Hey all, I posted yesterday but didn't get much response. I am having a lot of trouble making a first investment...

Hey all, I posted yesterday but didn't get much response. I am having a lot of trouble making a first investment. My bank will not do 3D secure. I guess its a lame bank, they have their own version. Coinmana and other sites will not accept a card that does not have 3D secure.
I am verified there and a couple other sites but I can't sem to PAY them. I want DGB but am willing to get BTC or ETH and convert that.
Coinbase is out b/c I also don't have SMS messagaing so I can't really even log in there. GDAX also seems to be part of Coinbase.
So I have a Visa card, Paypal, all my verification info and I cannot pay anyone. Anyone have any advice?

Attached: alwayspepe.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Pro tip, leave that fucking bank.

Yeah, after that response I will be leaving them. But I'm trying to buy low though and I really want to get it done. It looks like you can find people and do one-on-one Paypal transactions but the rates are horrible. Some are actually only HALF of what I'd get with the bigger operations

> non SMS

lolwut

I just use wifi. I don't text people. Some places give an option to robocall you with your verification. It doesn't seem like a text message should be the ultimate hurdle here. If it is then yeah, lolwut I guess
3D secure is the bigger problem. I'm trying to find a place that doesn't require it, or a way to pay with Paypal

stupid frog poster

lol my other image got 0 responses.

Anyway it looks like cex.io will do a bank transfer, but who knows how long it will take.. gonna try that route

why not just create a phone number on google voice or twilio

To narrow it down, what continent are you on?

I tried some of the throwaway sms sites but that doesn't work. They knew. I can try Google Voice. But I don't think sms is the real problem.
I'm in the USA, sorry, should have mentioned that

sorry can't help you then, with that archaic banking system

I'm headed to work but if anyone has any advice please reply, I'll check the thread after it dies.

For now I'm doing verification on cex.io and will try the archaic bank transfer, but I really would like something more instant. So any advice, let me know. thanks

I guess you could use the phone of a trusted friend/family member for coinbase SMS

Never

It’s not the OP pic
It’s that your problem is so convoluted and specific no one knows or cares to respond.

op just get some skycoins and everything will be fine.. ecosystem stronger than ever plus it has alll the prerequisites to become the new internet.. a truly huge thing

Agree, sky is a good bet. Also low value coin so you can afford it

since when is buing crypto sunch a delicate problem? just get on with it and pick a reliable coin.. you know what the answer is, right?

If the mesh net is succesful, the coin will skyrocket again, we all know that. So put your monies in skywire you cant miss

ofc he can afford it. its whether he is going to make a leap of faith or not

The dip is barely over, start bagging whild it s not too late

Bitcoin atm?