way whales cant buy it all up at once and control the price. this ensures the average person less of a disadvantage

Thats was a silent fart in the wind.

I think coinbase is adding ripple and Ethereum classic. You guys keep taking tweets to heart while I take your money instead. I'd be willing to bet my entire 100k link stack on it.

heavy xrp bags eh? xrp fags salty lately with us getting listed on coinbase instead of them

if they were gonna list ripple they would of by now or at least hinted at it. ripple is dead. xlm is the chosen one, that's why ItBit listed it and new york regulators approved of it

>entire 100k link stack
Subtle.
Jow Forums is fucking so polluted atm, I applaud you sir.

i am so fucking ready for StellarX and all the Real World Assets that are gonna be traded on there against XLM. Stellar is like Ethereum and BNB combined.

condolences to everyone who does not understand this or falls for the same stupid fud over and over again.

i hope everyone who signs up for StellarX will get 100 Lumens for free so they can trade on the DEX. what is going to happen is, they get greedy and buy even more XLM to buy more Assets from the DEX.

Tfw u realize the creator of bitlicense works for Ripple now

Attached: 1528184618106.jpg (733x597, 42K)

ripple may still be around doing something but it doesn't have 1/10th the scope that XLM does. ok it does bank transfers? thats it? XLM does literally everything and more. it's something the average person will want to use

Wow.

Youhave no clue.

I don't think many of us are shilling this is actually called gloating. Most of us "shills" are high IQ people who had the foresight to buy at 1000sats or lower when we saw a project with some of the lowest fees and fastest transfers in bed with IBM (a company woven into the economies of the most prosperous countries on earth). We can't be shills cause our bags aren't for sale.

This guy gets it - not selling anytime soon, and when i do it will be for tokenized real world assets (not fiat)

who got chosen as a candidate for possible coinbase listing? XRP or XLM? who got listed on ItBit and approved by NY regulators? XRP or XLM? Who's partnered with IBM which has deep connections to banks? XRP or XLM? Which is for profit and which is non profit? XRP or XLM? Which is being sued and might be a security? XRP or XLM? Which is centralized? XRP or XLM? Which one does the entire crypto space have hatred for? XRP or XLM?

"Deep connections"

Tell me about IBM's FTM division.... tell me with Who they are collaborating? ;)
I will give you a hint --> its Ripple

just because IBM blows a kiss at XRP doesnt mean they are in bed with them like they are with XLM. i'd be salty too if i chose the wrong coin though

What you said makes no sense. Ethereum classic is 100% going to get listed and you're over here buying xlm...
Nothing subtle about it most people have over 100k link if they've been buying 10k a month

Lmao

Tfw when he realizes they just fork stellar like jed forked ripple

ETC is slow like ETH and has fee's, XLM will be the highest performing coin by far on Coinbase no doubt.

Bump

xlm is ten times more centralized than xrp

Attached: 1518542665191.jpg (250x246, 6K)

coping faggit mad xrp rejected by hedgefunds + itbit + coinbase lmao

Attached: 1386647989184.png (363x320, 195K)

the biggest reason for normies buying crypto is cheap transactions, you are right. enjoy stellar

i just stated a fact that touches really deep inside xlm shills, it makes them lose it, just like bitcoin cash supporters lose it when you say bcash

Attached: bcash.jpg (837x682, 48K)

>muh itbit,
enjoy your itbit, pic related, LMAO

Attached: itbit.png (1800x620, 40K)

they havent finished their listings yet, once they complete it the institutional investors will be onboarded and it should be a fairly large exchange after it's all said and done

you realize no one believes you when you say ripple is decentralized right?

U realize no one believes you when you say xlm is decentralized?

if xrp is centralized then xlm is even more centralized,
xlm network has only 79 nodes
xrp has 752

>implying the amount of nodes is important
Do you know who owns 51% of the nodes.. the ripple foundation.

lmfao the XRP bagholder salt in this thread is delicious. just sell your useless garbage for the real deal already. maybe you won't be so salty anymore

lol, you don't know how decentralization works

figures you're an xrp fanboy

>ripple controls 51% of the nodes
lmao, retard, ripple controls 3 of 5 nodes of the RECOMENDED list of trusted nodes, that any node can edit their list and add their own
and ripple has a decentralization plan
meanwhile the centralization problem is even bigger with xlm and the stellar foundation keeps pretending nothing is wrong
aaaaaaaahahahahhaah found the bcashie
if you actually knew, you would know that xlm and xrp work the same way and comparing how centralized they are is simple math

Attached: 1523357986422.png (364x342, 14K)

I'm all in XLM you retard XRP holder

This. Coinbase adding ripple and eth classic makes most sense. That tweet was geared to throw everyone off seeing how they really fucked up the bitcoin cash listing. Be interesting to see what happens I could careless I'm 100% Link.

meanwhile ibm controls 9 of the 79 total nodes and ripple control 16 out of 745
bhaaaaaahahaha

you are retarded
>100% link
yep, check out

ripple owns insane amounts of xrp and are a for-profit organization meaning you're gonna get dumped on

stellar owns a lot as well but plans to evenly distribute them amongst civilian populations of every country

see the difference? no, of course you don't you actually bought the worst coin in crypto hahahaha of all the coins you coulda bought, you buy the absolute worst one

Attached: 1517772751357.gif (251x242, 416K)

Attached: Ajshdh62728394.png (793x917, 187K)

Also the fact that IBM announced their intergration/interest with stellar, how can you refute that. These people can’t make money if it hits them in the face.

how do I buy xlm I am from canada pleas help

pic related, your decentralized network
hahahaha
lmao a cybercafe is more decentralized than that
>ripple owns insane amounts of xrp and are a for-profit organization meaning you're gonna get dumped on
xlm is a non profit organization and are going to give away billions of lumens, more than 80% of the supply is waiting to be given away to the lgbt community and people of africa meaning you are going to get dumped on for years
why would anyone buy xlm, it is a wealth redistribution scheme, basically a tax on not being african, a welfare ticket for someone else.

Attached: stellar nodes.png (1362x936, 97K)

please explain how a cybercafe is more decentralized

just look at the pic, a small cybercafe has more possible lan connections than the stellar network

its being distributed over a period of 10 years at around 8% inflation per year which isn't that much if you get in early enough like right now your gains will far outpace the inflation from distribution, especially if you're staking. and the market can easier absorb any dumpers from small amounts at random times compared to the ripple owners dumping on you all at once to cash out for a new yacht

it's already more decentralized than bitcoin and since it's basically free and really easy for anyone to run a node, it will quickly proliferate across the entire world as the network grows, further decentralizing it. it's as easy as running an email server

yes but all the lan connections are connected to the same router. why are you even in crypto lol

fortune.com/2018/06/13/ripple-xrp-cryptocurrency-western-union

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA XRP FAGS BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAAHA DENIED BY WESTERN UNION AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: jones93.png (322x449, 301K)

you got rekt in the centralization subject and now you want more
what you said in your post applies to xrp too, xrp is fast growing and prone to decentralization naturally
>your gains will far outpace the inflation
this is correct and is been proven over the years both with xlm and xrp.
but (((you))) started the "they are going to dump on you and you will lose all your money" fud, in fact, xrp managed to grow +30000% in 2017
>ripple owners dumping on you all at once
you are lying on purpose to make xlm look better than what it is.
they cant dump all at once because all the xrp are on time scrow, that means the xrp is secured and ripple cant access their own xrp, the xrp in scrow is automatically taken out every month and if not sold are put back in scrow for another 55 months, this is a feature not available in the xlm network Thus xlm CAN be dumped in any ammount at any time
i said possible connections you retard

cool ripple post

still coping?

Attached: uhhuh.png (244x206, 7K)

they only did 10 transfers, thats nothing even for testing

Attached: opinions.png (1860x1364, 763K)

>ripple fags still coping
>3 lawsuits
>will be declared a security
>hedgefunds + U.S. exchanges that do institutional investing wont touch it
>xrp profits go to private, separate company
>hasnt had good news in months
>is centralized
>will get billions in XRP dumped by Jed

lmao, meanwhile XLM has everything going for it, plus its the literal maximization of decentralized:
>medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f

Attached: ecm.jpg (414x640, 71K)

>maximization of decentralization -> xlm

LMAOOO

Attached: 1526065117782.jpg (684x529, 76K)

im pointing out how 55B/osdn is purposely lying to and demonizing xrp to make stellar look better than what it is, until now he hasnt proved any of his points and i have pointed out every lie he has told, like i have been doing for the last weeks
im usually neutral on xlm but this user comes into every xrp thread to spread lies
the lawsuits are nothing,

>former sec defending xrp as a currency, not security
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
>this agreement with the us treasury department implies xrp is a currency, not a security
medium.com/@coindelite/agreement-between-ripple-labs-and-the-us-treasury-department-defines-xrp-as-a-currency-not-a-588a6c127b27

>will get billions in XRP dumped by Jed
like if it would matter, xrp far outpace the limited xrp jed has, not counting that he cant dump all at once
its like you are lying in purpose like the other user

Attached: sick larper.png (1800x4048, 1.56M)

>former

you know how I know this will dump hard soon? count the number of xlm threads made today

yes, these lawyers have a history of being of the best in what they do, i read that lawsuit and its a total joke anyways, they are the same that are suing random shitcoins trying to hit something

When a bagholder refers to themselves as high IQ I'm out, I'm literally dumping my bags right now.

This is fact.

Attached: E53556ED-C88A-4E87-BAA8-C1097FC18053.png (1000x1000, 78K)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IF COINBASE WONT LIST XRP NOW ITS POLITICAL.

THEY JUST GOT GREEN LIGHT FOR SECURITIES

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities

Attached: 1526111056613.jpg (640x360, 42K)

XRP $10 EOY!

Hahah, no way, fuck the banksters.

Boi even your daddy anton popolopopos said ripple will become bigger than btc some day soon

YIU FUCJING RETARDS XLM IS GOING TO BE THE CRYPTO PEOPLE BUY TO TRANSFER FOR ALTS ITS FAST AND CHEAP AS FUCK

GET IN OR STAY POOR RETARDS

That only applies to small cap coins my dude.

>popolopopos
kek

Are you me in this timeline? This is what I say to XRP copers

Attached: stepbro.jpg (625x415, 61K)

Honestly about to get xrp and xlm, 50 dollars worth of each and forget about cryptos for a while. need to get back into real stocks game

>it has competition

Stellar is 3 steps ahead in the game compared to chink coins and vaporwave bullshit like Cardano

>50 dollars

What?

im poor

What's a reasonably conservative EOY for XLM?
t. All in bag holder

>Stellar is 3 steps ahead in the game compared to chink coins and vaporwave bullshit like Cardano
why?

there's a lot of reddit here.

$10.00 if we get our bull run and $1.00 if we don't

Nice. That puts me in the black either way

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/1018983699050848257

SUPPORT XLM GOYS

>When a bagholder refers to themselves as high IQ I'm out, I'm literally dumping my bags right now.
At least I'm smart enough to know bagholders are people underwater in their investment. People who bought 1000sats and below are super comfy in profit even coming out of this bear market such people are called profiteers not bagholders you swarthy mong.

newfags weren't around to remember that bch was announced to be on coinbase in the future and then still mooned when it was listed as if nobody knew it was going to happen. Just let him learn his lesson the hard way.