>TFW whole market is up except ONE thing :D D:D

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>muh food tracking
>Muh chinese whales buying more

Attached: download.png (200x175, 4K)

Must suck to be a ven bagholder.
Imagine having to justify a decision so dumb.

VECONNECTTTTT

>hey i have a good idea, lets stick a random sticker on this bottle and upload it to reddit, they will fomo buy. lmao

Attached: vechain wine.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

kek Vechain is the textbook definition of china hustle.

funniest shit. might have even been that CCK insider trader making that fake photo and not sunny himself.

Horse cum on the blockchain

>basing your system on PoA with secret node operators
>claiming you're the most adopted crypto with 0 proof and 33 blockchain transactions
>having 75% of your volume on a chink wash trading site
>run by a hustling scam artist whose strategy is to give away millions of his coins so people can operate "nodes"
>was a supply chain coin 5 months ago meant to track designer clothes and wine
>fueding with another Chinese shitcoin named waltonchain who's doing the exact same thing you are except they hired different shills
>setting up a bullshit "foundation" that's handpicked insiders that dumps propaganda all day
>recruiting the shittiest possible ICOs and calling yourself a platform
>claiming to have first mover advantage in a country that will never ever respect private property or privacy
>marketing to the west with chink spam groups like cream and Reddit faggots
>having a fanbase that consists of attack shills and people that post the scam artist face on popular gifs
>thinking VTHO or whatever faggot coin it's called now is going to be worth anything with no demand
>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
>thinking companies like DNV GL don't invest in broad research
>thinking PwC doesn't have other partnerships
>assuming node operators don't sell en masse and make what little pathetic VTHO you make worthless
>having multiple community admins banned for shitpostin faggotry
>diluting your main coin to copy TRON
>claiming your going to flip ethereum while being an ERC20 token with no product
>claiming you have a product that no one can publixally use
>releasing financial reporting that's impossible to verify or audit as real
>bragging about retard angel investors like Tim Draper (Theranos? Six Californias?) as geniuses
>claiming Ethereum is not "Enterprise friendly" while every single company is part of the EEA
>thinking Western companies are going to trust a chink scamcoin while we're in a trade war

Attached: JimHalpert.jpg (435x435, 103K)

Attached: 0CFCBD5A-0142-4503-90D8-0528987BC7BB.png (644x800, 15K)

>55 transactiins

Attached: 1531278275156.jpg (800x777, 150K)

based.

Bag holders have literally resorted to denying the laws of physics to cope. The absolute state....this is on a new level

Attached: vennies.png (547x117, 9K)

They even make cakes for themselves and claim its from "friends"

Lmfaoooooo at their state. "don't sell now, its the bottom"
hearing that since 45k satoshi and look at them now.

Attached: venshit.jpg (788x888, 81K)

They're fucking buying more... lol

Attached: 1437118620943 (1).jpg (500x376, 186K)

lol OMG just displaced vechain

Attached: 1376348512616.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Moooooooom! A bunch of anonymous people on an anime board are saying mean things about vechain again!

Their subreddit is one of the most delusional things I've seen. It helps me understand how religion is so popular. Low IQ people desperately finding any reason to cling on to a false hope.

*tips fedora

you mean a sticker on this random bottle? fag

Fuck i didn't have my syntax perfect.
Even people bagholding Vechain probably don't feel as bad as i do right now

Attached: 1531689896043.png (967x954, 554K)

Yeah right? I spill my coffee every time I read these deluded "muh x nodes dump for buyback" and ridiculous eoy price predictions.

The cope is U. N. R. E. A. L

I like the amount of effort put into this

>tfw when you dumped your VEN bags at $5

Attached: 17033.jpg (525x400, 34K)

imagine being such a loser that you spend all day monitoring not just Jow Forums but also plebbit, just so you can trash a coin you don't even own (supposedly). you guys must be killing it in life huh? look you obviously went all in at $9 and got rekt but thats more your own fault than it is vechain. sorry you suck at this. go outside and get some air, it will do you good.